Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,963 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (20348 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course. We we're never 'uncool'
Lool...you said stuff abt being @a frnds place all day.....tell me more abt it cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
LongShadow:
Lool...you said stuff abt being @a frnds place all day.....tell me more abt it cheesy

Yeah lol my bestie. Khadi. I went over cause we wanted to Facetime this guy on her iPad. But then her WiFi broke looool so we just talked instead innih

How was your day like?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah lol my bestie. Khadi. I went over cause we wanted to Facetime this guy on her iPad. But then her WiFi broke looool so we just talked instead innih

How was your day like?
well ummmm my day was..boring,slow and exciting...Mentions from a gurl called Mrs breezy did make 30% of my daywink...I tried learning new bike styles..and umm I tried cooking....
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
LongShadow:
well ummmm my day was..boring,slow and exciting...Mentions from a gurl called Mrs breezy did make 30% of my daywink...I tried learning new bike styles..and umm I tried cooking....

Haha boring and exciting at the same time woah lol.

Lol really? My mentions shocked. Awh thank you you're a star.

Them Bmx bikes kinda things? :or you cant cook shocked
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha boring and exciting at the same time woah lol.

Lol really? My mentions shocked. Awh thank you you're a star.

Them Bmx bikes kinda things? :or you cant cook shocked
I'm blushing...tnx....I'm a star*Feeling dope*...Nah,Dirt bikes.....I can cook...Jst tried something new....aint that kul!!!!grin
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
LongShadow:
I'm blushing...tnx....I'm a star*Feeling dope*...Nah,Dirt bikes.....I can cook...Jst tried something new....aint that kul!!!!grin

Haha you're most welcome.

Dirt bikes shocked. Don't you fear life no?

Hahaha Awh niiiice what did you cook cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you're most welcome.

Dirt bikes shocked. Don't you fear life no?

Hahaha Awh niiiice what did you cook cheesy
Lool...Nah,I live to ride#Hellrider.....spaghetti and meat balls and scrambled eggs...with Orange juice to wash it down!!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
LongShadow:
Lool...Nah,I live to ride#Hellrider.....spaghetti and meat balls and scrambled eggs...with Orange juice to wash it down!!

Haha you're crazy. I fear death lol I do not do anything that risks my life in any way tongue haha that reminds me of Ghost Rider

Ooooh nice. Spaghetti Bolognese basically... with eggs. You must be a great cook then wink The wifey shall be very lucky..
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you're crazy. I fear death lol I do not do anything that risks my life in any way tongue haha that reminds me of Ghost Rider

Ooooh nice. Spaghetti Bolognese basically... with eggs. You must be a great cook then wink The wifey shall be very lucky..
Loool!#Speechless!
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe that only increased my curiosity really.

Lol yeah no. You can be all cosy and rock the winter collection at the same time.

Really ? shocked Christmas is sooooooo much fun here. That's crazy. Doesn't Santa give y'all prezzies?

Klaus is still sexy AF..Hayley stupiid cow. Elijah hmmm Lord Elijah
santa? Presents? Really! Lmao! Nope he does not! grin

hmm! I can only imagine the drama going on in the originals, i miss it sad remind me when thet get to episode 10; i'll delve into it then.. See im very disciplined! cool
ignored all and sundry and stuck to my resolve of waiting till episode 10. Oya commend me cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Emperorking20:

santa? Presents? Really! Lmao! Nope he does not! grin

hmm! I can only imagine the drama going on in the originals, i miss it sad remind me when thet get to episode 10; i'll delve into it then.. See im very disciplined! cool
ignored all and sundry and stuck to my resolve of waiting till episode 10. Oya commend me cheesy

Hahaha see your life. So you're going to watch the whole season in one day? I did that with Breaking Bad. You and all your discipline well Good job. I'm proud wink

Whaaaaat shocked. You don't believe in Santa shocked
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha see your life. So you're going to watch the whole season in one day? I did that with Breaking Bad. You and all your discipline well Good job. I'm proud wink

hahahaha yeah i'll have a go at it in one day, ive got all d time in d world.. wink
santa! Hmmn! Over here, we got santas everywhere, i could even become one.. All i need is my costume grin how do u figure?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emperorking20:

hahahaha yeah i'll have a go at it in one day, ive got all d time in d world.. wink
santa! Hmmn! Over here, we got santas everywhere, i could even become one.. All i need is my costume grin how do u figure?
What is Santa biko
Is it a clock in Nigeria?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Santa's in Nigeria? Are you kidding me?
Smh#
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Divineluv14(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice ....me like am wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Freest(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:
Nice ....me like am wink
grin grin grin grin

Thank u... Trust you'll like ur husband having like my packs...
By the way are you married
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

What is Santa biko
Is it a clock in Nigeria?
I don't even know cos I schooled in France tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

Santa's in Nigeria? Are you kidding me?
Smh#

Santa Doesnt come to Nigeria? shocked
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emperorking20:

Haha Youre crazy. You need time to soak in every single episode ehh dont overload on awesomeness.

lol yes yes i know. Its actually slang for do you get presents?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha Youre crazy. You need time to soak in every single episode ehh dont overload on awesomeness.

lol yes yes i know. Its actually slang for do you get presents?
Lmao! I do?! How about in two days?! Cool?! smiley
I got that.. wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lmao! I do?! How about in two days?! Cool?! smiley
I got that.. wink

Lol A week?

haha so you dont get presents?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol A week?

haha so you dont get presents?
shocked so u mean I should watch a mere 10 vids for seven days sad
Haven't tried that before.. Let's see, I'm gonna do it grin

Yeah! No I don't get presents. There's no santa over here sad
We just go to church on christmas day and chill out at home! tongue
The younger ones usually go out to christmas parties tho cheesy

Give me details on how its celebrated over there..
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Emperorking20:

shocked so u mean I should watch a mere 10 vids for seven days sad
Haven't tried that before.. Let's see, I'm gonna do it grin

Yeah! No I don't get presents. There's no santa over here sad
We just go to church on christmas day and chill out at home! tongue
The younger ones usually go out to christmas parties tho cheesy

Give me details on how its celebrated over there..

Lol I was joking. Live life. Watch it all in a day lol Yolo is the motto..

Even kids? shocked. What the hell. Whyyyyy. That's so sad.

Nah well we wake up on Christmas morning and all the presents are under the tree. But I usually take the stuff in the stockings first.. then we go to a church party with black people or mass with white people...

Then we come back. Have a huuuuuuuuuuuge dinner. Even bigger than Thanksgiving dinner. Then after the dinner in the evening we open our presents. Others open theirs in the morning tho
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Freest:

Well... Wah then do u like Pot bellies?
dude,is dat really ur body?
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Emperorking20:

I don't even know cos I schooled in France tongue
hmm..uniben nko?dem pursue u commot ni cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jarizod:
hmm..uniben nko?dem pursue u commot ni cheesy
Nooooo grin I schooled in Toulouse France, not Uniben Lmao tongue
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Emperorking20(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I was joking. Live life. Watch it all in a day lol Yolo is the motto..

Even kids? shocked. What the hell. Whyyyyy. That's so sad.

Nah well we wake up on Christmas morning and all the presents are under the tree. But I usually take the stuff in the stockings first.. then we go to a church party with black people or mass with white people...

Then we come back. Have a huuuuuuuuuuuge dinner. Even bigger than Thanksgiving dinner. Then after the dinner in the evening we open our presents. Others open theirs in the morning tho

That-is-sooo dooppe dear shocked too many contrasting differences btw Africa and Europe cry
Lmao at those opening their presents in d morning grin couldn't bear to wait.. What's yolo? D motto that is..
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Emperorking20:

Nooooo grin I schooled in Toulouse France, not Uniben Lmao tongue
badt boss..u get mouth na! wink
Re: Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Emperorking20:

That-is-sooo dooppe dear shocked too many contrasting differences btw Africa and Europe cry
Lmao at those opening their presents in d morning grin couldn't bear to wait.. What's yolo? D motto that is..

To be completely honest yeh. I'd honestly rather live in Africa. Like its sooo much fun.

Lol.Nah I like that suspense hehe you only live once innih

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating Nigerian Men / Living In The Dark (18+) / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.