Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho (1006 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor / I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Donclaracuzo: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Frontline governorship aspirant of the All
Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, Imo state Capt
Emma Ihenacho has stated that he still stands top
most among those seeking to replace the
incumbent Owelle Rochas Okorocha in
Government House, Owerri.
Capt Ihenacho said that considering his rich
pedigree in transforming the economy as a
business expert and industrialist, he possesses
the magic wand to redesign the economic and
political fortunes of the state.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by holatin(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2014
no matter ow good you are, you are not in the position to say that.
if you are the right man.the people will vote u in

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Donclaracuzo: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2014
The right man to be there now!
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by zendy: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2014
I hope the good people of Imo vote to return APGA in 2015.

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by asha80(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
at 62 yrs i wonder about his energy level.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by chimerase2: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Ma amiable captain
My mind tells me dat rochas will contest for second tenure cus I knw APC won't even consider him as a VP candidate undecided
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by chidistone: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
The best man to govern Imo indeed! Moreover, I am seeing chris anyanwu, Ararume working for Captain iheanacho after the PDP's election cause, they have been schemed out already in PDP. Captain, gaa na iru!
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by chidistone: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
asha80:
At that age, he is still young to handle the mantle of leadership in Imo state. I guess u knw how old Mandela was when he became the president of South Africa.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Donclaracuzo: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho,has strongly promised to implement a well articulated developmental agenda that would replicate exactly achievements of
the late Sam Mbakwe whose administration has
consistently adjudged the best in the state. His well
refined and comprehensive economic blueprint had been carefully developed by his team to fully actualize the late Mbakwe’s dream of industrializing the state as well as creating genuine job opportunities for the teeming unemployed youths in the state.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Look out for IMO; acronym for Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor. she is contesting under the platform of PDP. she's got all it takes and she's going to win IMO gubernatorial come 2015.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Collynzo9: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2014
My leader I dey your back.
Like haunch back!
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Collynzo9: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
asha80:
Is he going to play football in Government house?
Anyway our Captain is as fit as a fiddle.

1 Like

Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by asha80(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2014
Donclaracuzo:
Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho,has strongly promised to implement a well articulated developmental agenda that would replicate exactly achievements of
the late Sam Mbakwe whose administration has
consistently adjudged the best in the state. His well
refined and comprehensive economic blueprint had been carefully developed by his team to fully actualize the late Mbakwe’s dream of industrializing the state as well as creating genuine job opportunities for the teeming unemployed youths in the state.
talk is cheap bro.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by asha80(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Collynzo9:

Is he going to play football in Government house?
Anyway our Captain is as fit as a fiddle.
well would have prefered a much younger age than that...i do not doubt his abilities though.
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Donclaracuzo: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2014
asha80:
talk is cheap bro.
Not a cheap one bro!
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Plshavmercyamen: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Have a soft spot for Iheanacho considering so many things I have heard about him and for the fact that he is no longer a member of Imo PDP as it is presently constituted. Oh! How I wish age is stil on his side to continue from Owelle in 2019(all things being equal). Owelle I know! Buhari I know! Udo diri unu
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Labora: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2014
2015 is for apga in imo state . The most reclaim their mandate Stolen by Mallam Roch!
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by zendy: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Rochas must be a confused man right now. He knows that unless a miracle happens,APC will not jump over Buhari and Atiku to make him presidential flagbearer and the chances of any of these men giving him the vice presidential slot are next to zero. Rochas will have to run for Governor of Imo again but this time he will also be campaigning for Atiku or Buhari to be president. Rochas is finished in politics. I find it very difficult to believe that Imo peole will allow that Hausa/Yoruba party into Igboland just because of Rochas. APGA must return to Government house in 2015!! Amen
Re: I Remain The Best For 2015 Imo Governor -captain Ihenacho by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
The APGA leadership war between Umeh and Maxi Okwu might affect his candidacy as the matter is still in court i believe. Imo APGA has two parallel candidates running for Governor right now

(1) (Reply)

Clark: APC Could Plot To Poison Or Kill Jonathan / "Breaking News" Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho Wins Imo Apga Primary! / Pastor Adeboye Charges Members To Obtain Permanent Voter Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.