Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41904 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Descartes: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2014
brito:

I was only joking, good morning

Good morning to you too smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by gbodimowo(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Wait I dey come
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Have a happy married and blessed life. May God bless this marriage.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by papoose321: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Oga ur wife get sistaz wey available... HML
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by ignis: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Beautiful couple. ...
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by cheleku(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2014
idu1:
They r honey mooning? Chisos.... Do u school in central africa republic?

And what's wrong with honeymooning? iti like you.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by justplainpaul(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Guy you fall my hand.... Why you go marry this tooth pick
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
sirlop:

This yoruba ppl and this their language sef ..Abeg, make we hear word.
I block your ear
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by simdam500(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2014
beautiful couple but the lady look teen
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Consultville(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Lovely
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
blissful marriage
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by DAVE5(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)
ur case dey court ohh for dis yabbin, lmao
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Timbuktou:
Yeah she's cute, but can she make amala with efo riro and ogufe stew? :/ grin.

Happy married life bruv, that's one hottie you gots there. wink
she will learn. Thanks man.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
bennyrazz:
@op, the second pix looks somehow, how comes the bride looks somehow somehow or is my phone resolution?
Guy upgrade that phone o lols
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
zeb04:
Abeg speak english so we can understand the fight.

Beautiful couple altho the lady looks 16.
She's looks younger than her age.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
idu1:
They r honey mooning? Chisos.... Do u school in central africa republic?
Nope I schooled in DR congo!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:

I'm happily single! Happy, grateful to God and content. Of course I know he is married, I don't have a biased mind!
hmmmmmmmmm,omo see free advert for those searching,seun pls collect money from her
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tashamania:
She's so slim cheesy
I get hope sha grin
HML smiley
lolz Majority of Ethiopia ladies are.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
More Pics after the cut Linda ikeji style.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by obi123: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
miredia:
they tolerate beyond expectations. Trust me. Nigerians hv their issues but trust me when I say they tolerate.

honestly they do
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
emmanuel4758:
I school in France I don't know what you are talking aboug pls do you speak French?
Go ask your French translators to translate for you or better still go back to a laguage school .
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pavore9:
Feel free to ask any Nigerian man in Kenya why most of them prefer going back to Nigeria for a wife, u will get ur answers.
That's not the reason. Let me tell you the reason.Nigerian men are handled wit suspicion in Kenya.They are considered good for passing time but not husband material. Kenyan ladies are scared of them since they have a history of indulging in dubious activities.Besides,if they felt Kenyans weren't good enough for them,what then would they be doing in Kenya?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmmmm,omo see free advert for those searching,seun pls collect money from her
and who are you? I never mentioned your moniker, stay off my line!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP where are your friends and family in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
and who are you? I never mentioned your moniker, stay off my line!
the thing pain am well well, iyangbali 5-0 BellaBambina grin
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Is she a midget?

2nd pix tho
(no offeinse)
Some people suffer from a condition of negative sight.Those suffering from such only see negative and never the positive things.They are quick to make nasty comments and slow to celebrate good things about others.It's in celebrating others that we too are celebrated. It doesn't cost a thing to say congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
@Beey, just as you ladies are passing time with them so are they with you because at the end of the day both sides go back to their nationals. l love kenya bt there are some levels both are not compatible. By the way l live in Lavington, so no hearsay.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by stpat1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa

hahhahahaa you are something else yourself. you cracked me up so much.
kilodeeee eleyi pojuuuu.
well to some extent you are correct because " eni a Soro fun, loni towun baje, kini ki oloro so"?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
O sumi o.eni ri nkan he, tofekupelu e.owo eni totisonu nko?

na Ebenezer obey sing that one
stpat1:

hahhahahaa you are something else yourself. you cracked me up so much.
kilodeeee eleyi pojuuuu.
well to some extent you are correct because " eni a Soro fun, loni towun baje, kini ki oloro so"?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
basketbrain:
More Pics after the cut Linda ikeji style.
beautiful and photogenic bride you've got. Happy married life smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ahmeduana:

CONFIRMED PHOTO SHOP!
Hurray you've been Noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Should I Bring Her Over To The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.