Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala And Will Continue To Cause More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala And Will Continue To Cause More (807 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala And Will Continue To Cause More by JFDIQSS: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Richard Mofe Damijo, fondly called RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala and Will Continue to Cause More

Richard Mofe Damijo, fondly called RMD the handsome top-notch Nollywood actor, a trendsetter has been blamed for causing too much issue.

Being a pioneer, RMD was asked to join politics, and was appointed the Delta State Commissioner for Culture.

Now, so many Nollywood actors and actresses are interested in joining politics, like, Kate Henshaw, Bukky Wright, Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Desmond Elliot, Jibola Dapo, Julius Agwu and 9ice.

He recently said that someone actually blamed him for being a pioneer, in his words:

“Somebody saw me at the airport the other day and said na you cause all dis wahala o, all your colleagues want to be like you. But my prayer is that all of them will be bigger than what I have done.”

This is a good “wahala” and it is a wake up call that the celebrities need to be involved to make a change. Anyone qualified can venture into politics to make a transformation, which the country desperately need.

But with the influx of actors, musicians and entertainers, you can imagine what the National Assembly or State House of Assembly’s will be like.

http://www.heynaija.com/richard-mofe-damijo-fondly-called-rmd-caused-much-wahala-will-continue-cause/

Re: RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala And Will Continue To Cause More by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin
Re: RMD Has Caused Too Much Wahala And Will Continue To Cause More by Sheenor: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2014
What a handsome man.........but i cute pass am sha.......ℓ☺ℓ

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Secretly Weds Traditionally To Her White Heartthrob (photos) / BIOGRAPHY!!! Bravi Complete Profile Biography (read More) / Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.