Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,856 members, 7,838,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What To Do With N5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With N5m (654 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Investment With N5m / What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With N5m by coconuthead(m): 2:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Hi everyone,
What business do u suggest a full time employee can undertake with 5m that will require less of his/her physical presence.

Passion for educational services and location is either Lagos & environs or abuja and environs.

Thanks
Re: What To Do With N5m by Elcemento(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2014
hmmmmm.....lots of businesses to do with such amount but since you've stated you passion for education,it would be advisable for you do more research concerning that before investing your hard earned money. You know education is quite capital intensive.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do With N5m by kevinalbright(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
We can partner and harvest the full returns of the music business. I also have 5m and im looking for a partner to do business with on a lucrative music business deal I agreed with a reputable nigerian entertainment company.

I know its outside your interest but you can reseach and see how lucratibe the music business is. Especially when working with an already established music company.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Potato Washing Peeling Slicing Dicing Machine Catering Preparation Razorfish / The Mafia Manager A Must Read Book For Every Entrepreneurs / Modern Nigeria Like Our Colonial Era.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.