Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25855 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No Jenny.

I'm talking about the balls. Start by suckling on them ever so gently before popping them in your mouth like a lolly pop. Watch his reaction while you do it.

He'll even spread his legs wider for you...

Now how sexy is that?? kiss kiss

Ah! Got ya cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sweet Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thou shall not say that name in vein except during a selfless act
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

InSpiritusSanctum.

If your lady can't be free with you in the bedroom, where else can she be?

Besides, no one's saying you should have sex with her during her period. Yeast infection? Honey, if she's got Vagina Candidiasis (or however it's spelt), sex will be the last thing on her mind.

A well tended V-jay doesn't smell. It should look healthy, and pink, and inviting. Make sure you both shave your "down theres" in the shower before getting down to action in the bedroom of "sin".

You need to "let go" and soar to cloud 9, whilst taking her with you. No time for selfish sex. It's frustrating and can create cracks in your union.
You'll make a good influencer. Meddling with my head. grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
onegig:
haha...

There Is God o. We got kids like moi and Vs like onila around o. grin

Edit.

Looking down and seeing alot of fs... Let me go back to my Eze Goes to school storybook. Got an assignment to submit tomorrow.

Lol!

One of your assignment questions from that book is to describe the lorry slow and steady in 200 words.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Everybody hold himself...story for the gods when a Nigerian man is 'talking' lipsrsealed
Trust me she's the one who will not have the capacity to hold herself. Not all sex experience are equal
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No Jenny.

I'm talking about the balls. Start by suckling on them ever so gently before popping them in your mouth like a lolly pop. Watch his reaction while you do it.

Dayuum!

Efemena is a don!

#observing
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
smh@topic
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Dayuum!

Efemena is a don!

#observing

shocked shocked shocked

What are you doing here??!! embarassed embarassed undecided cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No Jenny.

I know this trick,love it too... wink

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sweet Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its the sweetest name I know ooo...

onegig:
haha...
There Is God o. We got kids like moi and Vs like onila around o. grin
Edit.
Looking down and seeing alot of fs... Let me go back to my Eze Goes to school storybook. Got an assignment to submit tomorrow.

What are you doing here when you should be memorising the multiplication table. What is 3 x 12?

jennykadry:

Where have you been all my life?
Bellong....its official...I am going to kidnap you from the travel section and bring you here....we the NLD ASSOCIATION OF ANGRY BLACK WOMEN have adopted you...you are staying in this section

I visit here more than the travel section.

I have password to only ONE ANGRY Yellowish black woman. The password already unlocked her arsenal, she has no anger/bitterness left in her. Royalroy and Coogar can help you out. cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

What are you doing here??!! embarassed embarassed undecided cheesy

Just observing how you lot work that magic stick lol.

Interesting...lol
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

I am a sucker for vanilla.

Someone was complaining on a thread that his wife is always unnecessarily angry and bitter. I told him that it is because he is yet to take her on a pilgrimage to mountain of transfiguration. Until then, she will remain an angry woman.
But really, this is a sincere question, does that guarantee her happiness and subsequently mine? I think its a temporary (spontaneous) remedy. It neither guarantees loyalty. I'm sure you know that.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No Jenny.

Good lawd!!!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
But really, this is sincere question, does that guarantee her happiness and subsequently mine? I think its a temporary (spontaneous) remedy. It neither guarantees loyalty. I'm sure you know that.

Bros, if you make your woman happy in the bedroom except she is a witch bitterness and anger will be far from your home.

With a great head you cant even contemplate keeping malice, when you spread her legs and head goes down Hahahahahaaa na.sing, cry, pray, shout laugh all in one go dey happen.

Sometimes when I want to vex with hubby I remember the headies and respect myself

16 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:

Bros, if you make your woman happy in the bedroom except she is a witch bitterness and anger will be far from your home.

With a great head you cant even contemplate keeping malice, when you spread her legs and head goes down Hahahahahaaa na.sing, cry, pray, shout laugh all in one go dey happen.

Sometimes when I want to vex with hubby I remember the headies and respect myself
grin grin grin grin grin. Now this is funny.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Buahahaahahaha wetin happen? cheesy
Pride edwife pride....you think a typical african will ask you to teach him..he'd rather try with his teeth and sebd you to the hospital than ask for your help....
Those kind of men are the ones that circumcise their wives without knowing it....they think its M&M and chew on it grin

My dear sister, I cant explain it, my oxygen supply cut, at first hubby thought it was excitement till I startes chooking abnormally. Oya we rush go hospital, oga explain he said " she just started chooking " Doctor said just like that Oga say yes oh just like that. After I had been stabilised doctor warned us both to ease up " it wont run"

6 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
These old mamas don badt finish chai! EfemenaXY na your own confession I dey wait o! grin grin grin. Idowuogbo Badoooooo abeg follow give us testimony na grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
But really, this is a sincere question, does that guarantee her happiness and subsequently mine? I think its a temporary (spontaneous) remedy. It neither guarantees loyalty. I'm sure you know that.

It will.

There is a saying, why look outside for your Sokoto when it's right there in front of you? Or something to that effect. I takes a very tolerant woman to withstand a non-performer in bed and even then, tolerance levels vary. Good sex is the deal breaker in many relationships.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by NaijaOptimist: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=jennykadry post=28474614][/quote]

Am more concerned about the safety.

How safe for both gender?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingTom:
These old mamas don badt finish chai! EfemenaXY na your own confession I dey wait o! grin grin grin. Idowuogbo Badoooooo abeg follow give us testimony na grin

Why Efe?

Abeg na only Rosary I sabi. Moi is a virginn...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
But really, this is sincere question, does that guarantee her happiness and subsequently mine? I think its a temporary (spontaneous) remedy. It neither guarantees loyalty. I'm sure you know that.

She is the one the guy claimed is always angry unnecessarily. Experience over the years in studying couples show that when some women are angry and bitter without a reason, the man is not living up to expectation in that department. such women don't have the nerves to spread their tentacles outside and the only way to express their frustration is to throw tantrums.

When you deeply satisfy your woman in secret, she will give you peace in the open. It may not guarantee loyalty with some but it may buy the entire loyalty of others.

Have you not heard some Yoruba women will say, "they cannot allow anybody to pursue them away from their load" even if the man is a devil. The "load" in question is "WVD". When you see a married woman beaming with genuine smiles in the office early morning, the husband has done wonder overnight or early morning.

If your wife is still complaining about your deficiencies in this department, it is better you make a change before she becomes a musician for another man... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by KingTom(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why Efe?

Abeg na only Rosary I sabi. Moi is a virginn...
If you are a virgin then I was born on 29/11/2014 grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
this has to be the biggest assembly of primary school staff ever.

i see many headmasters & plenty of headmistresses. where there's head, there's jennykadry & idowu grin

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by onegig(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

What are you doing here when you should be memorising the multiplication table. What is 3 x 12?

Our aunty said till next term before we start 3 x 1.

It is 2 x 1 that I can recite.

Begins Chorus
2 x 1=2
2 x 2= 6
2 x 3 = henn... hennn. ok Let me start again.....
grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I can't...I just cant....the students in this class have all upped their game

How can I mark these papers without the help of a professional?

I was rooting for coogar but Bellong is leading by a mile...taryour shocked me...efemenaxy my partner in crime, that one is well known for her good work in the bedroom grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingTom:
Which testimony? Innocent moi no sabi shake body ooo embarassed grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sirshymex

How do you like your ice cream? grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

i see many headmasters & plenty of headmistresses. where there's head, there's jennykadry & idowu grin

All i did was research a topic...what have i done wrong? grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

Lord Coogz, you need to educate us man on how to eat the box. Word on the road is that you were knighted for it.

Taking notes.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Lord Coogz, you need to educate us man on how to eat the box. Word on the road is that you were knighted for it.

Taking notes.
Lmao! Oh boy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by 5minsmadness: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Too many OVErExciTed women on this thread ...tongue
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Sirshymex

How do you like your ice cream? grin

I like it soaked, with the twins caressed properly. And if the chic can deep throat the darn thing - it is a plus lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.