Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (76295 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by hamzarz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2007
even though gardeners doughter is an old soap i am still impressed by it,moreover we must compliment the effort which AIT is making in broadcasting that film for us,always and in time.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by vive: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
its better than watching nolly wood movies
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by everly(f): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2007
Hi everybody, its nice having you all around, and also knowning that there are people that feel what you feel for soap operas. Thanks christy for the summary, it has been quite helpful.

Cheers
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ayins: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2007
hmmm,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2007
i just loose interest in gardners daughter,

cuando seas mia is out so get ur copy.
i mean when u are mine.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ngola(f): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2007
Pls, i need someone to tell me what happened in Gardener's daughter last night (6th february). I need replies.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by fandi: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2007
am praying for Luisa to marry Carlos
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by chistiana(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2007
they keep puting us in supense, for real luisa will marry calos that should be the end of the gardners daughter.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by uchetobi(f): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2007
is out where??
chistiana:

i just loose interest in gardners daughter,

cuando seas mia is out so get your copy.
i mean when u are mine.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by nnada(f): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2007
It is cool. Thanks to AIT, but it is begining to annoy me, cos they are streching too much.
Hope they will get a better one after this.
U guys should check the one they do only on MOndays @ 7.00pm, called Esmeralda. (ope i got the spelling), that one is also cool.

AIT CUADOS.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tci(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2007
sorry but at least its better then mosty nigeria t.v prog.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tci(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2007
cuando seas mia i just read is out, any one has an idea of where i can get in in Abuja>
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Jalal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2007
When was it out? And where does one get it??
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Modups1(f): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2007
the plot is getting more interesting, almost everyone is going to end up in la paz

alfredo 4 physiotherapy 4 his legs
fernando 4 his hands & stoke
marrissa 4 physio to help her walk again
jeniffer 4 psychological help (boy does she need it)

of course they r all takin luved ones

alfredo + luisa fernanda + xochil
fernando + rigoberta
marissa + carlos eduardo + pedro
jeniffer +
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by spikelord(m): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2007
Huh! Jeniffer is a lonely and sad woman, I thought Shantel already warned her about this sh!t.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by delarontus(f): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2007
Who is Shantel?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lovelyme: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
hey guys, i really enjoy gardener's daughter.Is there a website where i can get the full story.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by abohrandy: 5:47am On Mar 09, 2007
ok i tot u guys would be telling some of us the whole story not giving high lights
n who said jennifer is going to la paz?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by tci(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2007
pls does any one has an idea of where i can get the cds of WHEN YOU ARE MINE to buy>
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Beeman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2007
Check out this site.
You can read the snippets of the whole story. Very interesting.

http://gardenersdaughter..com/search/label/TGD%20Snippets
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
please where can i WATCH the last episode?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by shivute: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

please where can i WATCH the last episode?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lolaluv(f): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2008
sorry but its not a latin american film sil te plait grin
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by lawalyesid: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
the soap opera happened to be a very interesting one and you should be proud of 9ja and stop dissing. proudly 9ja
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by Ninigirl(f): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2009
The link to secrets of the sand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4qu4FYpK0
Re: The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera by dupsytosh(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
as in secrets of d sand of ruth n rachel ?must check it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.