Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” (5779 Views)

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the main actress in the ‘horror movie’ has been charged with attempted m****r and she is due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.

Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly Tumuhiirwe has asked the ‘world’ to forgive her for what she did..she said;

“My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send to my dad but they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me.”

“That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam (Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”

“I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s not hard. I think, I will never do it again”

..of her experience in Prison, she said;

“It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well.”

2 Shares

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Tholudee(f): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Wicked girl...evil embarassed
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Tholudee:
Wicked girl...evil embarassed
smiley
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2014
I feel like killing this animal with my bare hands; kai; video I no fit watch complete; my mum couldn't she had to close her eyes @ a particular point; n was just shouting "she has killed her(d child)". Mhen; god purnish her anywhere she is.... Please she should be killed...
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
na girl abi boy? cus dat face wen he get strong o
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I feel like killing this animal with my bare hands; kai; video I no fit watch complete; my mum couldn't she had to close her eyes @ a particular point; n was just shouting "she has killed her(d child)". Mhen; god purnish her anywhere she is.... Please she should be killed...
i can feel your pain grin

4 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Kunleskey(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Bcoz of your silly dying father you want to kill an innocent child..GOD go punish u and u will rot in jail. 4k uuu!

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by bennygreat1(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
She should remain in prison to learn her full lesson!!!
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Rubbish, lame, unreasonable,useless, foolish excuse. Just imagine! angry

She claims she is accused of eating the baby's food but its so glaring on the tape she actually eats the baby's food abi I didn't see her spooning herself?
The baby's mother hits her too, ehhhhhn? Does she hit her so much as to leave marks on her fragile body?
The torch is not hard akwaya? I would break it and even use your head to grind it to pieces. Useless girl.
You will never do it, ofcourse you will never have the opportunity to be alone near any toddler all your life. You are marked!

We should forgive you? Not until you serve your term in prison!

7 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Nothing justifies the beating of an innocent toddler to an almost near death situation angry

If you are being maltreated in your work place,,you simply resign and look for somewhere else to work angry

Nobody forced you undecided

The fact that the baby's mother abuses her child doesn't make it right,,you shouldn't have done the same undecided

God Forgive your wicked soul angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Elcemento(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Lame excuse. Evil Soul!!! angry angry angry

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Kunleskey:
Bcoz of your silly dying father you want to kill an innocent child..GOD go punish u and u will rot in jail. 4k uuu!
Stupid dying father?

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Godfullsam(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2014
...but this maid looks like a man o shocked. No wonder she man-handled the little child.
If the torch light is not strong as she claimed, let them use it on her head....wicked maid.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Kunleskey(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Stupid dying father?
yap..do u know her..? Is she ya family?
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Esmeraldar: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Mtchew.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by ireneony(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2014
what the maid did was very bad......I think she should be forgiven.
nairalanders, I know you all that some Madame are very wicked to their maid.
this is a warning to every woman that maltreat their maid becos ur kids will be the one to be victimized.
the truth some women can be so heartless to their maid and they treat them like trash.

when I watched this video, I knew that there is something wrong, cos there is no smoke without fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Witch!
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Devil personified. There is no valid excuse for the unspeakable treatment u gave that little girl. Ask for Gods forgiveness first b4 asking the world to forgive U.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Airforce1(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2014
serve your sentence first then we can forgive you

2 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Humans are primates, highest in the evolutionary order but animals all the same. And this is what female animals do - peck, bite, stomp on and otherwise try to kill their contemporaries' offspring. Especially when they think no one is watching.

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by decode55(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
may God punish you & punish that your father.

Devil

2 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Mtscheewwww... St.upid human
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by BarryX(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
what the maid did was very bad......I think she should be forgiven.
nairalanders, I know you all that some Madame are very wicked to their maid.
this is a warning to every woman that maltreat their maid becos ur kids will be the one to be victimized.
the truth some women can be so heartless to their maid and they treat them like trash.

when I watched this video, I knew that there is something wrong, cos there is no smoke without fire.
I almost would have hit your head with a torch

Are you in any way justifying that wickedness?

The smoke" was THE MADAM REFUSED GIVING HER MONEY TO TREAT HER DAD".

Like seriously? Was that part of the terms and conditions attached to her maid contract with the family?

The family doing that ,should actually be out of their own sweet conscience and NEVER duty-bound.

It's so bad that fellow criminals in prison don't intend associating with her.

Says much!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Alvelt14(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
#teamumustbejailed

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by ireneony(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2014
BarryX:
I almost would have hit your head with a torch

Are you in any way justifying that wickedness?

The smoke" was THE MADAM REFUSED GIVING HER MONEY TO TREAT HER DAD".

Like seriously? Was that part of the terms and conditions attached to her maid contract with the family?

The family doing that ,should actually be out of their own sweet conscience and NEVER duty-bound.

It's so bad that fellow criminals in prison don't intend associating with her.

Says much!
did u not read the part where the op,wrote that the madam always slap her and accuses her of stealing ....

am not justifying her wickedness . maybe u skip the part where I wrote what she did was very bad and I think she should be forgiven. I also read somewhere the maid was beaten by father of baby when this incident happened.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by prettymaxy(f): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Those xcuses are lame
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by alex2242(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
dis devil should be taken to every african country and placed in a stadium for proper beating....it should be tagged 'beating tour'......she is a devil in human form
d excuse she is givin is one of d lamest nonsense hav heard.....infact she needs to b killed for givin such excuses.

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by eightsin(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Can you imagine the silly excuse!!! Aahh!! I'm pained.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by sobastical: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
This girl is possesed with devilish witchcraft to have done that wicked and disheartened thing to that baby.... I can't even watch the video. I just really hope the baby didn't die.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2014
only God knows the message behing this act because dis is too much for human understandin
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Because of this incident,my younger sister who has been looking for a maid to take care of her four kids in Ivory coast where she resides has decided not to look for a maid anymore. She's so scared right now.

@post,that main is demon personified. She should serve her jail term first before seeking for pardon. She cannot vent her anger on an innocent child just because her madam treats her unfairly.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided she should just serve her sentence, nothing she says can justify what she did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Dancing Without Underwear That Almost Turned Gay Weirdo Denrele Straight – / Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) / NTA Marriage: Elizabeth Banu Marries Cyril Stober -Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.