Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship (1103 Views)

Flamboyant Wedding .. What Is The Gain? / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by hizaya61(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2014
I have been in so many relationship, and still keep asking people this question. What are my gain been in a serious relationship ?
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by kilokeys(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
seems like a stupid question

but.. its something to ponder on..

esp when such relationships aren't futuristic
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by olexjay(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Could the only gain to be derive from a relationship as a guy be s*x?

Well I think relationship is just to try ur luck and see if the girl/guy really meant to be ur future partner, to know the percentage of ur match, to share ideas and help each other when in needy and not to become a dependant but to be both helpful.
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by kilokeys(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
olexjay:
Could the only gain to be derive from a relationship as a guy be s*x?

Well I think relationship is just to try ur luck and see if the girl/guy really meant to be ur future partner, to know the percentage of ur match, to share ideas and help each other when in needy and not to become a dependant but to be both helpful.

do u have to be in a love relationship to know that?

me feel that's when deceit becomes worse
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Question for IDEMILI...(most of dem won't know)
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by Beesluv: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
The gains include learning how to tolerate people,how to be patient, how to trust n be trustworthy, anger management amongst others
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Discerning the opposite sex and not turning gay.
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by holatin(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
sex for both
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by BreezyRita(f): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
You experience love, lust or whatever.... You may get sex and money too.

Seriously? You asked this?
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dependin on ur motives before you enter a relationship
Re: What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship by hizaya61(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:
You experience love, lust or whatever.... You may get sex and money too.

Seriously? You asked this?

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Performing Outstanding Cunnilingus / How Much Is Not Cheap/expensive For An Engagement Ring / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.