Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA (916 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by bilms(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
MATTER ARISING ON THE POSSIBLE MISSING OF NAKSS INTERIM PRESIDENT (LADY COMRADE LATIFAT ADIO)
KWARA GOVERNOR’S AID THREATENED BEFORE SHE WENT MISSING.
• On friday (yesterday), I receive with utmost shock, the news of a possible missing interim NAKSS president (Lady Comrade Latifat Adio).
• Personally, I do not want to believe she is missing, I pray she is not missing neither should anything bad happen to her wherever she might be.
• However, even though I am not in Kwara, information available to me indicate that,some days ago, precisely on 24th November,2014, the interim president of National Association of Kwara State Students (NAKSS) National Headquaters, Lady Comrade Latifat Adio called several people, complaining about the threat calls she had been receiving from unknown hidden numbers since she was announced by the congress of students as the interim president of the association.
• She said she didn’t know those making the threat calls and since none of them were bold enough to come out to public to confront her on any issue, she didn’t take the threat seriously.
• However, the threat was taken to a higher level on Monday 24th November,2014, when the provost of her school, (School of Nursing and Midwifey, Ilorin) called to inform her that the special assistant on student affairs to the Kwara state governor, Mr. Patrick Adwunmi call to threaten the provost about her for being the interim president of the association.
• According to what she told many people on that faithful day, Mr. Adewunmi told her provost that she was fighting with the state government and for that reason, he his going to deal with her without sparing the school. She asked that, in what way did Mr.Adewunmi said she is fighting with the state government, but none was provided.
• Since the threat to her provost, coupled with the numerous threats she has been receiving for being the interim NAKSS president, Lady Comrade Latifat Adio said she has been in a state of confusion. She said she almost gave up on the struggle to save the kwara apex student body from bastardization but knowing she is doing the right thing, the struggle must continue.
• In view of the threat, she was advised to forward a letter to the Kwara state police commissioner and the State security services complaining about the numerous threat calls she had been receiving.
• But since that Monday, many have reportedly been calling her , but no one was able to get her.

QUESTIONS WE MUST ALL ASK
• The question is, where is she? Why would she shutdown her phone all these days? Suddenly, why has no one been able to see her after the report of threat?
• Why did the Special Assistant on student affairs to the Kwara State Governor, Mr. Patrick Adewunmi threaten her and her school ? What right does he have to do that?
• Why is it that, After he threatened her and her school on Monday, no one has been able to see or reach her through phone since then?
Am I missing something?
Although, we cannot conclude that she is missing now, let everyone close to her kindly help reach out to ascertain her where about, but if things ever got to a stage that she is actually confirmed missing, the first person to be questioned would be the SA to the state governor.

Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by holatin(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
what ??
but don't let us run into conclusion yet.
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by egift(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2014
OP has the matter (that she is missing), been reported to the Police yet? That should the first thing to do.
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by viczing(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Apc to love violence and all sort of disastrous ways
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
She is spending a weekend with one of her numerous boyfriends.
Meanwhile APC leaders, followers, fans as well Nairaland sympathers remain suspects.
No quote me a beg
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by bilms(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2014
I am not sure if it has been reported,but its all over facebook yesterday
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by nellyelitz(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Are u among the bounty hunting group?
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by Crocz(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
I tot the age of "sa lake" (matchet 'em) is over in Kwara?...God help her soul, too bad!

Anyways, that skul of midwifery ehn...me like that side, fine girls with sexy nursey outfit...but that one up there no too fine sha cry
Re: NAKSS President Is Reported Missing After Being Threatened By Governor's SA by bilms(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hum

(1) (Reply)

Behaviour Typical Of Apc Supporters / South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko / Myhooklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.