Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? (19456 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by nedu2000(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2014
clemz88:
Again!

Hmm country gradually turning into IRAQ. I see APC is really working
y do u reason dis way sad
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by BlackTechnology: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Sorry but do you know that many of your brothers in faith and tribe in the military and police will fall victim to this useless strategy

No problem as long as they remain up North
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
So you think they have been sitting quitely and watching their towns burn to ashes abi? Can't you see the result of Sanusi's standing up against them in Kano?
chidiebere2020:
If d North can stand up against this monsters they will end sharp sharp, but they still dey play politics with it, imagin, dis is wat dis people will contribut to nigeria, is better we divid dis country, dis is getin 2much, there was a country
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
My brother help me ask ooo... I keep wondering what people want the ordinary northerners to do? Some even say they should preach aginst it...smh
caesaraba:

How do you want the northerners to respond? Please explain.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by Kc3000: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Damn, CNN says there's intense fighting going on at the moment.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Abi? Clap for yourself.
Schematics:
If this war must be won every northerner should be viewed as a Boko Haram member or its sympathizer..
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by Ismahill(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Tamaris1:

How can Allah protect us when this idiots are killing in his name?
As the Koran puts it, “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.”
tru tlk
.is just not right.may Allah 4gv us all.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by Cannonleo(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Qelvin:
seems BH have captured damaturu guys!!!
How sure are u
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Fighting is still going on 10:20 calling a friend inside damaturu i can hear bomb and gun battle on the phone. Please lets pray for them.
AA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by TolaniLuv: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
As long as e no reach Lagos and Ijebu òde, rest the story is for the Gods.. !! Aboki killin Aboki's nothin new
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by intergral(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oomedical:
The only reason why APC is an option is because of boko haram. If there is no boko haram, nobody will even take any opposition seriously in this country. So APC and only APC stands to gain anything from boko haram
as for me I don't care who wins this election, I was a fan of GEJ but now it seems all this old crooks of PDP have confused him that's why I don't care who wins, as for me I will prefer APC but somebody like kwankwaso or Rochas...... Let's be Honest goodluck is confused!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by sashx(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
TolaniLuv:
As long as e no reach Lagos and Ijebu òde, rest the story is for the Gods.. !! Aboki killin Aboki's nothin new

How can Nigeria grow with this kind of people even as .02% of our population. May D Almighty c us thru

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? by TolaniLuv: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
sashx:

How can Nigeria grow with this kind of people even as .02% of our population. May D Almighty c us thru

Which kind of people are you talking about? Nigeria Grow? Yea right. We don deh hear that story since . Until u grow old it will always be the same story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / Kanayo O Kanayo Endorses Peter Obi - (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.