Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,179 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners (48385 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

So who rules African music then?

South Africa?

Dude please, Casper winning video of the year is a hoax.
Davido's Aye fetched him a BET award......he deserved to own 2014 not Casper. undecided

Aye with that sub-standard video!! its like a village song!!

People voted, and the results are out! what is BET , just because he won BET automatically by force he should win channel O

Nigerian artists are poor lyricaly , live perfomance disaster!

you think people who think nollywood is best, can be good judges of music

nigerian artists are as bad as their movies!!!

Who rule in music?? dumb question!

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Edygrin(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

People voted, and the results are out! what is BET , just because he won BET automatically by force he should win channel O

Answer the question and stop beating around the bush. You mentioned Tanzania in your last post, can you mention 3 good artiste from that country?
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

I don't get it, you understand all Nigerian languages or? annnd, do you know 2face, asa, nneka etc?

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
iterator24:
I don't get it, you understand all Nigerian languages or? annnd, do you know 2face, asa, nneka etc?

Asa and Nneka not based in Nigeria and they are not doing any nigerian music!!!

that Aye song is shyt!! and tell me what kind of music do nigerian do, cause they all sound the same??

The only real artists are Ice prince and Phyno!! that Olemido guy should stop calling himself a rapper!! that guy makes a tin noise!

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Edygrin:
Answer the question and stop beating around the bush. You mentioned Tanzania in your last post, can you mention 3 good artiste from that country?

Cassper nyovest -
K.O -
AKA -
Reason -
Kwesta - kings speech
Bucie - e
Goldfish -
Lockin Ville
Bucie

But relax I know you gonna say any negative about them, cause you dont know them!!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JOOOR..MUST HIM DEY WIN EVERY TIME..K.O FT KID X-CARACARA GET THE SAME AMOUNT 5 AND DEM NO WIN ANYONE YET WE HEAR WORD...EVERYTIME NAIJA PERSON NO WIN AWARD NA OJORO DEM DO AM....
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Tobilastik(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
fools be like

chibwike:
i still prefer davido to that wizkid...anytime anyday

who talk wizkid matter here nw? some guys sha...mtcheww
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by ItsAaliyah: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

I recently watched Channel O's top 10 most creative music videos....... Burna Boy's Run my race and Mochedda's My time topped the list.

Davido's Aye was around 4th/5th........Casper's Doc She......or whatever didn't even make the list. undecided

Aye is far from sub-standard, our musicians might have shittty lyrics but our videos are the bomb.

Besides, what morals or ethics did Casper preach in his song? Are his lyrics any better than David's?

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by ohimai83: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

that Aye song is shyt!! and tell me what kind of music do nigerian do, cause they all sound the same??

The only real artists are Ice prince and Phyno!! that Olemido guy should stop calling himself a rapper!! that guy makes a tin noise!
Are you Nigerian? cos if you 're not, how can you understand the stuff Olamide raps. You can't even get his name right. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tobilastik:
fools be like

who talk wizkid matter here nw? some guys sha...mtcheww
thanks alot..dolt!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Edygrin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

Cassper nyovest -
K.O -
AKA -
Reason -
Kwesta - kings speech
Bucie - e
Goldfish -
Lockin Ville
Bucie

But relax I know you gonna say any negative about them, cause you dont know them!!
lol, you mean k.o and aka are tanzanians? google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by CzarRex: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dats nt d end of it atleast he's goat soul train nomination hu knws he might snap up dat award.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Tval(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
CzarRex:
Dats nt d end of it atleast he's goat soul train nomination hu knws he might snap up dat award.

Make we hear word jor, dose ones sef go rig am, no be only soul train, na soul vehicle.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

lmao! asa and nneka make 100% Nigerian music, buy their albums dummy!, ignoramus ... stop embarrassing yourself here...I don't understand Zulu makes all south african music wack! and useless

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

funny you ommited 2face, aka can't even compare wizkid when its comes to passing messages in songs

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by CzarRex: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tval:

Make we hear word jor, dose ones sef go rig am, no be only soul train, na soul vehicle.

Guy no b only 9ja get artists wey dey sing beta songs..SA dey,Kenya dey,tanzania dey, ghana dey Cote d'ivoire dey, liberia etc, our popularity in africa doesn't mean dey won't luk at oda artists in africa nd encourage dia hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by lottoe(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think it actully time for Nigerian youths to start listening to good songs, songs that preaches high moral, strength and filled with positive motivations. My personal perception tho.

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by fireforfire: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Davido arrogance no gree persin like am.
Sowie sha.try nxt time
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by vizpat: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
must you mention wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
vizpat:
must you mention wizkid
yeah
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
iterator24:
funny you ommited 2face, aka can't even compare wizkid when its comes to passing messages in songs

kikikikikikikikikiki!! what message did wizboy pass in his songs, do you compare a rapper with a what what genre singer?

2Face is cool, people worth mentioning as far as nigerian music is concernd. hes been doing music way long before loud makers like, alumida ne davido do noise music!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by azeeza(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Shattap there my friend. YAGA!!!!!!!!!!
chibwike:
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
iterator24:
lmao! asa and nneka make 100% Nigerian music, buy their albums dummy!, ignoramus ... stop embarrassing yourself here...I don't understand Zulu makes all south african music wack! and useless

they are nigerians that dont do nigerian shyt music, thats why they based outside nigeria. why should you understand zulu?
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
azeeza:
Shattap there my friend. YAGA!!!!!!!!!!
Shattap there too....O.B.O!!!!!!!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Baddestguyp(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Am not a Fan of Davido but i think that Aye should be the MOST GIFTED VIDEO

if I hear, I prefer sarkodie's illuminati to it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Shattap there too....O.B.O!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

they are nigerians that dont do nigerian shyt music, thats why they based outside nigeria. why should you understand zulu?
goat, define Nigerian music for starters.. and why is 2face based in Nigeria? do you know simi? Guy you're ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
shocked shocked shocked
Lol...dear...what is it.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...dear...what is it.
lol, nothing o.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by chibwike(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, nothing o.
Lol....u'd be seeing more of that from now onwards....so dnt be shocked....some.people cant just mind their own buisness
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kgr28(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
iterator24:
goat, define Nigerian music for starters.. and why is 2face based in Nigeria? do you know simi? Guy you're ignorant

define nigerian music: Noise music!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
kgr28:

kikikikikikikikikiki!! what message did wizboy pass in his songs, do you compare a rapper with a what what genre singer?

2Face is cool, people worth mentioning as far as nigerian music is concernd. hes been doing music way long before loud makers like, alumida ne davido do noise music!
south Africans in general have issues ... you don't like some people's musical genre doesn't make them all bad...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.