Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 (14169 Views)

Gej Has My Vote Come March 28...what`s Yours? / Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. / A Counter Thread To Those That Have Said They Wouldn't Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by hyfr(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2014
uzolexis:
Having to choose btw Buhari and GEJ is like making a choice btw the devil and the deep blue sea How can u choose?
the devil u know is better than the enemy u don't know
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by victor08(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2014
You and your family won't vote but if you are called to come and take money. you will race there.

Infact no light for you for the next 20 years shocked
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by simdam500(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2014
MizMyColi: I came here to read comments cheesy

**Murdifyed**

OP,
You're not alone......that makes three of us.
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by viczing(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2014
I will vote 50times for gej. Gej all the way no room for the janjanweeds
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by simdam500(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2014
no voting....

shebi na person wey register go vote...

meaning my vote no count
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by ayobase(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Datsme:
Pls dont be ds discourage. U n ur family member must c ds as sacrifice for a better tomorrow or else we wil continue lamenting the poor state of d economy. Imagine the simplicity d distribution of PVC could v been n yet we couldn't get it right.
We must get it right ds time n it s a duty for all of us. The CHANGE we r clamouring for begins wt ME n U. This time around, the CHANGE must be an holistic one cos we cannot be doing things same way n be expecting different results.
Lets vote out ds set of cabals dt r ready to ruin us n bring new set of ppl. Be reminded, the CHANGE begins wt ME n U
#SHALOM

did u just say "sacrifice"? u have just totally convinced more not to go out that day.

OP.....I long time ago made up my mind never to be out on that lovers' day. to hell with voting in this nation.
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by efficiencie(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have never voted and will never vote...Top-Bottom leadership systems have never worked but Bottom-Top communal systems have...and until we as a nation go communal in a confederate system of government we will see more violence, corruption and underdevelopment...
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Datsme: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
ayobase:

did u just say "sacrifice"? u have just totally convinced more not to go out that day.

OP.....I long time ago made up my mind never to be out on that lovers' day. to hell with voting in this nation.
Going out to vote equals not to death. The SACRIFICE s jus an act of endurance n trying to overcome d challenge(s) dt we may encounter during d process of making d needed CHANGE
Re: Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 by Etruth: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Temptee101:
They candidates we have contesting are not worth risking one's life for. Wish we had a candidate of unquestionable character, who we can vouch for, proven, tested and trusted beyond all reasonable doubt. Its so unfortunate we are only left with GEJ and GMB. The issue now is who to vote for, since we have given GEJ four years without seeing any significant thing he did, is it not safer we give GMB that same chance of four years too. If GEJ is elected come 2015 he already knows he is in his final lap and wont do much to impress since he aint coming back again. On the other hand if GMB wins, it would make he sit up since he knows that the power belongs to the people and he needed to impress because we could throw him out after his ist tenure just like GEJ. Lets do away with sentiments, tribalism and bigotry, we have tried it and it never worked, nobody benefitted from it. This is my humble opinion. God bless Nigeria
@ the bolded, TRUE TALK. If he was this dismal in his first term, a second term would give impunity a new definition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Inaugurate Onnoghen As Acting CJN Today / 2019: APC May Lose Imo Because Of Okorocha - Former NBA Chairman / Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.