Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (76296 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2006
@Salsera oh Carlos Eduardo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by seunmi: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2006
every one where can i read friday's g.d
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by molola(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
o boy!i was so ,so, sorry when after rushing home from an appointment to find out that i missed on friday : cry cry but hey, no sweat.today is another day.by the way i think LF is 18 while carlos is 23.i daduced that he was 5 yrs old when his ma married luis 18 yrs ago.have fun guys!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by amodu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2006
Can someone update me on this soap please, i have missed a lot.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by madgong: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
why is nigerians un gratful just imagine someone who can not even write a 10 seconds play is bizzy criticizing other people's sweat
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by amodu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2006
madgong:

why is nigerians un gratful just imagine someone who can not even write a 10 seconds play is bizzy criticizing other people's sweat

Who are those?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by babonboard(f): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2006
wink wink wink
the soap is cool

have started liking it
u know i didnt reallu star from the
beginning bbecause my good ol
Paloma is not there
but still i like it sha
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Mika2: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2006
This soap is getting really interesting and i had to spend the whole on the computer(internet) to get this summary, and it will be selfish on my part to keep it to myself. Hope you enjoy it while you wait for the rest of the summary.

Amelia Elcantara is in love with Luis Alexandro Montero whom she studies with in university. Her sister Consuela also loves him. When Amelia gets pregnant by him, Luis Alexandro dumps her & his unborn child to marry Marisa, a rich widow with one child, Carlos Eduardo. Consuela is extremely jealous of Amelia who is baring Luis Alexandro's (the man she loves)child, & makes sure their father, Fernando Elcantara (very conservative & strict)overhears that she's pregnant. Pedro, the gardener at the Elcantara residence is in love with Amelia, so when her father throws her & Pedro out of the house (thinking it's his child), Pedro just pretends it's his baby & leaves with Amelia. Amelia hates her life with Pedro. They are poor & she is miserable with him, but he loves her & raises their daughter, Luisa Fernanda, as if she were his own (& she has no idea she isn't his). One day Luisa Fernanda & her best friend Vanessa (actually unknowingly her step cousin, as she is Consuela's step daughter) are out in the city when Luisa F. gets hit by a car. Little does she know the man who hits her is actually her biological father, Luis Alexandro. Vanessa convinces her to fake injury & sue Luis Alexandro so she can use the money to go on their senior class trip. She does & of course Luis A. hates her for it. He hates even more that his step son, Carlos Eduardo, the doctor who checks her at the hospital (& who has always hated Luis A because he was only after his mom's money), writes up a false medical report confirming her non-existent injuries. At some point, she wins the law suit & her mother realizes it's against Luis A, whom she still loves. Carlos Eduardo is dating snobby model Jennifer de la Vega at the time, but falls in love w/ L.F. & he ends up kind of two-timing on the both of them, but really only loves L.F. Then Jennifer lies & says she's pregnant to win him back (which he later discovers) & his relationship w/ L.F. falls apart, though later they get back together. In the meantime, Fernando Elcantara gets sick with Alzheimer's & decides it's time for him to look for his daughter Amelia. Strangely enough he hires Luis A as his lawyer to find her, but Consuela does everything to prevent her from coming back into the family. Finally, Amelia hears her dad forgave her & decides she & LF will leave Pedro & move back there. BUT, on the way there, while the whole family is anxiously awaiting their reunion, Amelia is killed in a car accident & L.F. is injured. Pedro goes crazy & is put in an institution & L.F. is forced to leave university in order to work to pay for his medical bills. She ends up getting offered a job taking care of her grandfather (whom she doesn't know is her gf), Fernando Elcantara. They get along great, but Consuela doesn't want him to find out he's her granddaughter because he wants to give his inheritance to his granddaughter & Consuela & her husband Eriberto (Vanessa's father)want it all for themselves. Vanessa is in love with Carlos Eduardo & is hurt when she finds out after the fact that he & LF were a couple. Consuela convinces her to get revenge by accusing L.F. of stealing from them. L.F. is put in jail. In the meantime Carlos Eduardo's mother, Marisa is diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Carlos Eduardo is busy taking care of her & has no idea L.F. is in jail. Luis A who had been cheating on Marisa with younger Andreina, Marisa's secretary. Marisa files for divorce when she discovers this, but he uses her new medical condition as a way to get back into her life & "support" her or actually wait for her to die so he can get all of her money. At the same time he wants to find his daughter (L.F.) so he can lay claim on his inheritance through Fernando Elcantara as well. Then as other side plots there's this guy Leopoldo once Luis Alexandro's friend & colleague who's in love w/ Andreina & wants her to leave Luis A for him. So then Luis A tries to ruin his career by falsely blaming him for taking a bribe or smthg. Another side story: Senor Ordonias who works for Marisa is onto Luis A & knows smthg fishy is going on with him & Amelia's daughter, etc. Another side plot: Cesare, son of Lupe, friend of Amelia & works for Marisa, marries Marisa's maid- forget her name. They live at Marisa's together & are friends with L.F. Now I missed some episodes, but apparently LF gets pregnant from Carlos Eduardo, but they break up while he's in the US treating his mother or smthg & she doesn't tell him. Then 2 years pass & she's with her new boyfriend, Alfredo, who was Pedro's psychiatrist. Pedro then adopts this kid Salvador & that's all I know now. synopsis telenovela-world
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by uchetobi(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2006
thanks. that was most helpful
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by maijeed: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2006
a national TV station is not supposed to care for just a person's taste or a group of persons.it's for all persons,so,one person's opinion does not matter.if what is aired on TV does not suit a person's taste,that is why we have videos and Cd's where you can watch what you want to watch at anytime,so coming here to put down a particular programme or it's viewers and fans ,is only an act perpetrated by people of small minds.if a programme is old and it's being aired on TV doesn't make it less interesting or educative.come to think of it,all the subjects and courses we do in schools are as old as time itself but does that make it less educative?so to Mr sirwebs, who think we are stupid to be excited about an old movie,i think you are the narrow minded one who doesn't see new things in an old thing.always look beyond your nose.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Yehty(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2006
jalal, which episode is that? hup they ve not shown it and how did u get to know that?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Yehty explain pls!!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2006
Please how can i get d story 4 d gardener's daghter
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2006
Please how can i get d story 4 d gardener's daghter
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2006
I need site d gardener's daghter please help
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2006
Can i know more about WAWM
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2006
Mexico boy have u seen paloma or deigo she be a beautiful woman please can some u brief me what happen on friday what luis f. ,carlos eduardo and jennifer d lier please d usually NEPA of lagos take off d light ,u people from lagos,agege i hale u O0ooo
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
Mexico boy have u seen paloma or deigo she be a beautiful woman please can some u brief me what happen on friday what luis f. ,carlos eduardo and jennifer d lier please d usually NEPA of lagos take off d light ,u people from lagos,agege i hale u O0ooo
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2006
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by defor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2006
Hi,

Why dem dey fool us like this

angry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Anderso(m): 3:10am On Sep 25, 2006
PAULOMA was sure intrestin but check CAMILA out on mbi 8:30 i bet u luv it 2.i dey hail every o!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Yehty(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2006
'jalal' u said an episode featured fabian right? as it be shown?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2006
why are some people sending posts about 'paloma' on a topic that is clearly titled THE GARDENERS DAUGHTER

well people like anderso please go to When you are mine topic and post there
and if you really want to talk about All about Camilla start a new topic!!

and finallly Mr Biggg instead of repeatedly sending the same posts at different times if you want to know what has happened READ the previous pages you'll see links for daily updates angry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by nnada(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2006
This soap opera is relaxing, most especially when you come back from a work. Half bread is better than none. AIT keep it up. cheesy
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2006
Selsera or what did u call your u name, you are very stupid if u want us to make a new topic then help,and for your information i am a babe, and what is your bisness if i write of mail .i am verry sorry for the abusing u make do it
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Biggg: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2006
Selsera or what did u call your u name, you are very stupid if u want us to make a new topic then help,and for your information i am a babe, and what is your bisness if i write of mail .i am verry sorry for the abusing u make do it
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Anderso(m): 2:21am On Sep 29, 2006
Salsera u are nothing but a god forsaken morron much less a poor excuse for a human being wats ur biz wit i wat i wrote pls Bleep.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by vbrown20(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hey prettybabe,though GARDNER'S DAUGHTER is interesting,u kant really compare it wit WEN U ARE MINE.wen u are mine was really mind blowing.kudos 2 AIT for bringin us such soaps weder outdated or not,so far it keeps us hooked 2 our seats evry nite. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.