Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25852 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by nich(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Which testimony? Innocent moi no sabi shake body ooo embarassed grin

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Graviton2:

To be honest, I think I'm quite ready to explore that part of life (kidding)

Please do...the issue hold me for neck like bow-tie.
I've seen the first attachment. Waiting for the second. It is decent as is. I might just work it for, maybe, better emotional and intellectual connection.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by crackhaus: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
UjSizzle:

grin
Honeypot, I'm incorruptible wink
Hahaha, indeed... Who was I kidding grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by troy20(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
see me wey tink say i sabi bad thing.o mehn i be learner.your husbands are lucky.with all these, you can never do wrong.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Mcbussy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
yuncka:

slow down ooo: although I dnt have a problem wit mouthaction, but U cnt compare the smell of deadfish and freshly cut bacon.

dude,i swear,d last time I tried it,i vowed never to do it again....i felt so low.

u are right...d smell of dead fish ain't bearable at all cry

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
wonlasewonimi:
It's so refreshing to know that I have licked some of the girls on this thread. lipsrsealed

who among them or ldonbelivit........ grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
miredia:
You be doctor? How now?

I dey o. Compliments of the season. smiley
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Priceless24(f): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
See as I Sidon read from 1 to 12. I feel so much enlightened, didn't know married people enjoy like this oh.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by stinggy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Priceless24:
See as I Sidon read from 1 to 12. I feel so much enlightened, didn't know married people enjoy like this oh.

I just wish it could be spread on FP. Pple go laff taya sha grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
I missed this one angry
very annoying weekend like that undecided
prof. Jenny, I read up the notes though cheesy
Now, my wife is in trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I've seen the first attachment. Waiting for the second. It is decent as is. I might just work it for, maybe, better emotional and intellectual connection.

This thread is getting really informative...

Thanks. I just sent the second one minutes ago.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why isn't this thread in the sexuality section? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by zeezahbee(f): 3:04am On Dec 04, 2014
wow, i love your descriptive essay. i will surely practice this soon, your husband must be enjoying oo chai grin cheesy
taryour:

Ol boy Jenny you sabi am well well o.

If I hear say I show my talent inside the bedroom,abeg for where I go show am again I no wan get any assistance for this life o,make I dey enjoy myself jejely and gbadunly.

My oga like am die and when its my turn my ring tone bad o,even me sef know say I dey scream/shout ( at times I dey fear the kids fit wake up o)

Another spice hubby and I add to ours when it comes to oRaL S3X is having a bowl of iccream to the fun. To catch more fun I tie his hands with his tie and his face with my scarf (with that, I don't get distracted or feel shy in between).

I sprinkle ice cream on his nose, lips, niPPLE,navel, and of course on best Organ and that's it, I start work with my lips,am sure you knw the rest na.

Infact e no dey even wait till I untie him o before grabs me n do same on me. One essential commodity in my frizer is a bowl of ice cream and small chops cause trust me am always starving after having fun.

Abeg this life is beautiful oo, no more sin after marriage.

*** If you like call me raw and dirty,na u sabi o. Afterall am raw and dirty with my husband.

Let's go there....
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by zeezahbee(f): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Likewise women, lick/suck like u do ur lollipop; the aahs and uhhs coming from his mouth should be the rhythm @whc u suck...starting from the bottom to the top laying full emphasis on that vertical line on the cap.... He won't forget it in a hurry!
Nothing can be more intimate like hitting it with one's spouse.

I can't slack in this department..... Odi very essential to be ignored biko!
thumbs up lynda
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by zeezahbee(f): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Graviton2:

Just wandering about before happening upon this thread. Really informative.

You still haven't replied my email oh!
gravvy, you sef dey here shocked. i haff catch you cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Bayswater: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

That's what's up.

You just gotta satisfy ya B, man.

Whenever she cums, that is gonna make you fulfilled and complete. That is what I always do, and we used to get it popping everywhere. Sometimes we will just park the car anywhere and get it popping.

The craziest one was in Bayswater. Afternoon time after eating at the restaurant, we just got in the car, and she didn't even care, she was just giving me mad head. Cos she knows I will return the favour when we get home lol.

Hey, why mention my name and head in the same narrative? Make dem no think say na me dey do karaoke thingz on you smiley
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2014
zeezahbee:
gravvy, you sef dey here shocked. i haff catch you cheesy

Hehehe

I am innocent oh!! cry
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by nich(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2014
goofyone:
Why isn't this thread in the sexuality section? undecided

because na family discussion & education. cheesy

Priceless24:

Infact ehn, I dey surprised! cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.
Do they now? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.