Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBA Relationship:pokello And Elikem At It Again.... Breaking Up Saga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBA Relationship:pokello And Elikem At It Again.... Breaking Up Saga? (824 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBA Relationship:pokello And Elikem At It Again.... Breaking Up Saga? by ezytalks: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pokello Nare (from Zimbabwe) and Elikem Kumordzi (from Ghana) are in a bit of issues at the moment... Elikem claims he used an unknown number to call and text Pokello and not what is worth ranting on social media about....

It seem the whole story is all about a 3rd party Woman in Elikem's life... Read their post below and have your say.......

KINDLY FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS--->http://www..com/2014/11/bba-relationshippokello-and-elikem-at.html

Re: BBA Relationship:pokello And Elikem At It Again.... Breaking Up Saga? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
All na acting..
Re: BBA Relationship:pokello And Elikem At It Again.... Breaking Up Saga? by ezytalks: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phuck Dey Hungry Me / 6 Toxic Relationship Habits Most People Think Are Healthy / 10 Types Of Women Men Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.