Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25836 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Stillfire: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar help these people out with finger test....them need lectures abeg

@stillfire

If I catch you ehn angry...all these shakara will soon end...it's your type that if Coogar handle will have one leg facing east germany and the other running away from hitler...screaming ''coooooooogaaaaaarrrrrrrr, cooooogarrrrrrr, then shallow breathis follow and the rest na chorus/cheering...coogar...coogar...coogar''

No wonder you young girls won't let coogar be....is he the only guy with good taste buds ni? angry

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin How you know say my second name na shakara? It heightens the mood abeg. cool

coogar:

it's not for the squeamish! grin
some look scary to be honest - as if a scud missile is about to fly out of it & hit you in the face. some look like pleated skirts too, too ruffled up you don't know the head nor tail.
the finger test is the precautionary test to tell the cünnilinguist whether the box is safe to eat or not. during the föreplay or second base(like you yanks like to call it), the male stylishly rubs his finger near the box & stylishly sniffs it(without letting the female know). if it's odourless then it's green light. if it's a horrible smell - then it's game over(no show). the female won't know why the guy refused to continue so no feelings would be hurt. grin

Thank you sir! *Taking notes for my brother.* grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
That is good to know. There are people like that though. But, it dangerous for those who aren't athletic in nature and can lead to TOFI.

This should be your size in a normal condition in the image below:

Lol, that's a chubby mofo. Hey, you need to try this sometimes: when you're bored, just run to the park, and do 100 pull ups just for the sake of it. Maybe three times a week. That's what I do, when I'm not a gym routine.

Anyway, don't let us derail the thread - it's about about MouthAction. grin

Darn! I was just thinking about all the pu.ssy juice and the nasty stuffs that ooze out of that ish sometimes. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's a chubby mofo. Hey, you need to try this sometimes: when you're bored, just run to the park, and do 100 pull ups just for the sake of it. Maybe three times a week. That's what I do, when I'm not a gym routine.

Anyway, don't let us derail the thread - it's about about MouthAction. grin

Darn! I was just thinking about all the pu.ssy juice and the nasty stuffs that ooze out of that ish sometimes. grin
I might not be very athletic in nature but I do exercise routinely. At least 30-60 minutes for 5 times in a week.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

6'2.5 and I should be about 210 lbs with no fat. grin

You people with your colonial imperial units of measurement.

Abeg what's that in kg? Too lazy to look up conversion tables...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You people with your colonial imperial units of measurement.

Abeg what's that in kg? Too lazy to look up conversion tables...

95kg
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
I might not be very athletic in nature but I do exercise routinely. At least 30-60 minutes for 5 times in a week.

What do you think about pu.ssy juice and the nasty stuffs that ooze out of the thing? grin

I can remember vividly that after I ate the box, I had to wash my mouth and light up a cancer stick. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bukatyne(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Bukatyne, are you a cheerful and selfless giver? are you a good samaritan who helps someone out without expecting anything in return just as the good book advised?

Lol!

More like two selful givers grin

We are each other's first and very open to exploration within limits. Will try out taryour's ice cream method . Sometimes use sweets and chocolates.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

What do you think about pu.ssy juice and the nasty stuffs that ooze out of the thing? grin

I can remember vividly that after I ate the box, I had wash my mouth and light up a cancer stick. grin
Not too bad. It's kinda salty to me! I don't smoke though.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

95kg

Your BMI is 26.6

Just into the overweight range. Increase your sessions at the gym Shymex...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I can remember vividly that after I ate the box, I had to wash my mouth and light up a cancer stick. grin

That is not healthy.

It is hard to get any infection thru MouthAction but washing your mouth before and after increase the chances by over 80 percent. The gum would be softened by the brush and can create an opening. Use menthol gum or candy next time wink
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
Not too bad. It's kinda salty to me! I don't smoke though.

Lmao @ salty esp. the clit, man. Then you have got the other thick white lubricant thing. grin God is great! grin

Do you let ya chic cum in ya mouth? grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Your BMI is 26.6

Just into the overweight range. Increase your sessions at the gym Shymex...

Nah, my GP said I'm perfect.

And I'm not fat - I don't even look that too big.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Missy89:

That is not healthy.

It is hard to get any infection thru MouthAction but washing your mouth before and after increase the chances by over 80 percent. The gum would be softened by the brush and can create an opening. Use menthol gum or candy next time

Erm, ok.

So, how come you were acting like a novice when you're a pro in this game? grin

I don't trust military chics, man.

The silent ones are always the freakiest. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Graviton2:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

**takes out pen and paper**
Hey! What're you doing here?! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, my GP said I'm perfect.

And I'm not fat - I don't even look that too big.

BMI Categories:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Deep throat.ing involves taking a deep breath in and holding it while you deep throat and when you get to the maximum length, release your breath...this will cause the muscles at the back of your throat to clench tight and around the ice cream..watch the mans breathing for a peak change.........tell that to your girl sir tongue
I see...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Erm, ok.

So, how come you were acting like a novice when you're a pro in this game? grin

I don't trust military chics, man.

The silent ones are always the freakiest. grin

i only read about it. smiley
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ salty esp. the clit, man. Then you have got the other thick white lubricant thing. grin God is great! grin

Do you let ya chic cum in ya mouth? grin
Wow! Well, she is not here with me today. No, she wouldn't want to do that anyway! But it can happen suddenly in rare cases if the intensity of the pleasure takes the reasoning off her. I can't believe I am saying all of these in a public forum. Wow! I am in deep sh*t!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

BMI Categories:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Oh ok.

I'll just burn some calories then.

How about 195lbs/88kg - what's the BMI for that?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Missy89:

i only read about it. smiley

Porkies!! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar help these people out with finger test....them need lectures abeg

@stillfire

If I catch you ehn angry...all these shakara will soon end...it's your type that if Coogar handle will have one leg facing east germany and the other running away from hitler ...screaming ''coooooooogaaaaaarrrrrrrr, cooooogarrrrrrr, then shallow breathis follow and the rest na chorus/cheering...coogar...coogar...coogar''

No wonder you young girls won't let coogar be....is he the only guy with good taste buds ni? angry

SirShymex:

Oh ok.

nah, you are perfectly fine!
if you are into sports, the normal BMI stuff doesn't apply to you. if you calculate BMI for rooney, falcao, mayweather or pacquaio, they are all in the obese category. weight isn't always fatty acids. sports people/athletes
have more muscles than fats.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by AfricanApple(f): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2014
taryour:

I laff in spanish. Dey dia dey front holy holy, spira gym gym. Its true no be food but na badest fun.

You want to enjoy it more add irish cream to it. You go reash heaven return in 10 seconds.
grin grin e don do na grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Oh ok.

Normal weight.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:

Wow! Well, she is not here with me today. No, she wouldn't want to do that anyway! But it can happen suddenly in rare cases if the intensity of the pleasure takes the reasoning off her. I can't believe I saying all of these in a public forum. Wow! I am in deep sh*t!

Whenever it happens, just swallow it. Yuck! grin

I remember some nasty chic must have told me to eat her box when I was in colly, after beating it, with all kinds of stuffs on that shiit. And she didn't even shave the orchard. grin

I told her to fvck off and go su.ck her mum. grin

She hated me for that shiit, and we didn't talk for like two years until we met again at a rave, after colly. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Normal weight.

thanks.

Should achieve that in two weeks time and stay there.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by BABE3: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

nah, you are perfectly fine!
if you are into sports, the normal BMI stuff doesn't apply to you. if you calculate BMI for rooney, falcao, mayweather or pacquaio, they are all in the obese category. weight isn't always fatty acids. sports people/athletes
have more muscles than fats.

You beat me to it. BMI is a general guideline. It doesn't always apply to very active/fit people.

SirShymex:

thanks.
Should achieve that in two weeks time and stay there.

Bruh, how do you plan on losing 15lbs in two weeks? grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

I see...

Kandi Koko what do you see? cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

You beat me to it. BMI is a general guideline. It doesn't always apply to very active people.

lebron james' BMI is 27.5(overweight) - who would call lebron fat, let alone overweight? he's only got muscle weight, not fats. if shymmex is active then the BMI isn't applicable to him, it's for the morbidly obese people with 99% fat, 1% muscle.

•sauna
•sėx on a trampoline
•strictly proteins
•alomo bitters(overdose)
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Coogar I don't care how you teach Sirshymex and If you have to act like the chic and let him lick your yekini then do so...you might enjoy it and who knows, scream out in ecstasy. You might even be the type that swings both ways but have no idea.....do what you must.....YOU MUST TEACH HIM HOW ITS DONE.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar I don't care how you teach Sirshymex and If you have to act like the chic and let him lick your yekini then do so...you might enjoy it and who knows, scream out in ecstasy......do what you must.....YOU MUST TEACH HIM HOW ITS DONE.

Now I know you're crazzzzyyyy! cheesy cheesy

SirShymex:

Whenever it happens, just swallow it. Yuck! grin
I remember some nasty chic must have told me to eat her box when I was in colly, after beating it, with all kinds of stuffs on that shiit. And she didn't even shave the orchard. grin
I told her to fvck off and go su.ck her mum. grin
She hated me for that shiit, and we didn't talk for like two years until we met again at a rave, after colly. grin

Na wa oh! But wasn't that a bit harsh? The way you told her off?

Oya explain the bolded bit. Sometimes it's hard to understand what you're saying when you switch tones... lipsrsealed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

You beat me to it. BMI is a general guideline. It doesn't always apply to very active/fit people.

Get the insanity popping, and eat food with less calories.

Heck, I lose up 1000 calories daily by just going to work and coming back to me. But I gain it back most times with eating certain food.

Honestly, I don't care too tough cos, but I'll see how it goes.

I know people who're about my height or shorter and are gym rats. And they weigh more than 280lbs.

Being athletic has nothing to do with fat, so the BMI thing don't really count, to be honest.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar I don't care how you teach Sirshymex and If you have to act like the chic and let him lick your yekini then do so...you might enjoy it and who knows, scream out in ecstasy. You might even be the type that swings both ways but have no idea.....do what you must.....YOU MUST TEACH HIM HOW ITS DONE.

sirshymex is a londoner!
around the corner awaits that special girl that would teach him how things are supposed to be done. the london chics just below his age-group highly desire oräl sėx. they give as much they receive - it's a standard practise for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.