Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA (1003 Views)

Are Jonathan's Aides Intentionally Making Him Look Clueless? / Where Are Jonathan's 1600 Buses? / Is Sanusi A Patriot Or A Hatchet Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by idrisa334: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Source: .com.ng

Following the actions of security operatives last week at the National Assembly, Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Aliyu Wamakko, on Thursday slammed the National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), accusing him of serving as President Goodluck Jonathan's hatchet man

Wamakko made the remark at a stakeholders’ meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held in Sokoto.

He condemned the invasion of the National Assembly by the police, saying the action exposed the nation to ridicule.

Wamakko noted that if it was in developed countries, the NSA and the Inspector General of Police (IG), Suleiman Abba, would have resigned their appointments.

“It is indeed sad that rather than protect the citizens, the police chose to intimidate lawmakers and this action is an embarrassment to the country.

“In fact, if it is in a developed nation, the NSA and the IG should have resigned their appointments,” Wamakko lamented.

He berated the NSA for doing a hatchet job for the president, reminding him that it is only God that gives power to whoever He wishes.

“I am not afraid of the NSA despite the threatening text message he sent to me recently. I am working for the people and not Jonathan, so I am not afraid of anybody,” Wamakko averred.

The governor stated that the stakeholders’ meeting was meant to intimate party members on the progress made so far by the committee set up to pick consensus candidates for all elective position in the state.

He disclosed that the committee was yet to conclude its assignment on a consensus governorship candidate for the party.

Wamakko however, expressed hope that all issues pertaining to the consensus governorship candidate of the APC and other elective positions would be resolved before the primaries.

He advised party members to work for the interest of the party rather than their personal ambition.
Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
May God bless Nigeria and restore peace to all troubled zones.
Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by Elcemento(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Politics....the more you look,the less you see.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
It will be interesting to know what Wammako thinks Tambuwal would have done after defecting were we in a developed country?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
To think that dasuki is the son (or brother) of a fmr sultan of sokoto
Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by donmalcolm21(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tambuwal will messs you up when he gets to that seat, wammako will regret his action 2mao
Re: You Are Jonathan’s Hatchet Man, Wamakko Tells NSA by Osode: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikeansy:
It will be interesting to know what Wammako thinks Tambuwal would have done after defecting were we in a developed country?
Hahaha... !!
That a good one..

(1) (Reply)

Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso / "Breaking News" Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho Wins Imo Apga Primary! / Meet The 3 Expendables Of Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.