Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! (41905 Views)

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin

chaiiii o dunnnn grin

holatin:

what does an advice Ve to do with judgement can't u read and understand properly, rapping with clueless, dump, pityfull, shallow and indiscreet fellow like you sucks.
one and last word for you
(in mi abaga voice)
RUN DOWN THE ROAD GO HUG TRANSFORME

GET A LIFE DUDE.

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
pls don't live with her out of nigeria
you know right?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

there are many safe states, just don't base out of naija with while ladies.
# I Ve my reason
I have good reasons too. Consult me for proofs

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pavore9:
Sometimes after you marry foreign wife your eye go clear, go try Kenyan wife na high blood pressure medicine you go dey spend your salary on! cheesy Our Nigerian women dey tolerate o!
they tolerate beyond expectations. Trust me. Nigerians hv their issues but trust me when I say they tolerate.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
I have extreme reasons too. Consult me for proofs
miredia consulted
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
you know right?

I don't understand you ??
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

I don't understand you ??
he had rather live with her in Nigeria or her country. I meant you are absolutely right on that proposition.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
they tolerate beyond expectations. Trust me. Nigerians hv their issues but trust me when I say they tolerate.
Though there are crazy ones amongst them but they are more family-oriented.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pavore9:
Though there are crazy ones amongst them but they are more family-oriented.
Are you referring to Nigerians or East Africans?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by holatin(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
he had rather live with her in Nigeria or her country. I meant you are absolutely right on that proposition.
k sir
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Pavore9: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Are you referring to Nigerians or East Africans?
l mean Nigerians.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by miredia(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pavore9:
l mean Nigerians.
Exactly right. A better sense of commitment with lesser arrogance.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by ladygogo: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
congratulations and happy married life! i'm surprised you married an Ethiopian lady. They are very into themselves and rarely marry people from other African countries.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
She's so slim cheesy
I get hope sha grin
HML smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by IDEApro(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Happy married life. Beautiful Coke and fanta couple. Seems like there's something tall men love in petite ladies.

Maybe we should start something, don't you think?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by kandiikane(m): 2:19am On Dec 01, 2014
She looks skinnier in the wedding pic(well after first picture). Did she lose weight for it or what? Well I'm not surprised the stress of being with a naija man can make you lose 2 stones a day. grin

Hml

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2014

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by parismarc: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Congrats OP, i know your face, you come to CAC right?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by KanwuliaJara: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
You can tell the man's family was not part of the wedding! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by kandiikane(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nonso23:

Get married to one first before talking stereotypical BS. undecided

O.p, Happy Married Life!
Your wife is pretty. smiley
truth hurts, doesn't it?
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by KanwuliaJara: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na who wan marry NL RECYCLED, wota-wota TOTO? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
i've met my fiancee in France. the only thing is that she speaks French and doesn't understand English, while i only understand Bonjour.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nonso23:

Just the expected response - devoid of creativity.
I'll rather play the back and forth with a worthier opponent. You obviously are too predictable.

Meanwhile:
Get married to one first before talking stereotypical BS.
undecided
what, you wanted me to argue with you over the truth? Abeg! You want a worthier opponent, yet you quoted me. This is what I was talking about, you were expecting my response but still went ahead to quote me and say the same bullshyt, very idiotic.

Nah, I rather take a precautionary measure by not doing that.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2014

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nonso23:

Hyperventilation time! cheesy
Very predictable.

Meanwhile:
Get married to one first before talking stereotypical BS.
undecided
And he still quotes me. Don't quote people if you have nothing to say.
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by KanwuliaJara: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
The 'bald' one keeps losing.
Lack of 'carrot oil'! cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by kandiikane(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nonso23:

I will not join you any further to derail this beautiful thread since you obviously lack the required creativity. Go on and knock yourself out - alone sad

Meanwhile:
Get married to one before talking stereotypical BS undecided

O.p, Happy Married Life.
Your wife is pretty . smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
She's beautiful!

Wish them a happy life together.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Bonapart(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
In Italy here its all mix marriage
Re: A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
nice smiles...

"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife"
-Prince Philip

Happy married-life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.