Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko (924 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action / Lagos-ibadan: The Generation Unborn Will Remain Grateful To Jonathan – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by Franchise21(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State said on Tuesday
that the South West zone would cast their votes massively
for the Jonathan/Sambo ticket in the 2015 Presidential
election.
Mr. Mimiko, who was fielding questions from newsmen in
Abuja on Tuesday assured that the electorate in the South
West would vote for the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP,
even if the All Progressive Congress, APC, picked its vice-
president from the South West zone.
“Well, we are waiting for APC to pick their (Vice-President)
candidate. But there is no question about the fact that in
terms of enlightenment, especially in terms of appreciation
of issue of politics, in terms of a long history of progressive
political engagement, you give it to South West, that they
know their onions,” the governor said.
“Don’t forget, even in 2011 when Mr. President did not
have any governor in the South West, he won in all the
South West states apart from one; and I tell you in the
South West we can see issue from propaganda.
“We know the difference between propaganda and the real
stuff.
“I’m telling you that in the South West this election will be
about the real stuff, about issues not about propaganda.
“I have no doubt in my mind that the South West will vote
massively for President Jonathan to continue along this
path of very useful engagement and productive
governance.”
Mr. Mimiko congratulated the President for inaugurating
the Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme (YEAP)
and Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN).
He expressed the hope that the two programmes would
boost agricultural activities in the country.
“Let me congratulate Mr. President and his teams in the
Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Finance.
“You should have seen that this is a very innovative and
impactful way of addressing the problem of youth
unemployment in Nigeria.
“Again, it is moving our economy away from this mono-
cultural dependence on oil. I think this is very innovative;
it is definitely impacting this nation positively.”
He assured that state governments would key into the
programmes with a view to addressing the challenges of
unemployment among youths in the states.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173380-south-west-will-vote-massively-jonathan-mimiko.html
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by jumu: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
mimiko ole olosa ayeeonida south west are voting for buhari
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by atinukedam(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
jumu:
are u d only 1 frm southwest.....y can't jst speak 4 ur slf
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by tyson99(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
atinukedam:
and is ur mimiko the only man in south west oponu

1 Like

Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by Ilekokonit: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2014
I have no doubt in my mind that the South West will vote massively for President Jonathan to continue along this path of very useful engagement and productive governance. - Mimiko

Mimiko !!! Why ? Why ?

Anyway. Mimiko is just 1 South Westerner. There are millions more who will vote for Buhari as long as his VP is not Tinubu but someone with clean hands.
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by mistabiola: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2014
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by BrokenTV: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2014
jumu:
Forget about the falsehood you guys spread on this forum. We all know that the people of southwest are for GEJ. Is just some few people like you that are paid online to make it look like they are not in support of him. We all know your game tactics.
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by omololu2020(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2014
atinukedam:
and is mimiko d only man from d south west tOo,y can't he speak for himsef
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by omololu2020(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
BrokenTV:

Forget about the falsehood you guys spread on this forum. We all know that the people of southwest are for GEJ. Is just some few people like you that are paid online to make it look like they are not in support of him. We all know your game tactics.
som pple go just dey typ trash sha,,are u also paid by d pdp cos u bliv GEJ will win.well we shall see on feb 14 2015
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by BrokenTV: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
omololu2020:
som pple go just dey typ trash sha,,are u also paid by d pdp cos u bliv GEJ will win.well we shall see on feb 14 2015
I have already imported bags of handkerchief that you guys will use come february 14.
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2014
atinukedam:
Mimiko should learn to speak for himself .
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by Franchise21(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2014
jumu:
2015 go too sweet
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by omololu2020(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
BrokenTV:

I have already imported bags of handkerchief that you guys will use come february 14.
mtchewwww.if GEJ wins witout riggin I don't giv a dam about it.but I won't vote for him sha,but d election should just b free n fair
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by size38: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Mimiko has just spoken like a newly wedded woman that wants the success of his husband. Even Ondo people will not vote for GEJ massively how more the entire yorubas. Dream on mr mimiko
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by size38: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Mimiko has just spoken like a newly wedded woman that wants the success of his husband. Even Ondo people will not vote for GEJ massively how more the entire yorubas. Dream on mr mimiko.
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by seunfly: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know if all SouthWestern people will vote for Gej as claimed by Mimiko but as for me and my self, it is over. I can't vote for mediocrity, cluelesness, tribal and religion divisionist, Killers, liars, wicked souls, oppressors, manipulator, propagandist, some one who promote hatred for his own benefits, some who abuse the uses of government agencies, some one uses more jet than a airline in the nation he rules etc.
I'm taking this step not because I'm a Yoruba or a south westerner, but because I'm a Nigerian and we must change the way we choose our leaders if we want change in our nation.
Re: South West Will Vote Massively For Jonathan — Mimiko by martincbarton: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
deceive yourself mr governor.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / Buahri ;when Facts Become Contrived / APC Criticizes Goodluck Jonathan Over Recent Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.