Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband (1309 Views)

Good Father Without Being A Good Husband, How Possible? / In Loving Memory Of A Good Father, Broadcaster & Friend – Yinka Craig / What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by wordbank(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
This tend to be a bit confusing to me. Just wanna know what situation that can prompt this.
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by Jakeattah(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
can occur when you don't love your wife

1 Like

Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by monemsis(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Both are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by Hazardd(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
It can happen because love can't be shared equal
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by wordbank(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Men ought to be good listeners but most times d convo ladies bring up ain't worth discussing for long, yet she wants him to sit and listen the 3hrs+ story of the day.
Abeg.... how can dis be solved
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by wordbank(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jakeattah:
can occur when you don't love your wife
He truly love her and she know it
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
wordbank:
Men ought to be good listeners but most times d convo ladies bring up ain't worth discussing for long, yet she wants him to sit and listen the 3hrs+ story of the day.
Abeg.... how can dis be solved
Oh it's simple....Take her out often or get her a job....You will complain of lack of attention .
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by xteve(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Phinity318:

Oh it's simple....Take her out often or get her a job....You will complain of lack of attention .

Getting her a job? That will solve it? Now you have to listen to everything that happened at work whether its interesting or not
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
xteve:

Getting her a job? That will solve it? Now you have to listen to everything that happened at work whether its interesting or not
Yeah well, for better for worse right ?
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by wordbank(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2019
xteve:

Exactly, and she do expect you to share some stories about your day rather than saying "my day went well" short and precise.

Some women even consider their children especially females as competitors, feeling relegated by their husbands. To me, it is an unfair self treatment.

I know they show these traits jokingly, but somewhere in their hearts, it's breeding.
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by jashar(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Yup, I've seen it happen right before my very own eyes. Great dad, poor husband...
Re: Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Absolutely.
Women generally do better as good wives and mothers than men. kiss

Men are not nurturers by nature. Too busy philandering with baby mammas to be good fathers or husbands. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Good Schools At Ogba / A Nairalander With His Younger Ones / My Elder Brother And Sister In The 80s And 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.