Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41589 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Beey:
Some people suffer from a condition of negative sight.Those suffering from such only see negative and never the positive things.They are quick to make nasty comments and slow to celebrate good things about others.It's in celebrating others that we too are celebrated. It doesn't cost a thing to say congratulations!

Well said.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
Everyone has been complimenting on the bride's looks et al. My compliment goes to the groom: oga grroom, you re wonderfully made by God and you re a handsome man.
Thanks sweet!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
sukkot:
what yall eat for honeymoon ? injera ? grin
grin
sukkot:
what yall eat for honeymoon ? injera ? grin
lots it of man! Ure funny!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by 100Cents: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
trendy01:

Yeah tell dem about our wedding soon grin

grin cool
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by KanwuliaJara: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:

Kai! Were you at the wedding? Do you know the couple or their families? @OP, happy married life to the couple (because I doubt if you re the groom).

Look the pisssshure well abeg! wink
Abi na only Somalis qualify to join the wedding pics? lipsrsealed

You doubt he is the groom hehn? lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Look the pisssshure well abeg! wink
Abi na only Somalis qualify to join the wedding pics? lipsrsealed

You doubt he is the groom hehn? lipsrsealed
smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
basketbrain:
Thanks sweet!
re u d groom?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by delishpot: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it is you that is judgemental.kini tie pelu oro oloro to fi tie le ton shey gbeborun.even if na you pay for their wedding iwonba loman dasoro oko ati iyawo.ejo e ti poju fun okunrin.oro die lokunrin man so.cho cho cho.tufiaaaa

See me see Gods blessing o. Telling a man not to travel abroad with his own wife. Na wa for some naija men sha o. So if his sister marries now peopke will tell her hubby not to travel with her kwo? If him want travel na whos wife make him carry go kwanu? Its well.
Very soon dem go draw $€x time table and tell am what kind of pant and bra she must wear.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Ugly faces! angry
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well said.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Beey(f): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Pavore9:
@Beey, just as you ladies are passing time with them so are they with you because at the end of the day both sides go back to their nationals. l love kenya bt there are some levels both are not compatible. By the way l live in Lavington, so no hearsay.
Well,if you put it that way.I agree that we have some differences.It's annoying though for people to come out & generalize the negative aspects of Kenyan ladies.If one treated someone badly, one cannot judge all Kenyan ladies based on his past bad experience.Everywhere, there are the good & also the bad.I hate stereotypes & yes I must say I was offended by that statement that somebody made earlier.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
I surprise o.some people's insecurity shock me o shocked
delishpot:

See me see Gods blessing o. Telling a man not to travel abroad with his own wife. Na wa for some naija men sha o. So if his sister marries now peopke will tell her hubby not to travel with her kwo? If him want travel na whos wife make him carry go kwanu? Its well.
Very soon dem go draw $€x time table and tell am what kind of pant and bra she must wear.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by basketbrain(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2014
femi4:
Funny enough, i ve known this girl since 2010, her fb account start with "C" and ends with "A". A very TRUE BLUE FAN
grin
femi4:
Funny enough, i ve known this girl since 2010, her fb account start with "C" and ends with "A". A very TRUE BLUE FAN
Bad boy!
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by tpiadotcom: 2:49pm On May 15, 2015
Nigerian or is it Nairaland men!

smh.

kudos to the couple.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by tpiadotcom: 2:50pm On May 15, 2015
femi4:

so. . . . . .
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by tpiadotcom: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
see how the man is grinning and the wife frowning, smh.

these Nigerian men who always act so overjoyed to marry a non Nigerian, what did they pass through to make them that way?

lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.