Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,309 members, 7,954,234 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” (5828 Views)

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Rihanna Finally Open Up On Why Chris Brown Dump Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Stupid dying father?
I tire..pple no dey think before them make comments..
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Djicemob: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
what the maid did was very bad......I think she should be forgiven.
nairalanders, I know you all that some Madame are very wicked to their maid.
this is a warning to every woman that maltreat their maid becos ur kids will be the one to be victimized.
the truth some women can be so heartless to their maid and they treat them like trash.

when I watched this video, I knew that there is something wrong, cos there is no smoke without fire.
Madam was wicked to her and she didnt report to the police or leave the house.How is killing the child going to solve her problems? angry

@The bolded, there is no smoke without fire to justify the horror that baby faced.Am suprised how you could even drift your thoughts to think something actually justified her actions. angry
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
WTF shocked , the baby died shocked , . . . . . angry d maid must be punished 4 inflecting such anger on the lil innocent baby angry
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by ireneony(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Djicemob:
Madam was wicked to her and she didnt report to the police or leave the house.How is killing the child going to solve her problems? angry

@The bolded, there is no smoke without fire to justify the horror that baby faced.Am suprised how you could even drift your thoughts to think something actually justified her actions. angry
am not justifying any wickedness my Stan here is forgiveness. when I watched the video I was very angry. must I reason like everyone, I have my own opinion so do u.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Djicemob: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
am not justifying any wickedness my Stan here is forgiveness. when I watched the video I was very angry. must I reason like everyone, I have my own opinion so do u.
What is the forgiveness you are talking about here? She should be released from prison or wah?

Let her serve her sentence first na!

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Never knew DEVILs/DEMONs have fathers, for this ...
May your sick father die...
May U die as well...
May your reproductive life Die..
May D dead Demons in ur family remain dead..

2 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
kayciano:
May your sick father die...
May U die as well...
May your reproductive life Die..
lol..bro take am easy na

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by vickysmilez(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
did u not read the part where the op,wrote that the madam always slap her and accuses her of stealing ....

am not justifying her wickedness . maybe u skip the part where I wrote what she did was very bad and I think she should be forgiven. I also read somewhere the maid was beaten by father of baby when this incident happened.
she said d mother slaps her baby not she d maid. Its rather too early to even start to think abt forgiveness. From the video u wud see clearly that some of d accusations r true, afterall we did see her eating d babies food.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by lilmax(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
what the maid did was very bad......I think she should be forgiven.
nairalanders, I know you all that some Madame are very wicked to their maid.
this is a warning to every woman that maltreat their maid becos ur kids will be the one to be victimized.
the truth some women can be so heartless to their maid and they treat them like trash.

when I watched this video, I knew that there is something wrong, cos there is no smoke without fire.
are you a maid?

3 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Kunleskey:
Bcoz of your silly dying father you want to kill an innocent child..GOD go punish u and u will rot in jail. 4k uuu!

Leave her father out of it.

2 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by vickysmilez(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
This " smoke without fire" I see is annoying d hell out of me. That maid has no reason to treat that child like dat. No reason! angry angry
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by lilmax(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2014
All I see is a witch
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by axortedbabe(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Sorry ma'am,there's no xcuse 2 justify dis ur barbaric act,if u r nt ok with d treatment u get frm ur employer u quit,nt a do or die..
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
I wish this happened in Nigeria by now she would be died embarassed..... people die for stealing ordinary rodo compared to this, She would have been stoned died na*****!..... angry!Court bawo

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by iceberylin(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Bit.ch needs an enternity in Hell angry

3 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Bit.ch needs an enternity in Hell angry
secounded grin
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
she no get talk
If na my pikin she do that thing ehn, I for kick her boobs outta her chest.

I showed my hubby the video last night and he was just like, "hmmmmmm"
____ "hmmmmmmmm"

__ then he said, "hmmm, barbz...if na my pikin, this girl for done die by now o"

I say, no be if you come back to meet her alife? I for done kill her b4 u come na.

3 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
she no get talk
If na my pikin she do that thing ehn, I for kick her boobs outta her chest.

I showed my hubby the video last night and he was just like, "hmmmmmm"
____ "hmmmmmmmm"

__ then he said, "hmmm, barbz...if na my pikin, this girl for done die by now o"

I say, no be if you come back to meet her alife? I for done kill her b4 u come na.
so you get hubby? shocked sad
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
so you get hubby? shocked sad

nawa oo
Iceberylin which kind question be this abeg?
Come explain give me. angry

3 Likes

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa oo
your hubby is so lucky™ angry
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by iceberylin(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa oo

How much you go pay for the explanation undecided
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by iceberylin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa oo
Na question for the Gods sha sad
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Na question for the Gods sha sad
iceberylin:

How much you go pay for the explanation undecided

Naso your matter dey be, simple explanation.
Must every be about money...Lolz

lilmaxfidel:
your hubby is so lucky™ angry
You can say that again baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by iceberylin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You like my style cheesy

***dancing shoki***

Buh money makes the world go round wink
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You can say that again baby. kiss
wish i was him...damn cry
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Vince77(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jail her..
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by Geeblaze4(f): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
She trampled on the baby!haba!what kind of human being will do that?she actually wanted to kill the baby by breaking her bones
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by StormAngel(f): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Som people dont deserv to be humans.
I havnt 4given u and dont tink i will! ...so heartless. At a point, i tot d girl ws dead. After forcefully feeding her, u expect her not to trowup?
I jus wish a trailer shld move ova ur back, so u wil know how d poor girl felt wen u stood on hers.

4 her to hav survived dat beating, she must hav been getin doses of it b4 frm u.

Retard!
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by blacq2009(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kunleskey:
Bcoz of your silly dying father you want to kill an innocent child..GOD go punish u and u will rot in jail. 4k uuu!

You're as silly as her father and you'll die soon too. It ain't force to have an opinion.
Re: “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up” by keni315(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
That girl should rot in jail o.....infact,she should be killed gan sef...ah ahn she too wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Male Transgender; Clifford Oche(photos) / 16 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Lawyers (with Pictures) / Selena Gomez Unleashes Banging Body In Seductive Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.