Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! (974 Views)

This Travel Agency Is A Scammer & Thief (aje-africa.org) Lagos / A Thief Passenger On Abuja- Lagos Bound “arik” Airplane On 4th April Instant / Immigration Service Na Thief, 55k To Replace Stolen E-passport. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by sanya404(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2014
This lady in this picture is a thief that travels all around Asian countries stealing from air travellers on the plane. She's a frequent traveller to Dubai so if you ever bump into her. Please call the police on her as she's been declared wanted in Nigeria and all over UAE.
Any information about where she is please contact me for details DELETED
Re: Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2014
How exactly did she steal from you?

You either provide details with proves or I report you to the moderator for thread closure and a possible ban. . .
Re: Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by Nutase: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2014
@op talk true u see awoof kitten come fall mugu and now shame no catch u to cum heere they call her thief. I'm sure d money wen she take no pas her $100 fee for servicing u.

Shameless Ashi patron....mtschewwwwww.
Re: Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by justwise(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2014
sanya404:
This lady in this picture is a thief that travels all around Asian countries stealing from air travellers on the plane. She's a frequent traveller to Dubai so if you ever bump into her. Please call the police on her as she's been declared wanted in Nigeria and all over UAE.
Any information about where she is please contact me for details DELETED

Don't come here to make random allegations without substantial evidence.
Re: Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Dubai Flight Thief.. BEWARE !!! by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014

(1)

NDLEA Arrested Men Who Smuggled Dissolved Cocaine In White Towel For ₦2M Reward / Top Hotels Movies Were Filmed / How Many Hours Would It Take Me To Get To Kwara State From Sango - Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.