Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25761 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
A colleague of mine told me that many African women who have been married for some time have never had this done on them. So I was on the internet doing some research on the matter and came across this article. Thought I should share...Many African men need help in these area...read..

Most sexually active people in the United States engage in MouthAction. Matter-of-factly, to many, MouthAction is more pleasurable than genital penetration. In America, different slangs have been coined for MouthAction – Mouth Action, Go-Down-South, Go-Down, Get-A-Head, 69-Position and the list goes on. For those who care about medical terminology, Cunnilingus refers to MouthAction performed on females while MouthAction refers to MouthAction performed on males.

For the most part, majority of Africans (especially African men) shun MouthAction either for religious, cultural or traditional reasons. The few that engage in it will deny it vehemently in public because they see it as a disdainful “girly-man” sexual activity. A real man should be able to give a woman the same pleasure using his sex organ, they will argue. In Nigeria for example, there are different denigrating words for describing men that perform MouthAction on women.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
lipsrsealed grin

jenifaaaaa baby grin

I'll be right back
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some years ago, a young American lady once confided that she broke up with her “African Boyfriend” because he refused to perform MouthAction on her even though he wants her to perform MouthAction on him. “It is not right. It is very selfish of him. When I asked him why, he said he’s a prince and it is forbidden for a Nigerian prince to do such things”, she complained.

Nigerian men and their numerous lies grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
However, many African men who are married to Westerners would tell you they have no choice performing MouthAction on their partners. Some African women on the other hand who will like to have MouthAction with their partner shy away from saying it because they do not want to be labeled as being “spoilt” or sexually perverted which might lead to the ruin of their relationship.

Maybe not the younger Africans; but the middle-aged and older Africans (male and female alike) in the Western World have given reasons (real or fabricated) for refusing to engage in MouthAction. Many will tell you it is bad (without any scientific proof) but based on what they heard from their parents or other adults in Africa.

In recent weeks, the claim by Michael Douglas’ (America famous actor) that MouthAction might be the cause of his throat cancer has shed light on the “safety” of MouthAction. In a candid interview with the Guardian newspaper, the actor said that he didn't regret his years of smoking and drinking, which were thought to be the cause of his cancer when he was diagnosed three years ago. "No Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [Human Papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus," he said.

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed grin

jenifaaaaa baby grin

I'll be right back

My darling pie...enjoy the article.. this na serious matter grin How can women be giving them head and yet they refuse to repay them with a good head. No more grin

5 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
For many African men in the Diaspora, it is a recurring relationship challenge especially for those that are married or in a relationship with none-Africans. Studies show that it is easier for an African-African partner to understandably deal with it if one partner is interested in MouthAction and the other does not than for an African and a none-African relationship.

Like the American lady insinuated, many people have come to argue that reciprocity exists in sex, specifically MouthAction, because if one wants to receive it, they also have to give it. So they perform MouthAction simply as a condition for receiving it.

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
The question is: As an African, will you perform MouthAction on your partner if he or she request or indicate interest in it
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.

ROTFLMAO. A woman is happy to do fell@tio at any time of the day even in very early hours of the morning...NOT minding the smell erupting from down there....same cannot be said of the men
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by corisande: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by zeb04(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hahahahahaha

Btw ladies if he isn't going down there don't even bother looking at his d when he leaves it hanging. Just throway face abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
The American woman story cracked me up. The guy told her he is a prince but when it was time for him to enjoy himself he forgot his prince title and brought out his weapon of mass destruction.

Sagamite, I hope you are helping your women out in this area. You don't need a PHD to do this one lipsrsealed

R231, Invest your mouth in this and stop investing in beer
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Spread mat with pop corn and pepsi,l am in class to learn more ............. grin cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenny, I live and school in Cambodia, what is the meaning of cunniglus and MouthAction?

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:
Jenny, I live and school in Cambodia, what is the meaning of cunniglus and MouthAction?

The art of using one's tongue to devour an ice cream. Just imagine you is holding an ice cream cone....I usually start eating mine from bottom and work my way up to the top...the top is the best part of the ice cream so it's worth saving the best for the last lipsrsealed.

I know this because I live and school in Norway

4 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

The art of using one's tongue to devour an ice cream. Just imagine you is holding an ice cream cone....I usually start eating mine from bottom and work my way up to the top...the top is the best part of the ice cream so it's worth saving the best for the last lipsrsealed.

That means I must ask for a refund from my teacher in Cambodia. He never taught us this thing. Moreover, there is no ice-cream in Cambodia.

I started licking ice-cream when I went to Syria.

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
A colleague of mine told me that many African women who have been married for some time have never had this done on them. So I was on the internet doing some research on the matter and came across this article. Thought I should share...Many African men need help in these area...read..

Disgusting!!! If she's not satisfied with sex, she should cheat on me abeg. Wetin Na food?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
As long as the honey pot is clean, neat & hygienic why not...... cool

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
zeb04:
Hahahahahaha

Btw ladies if he isn't going down there don't even bother looking at his d when he leaves it hanging. Just throway face abeg
I'll even ask her not to go down there. My life doesn't depend on it. If she chooses fine otherwise everybody go hold himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by yuncka: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:

slow down ooo: although I dnt have a problem wit mouthaction, but U cnt compare the smell of deadfish and freshly cut bacon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Typical cheesy

Yes and yes to both questions cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
yuncka:

slow down ooo: although I dnt have a problem wit mouthaction, but U cnt compare the smell of deadfish and freshly cut bacon.
Absolutely, grin grin grin*** deadfish*** deadfish is like Tom Ford cologne to some

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

That means I must ask for a refund from my teacher in Cambodia. He never taught us this thing. Moreover, there is no ice-cream in Cambodia.

I started licking ice-cream when I went to Syria.

Ice cream boku everywhere....in different shapes and sizes....are you sure you are not looking for ice cream on same gender...we have female and male ice cream sellers grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
I'll even ask her not to go down there. My life doesn't depend on it. If she chooses fine otherwise everybody go hold himself.

Everybody hold himself...story for the gods when a Nigerian man is 'talking' lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Typical cheesy

Yes and yes to both questions cheesy

Bukatyne, are you a cheerful and selfless giver? are you a good samaritan who helps someone out without expecting anything in return just as the good book advised?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Ol boy Jenny you sabi am well well o.

If I hear say I show my talent inside the bedroom,abeg for where I go show am again I no wan get any assistance for this life o,make I dey enjoy myself jejely and gbadunly.

My oga like am die and when its my turn my ring tone bad o,even me sef know say I dey scream/shout ( at times I dey fear the kids fit wake up o)

Another spice hubby and I add to ours when it comes to oRaL S3X is having a bowl of iccream to the fun. To catch more fun I tie his hands with his tie and his face with my scarf (with that, I don't get distracted or feel shy in between).

I sprinkle ice cream on his nose, lips, niPPLE,navel, and of course on best Organ and that's it, I start work with my lips,am sure you knw the rest na.

Infact e no dey even wait till I untie him o before grabs me n do same on me. One essential commodity in my frizer is a bowl of ice cream and small chops cause trust me am always starving after having fun.

Abeg this life is beautiful oo, no more sin after marriage.

*** If you like call me raw and dirty,na u sabi o. Afterall am raw and dirty with my husband.

Let's go there....

28 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by dridowu: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
To me "Disgusting" I just can't imagine it talkless of practice.

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Taryour

I think I want to be your student. grin. Cookies and cream connoisseur ice cream is the best. White women enjoy it with their husbands but only a few Nigerian men engage in this (please don't ask for stats) worst part be say if na their turn they expect you to grab and almost choke....like say it's not enough they pull you by the hair and expect you to swallow everything...all these women do and more..

why can't they do the same for my sisthren?

Women who don't know how to practice this safely should learn with a cucumber and 'married' men should learn practice on their women

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
GO SIS TARYOUR!!! Nothing do you mehn...na you go dey blow/wash ya oga ti ti lailai oo...no other woman go help you finish work. grin grin

@op
Present ma! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Bukatyne, are you a cheerful and selfless giver? are you a good samaritan who helps someone out without expecting anything in return just as the good book advised?
lmaooo!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Disgusting!!! If she's not satisfied with sex, she should cheat on me abeg. Wetin Na food?

I laff in spanish. Dey dia dey front holy holy, spira gym gym. Its true no be food but na badest fun.

You want to enjoy it more add irish cream to it. You go reash heaven return in 10 seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Children And Their Parent's unclothedness / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.