Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders (11960 Views)

Welcome To December Nairalanders / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by monemsis(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2014
DesChyko:

The thing pain you sha.. gringringrin
And you go don save the screenshot.. Lwkmd
ah never save am b4 I just notice am on time grin
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Tennyesty: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2014
AMEN.. Wish u d same.. Am so happy,2moro is my day
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by OboloMAN: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2014
It's the month of completion, may God complete our joy and expectations in Jesus name. Happy new month nd xmas in advance pals.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Btruth: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all Nairalanders!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by NeYaB(f): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Wlc u into d month of glory! Happy New Month!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by OboloMAN: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2014
ednut1:
What a bad way to start d month. Robbed and beaten by gunmen last nit. Have a deep facial scar from der gun to show for. It . Pple shine ur eye. Robbers wan do xmas

Eh ya... sorry pal.. The Devil is A Liar ... You shall recover all that was lost in Ten folds.10x ..
Welcome to December
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Timijo(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to you all. May you receive answer to your long awaited expectation in this month in
Jesus' name.
PLS kindly ignore any news or rumor of "ME" coming
out 4 presidential election in 2015, I have not declared
my intentions yet, they are still begging me .....

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by BaWoahGDP: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2014
This month on a compass is a piont in d right direction.
This month on a map will lead you to ur destination.
This month will dress up to go out to meet ur expectations.
At ur own location n like an Admiral u'll b a source of admiration
If success is on a skyscrapper this month'll be ur elevation.
Don't let d enemies stop from working cos success is ur occupation.
Cos God is definitely on ur syd in dis situation.
N if u believe say "AMEN" n pass it to smone in this generation. -B!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by whinnie(f): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2014
winkWish you same,welcome every1 to december!!!!Finishing this year strong.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by kskpoundz(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2014
& a very big amen to dat
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Chinoble(f): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2014
Before people begin to circulate pirated, fake, china, and aba made NEW MONTH greetings to u,
I wish you and ur entire family the ORIGINAL HAPPY NEW MONTH wit NAFDAC registration no: 01-12-2014:

btw, it's the CHRISTMAS MONTH! I wish you MERRY!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Spencer28(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2014
happy new month fellas! Its 2nd already in Lebanon here
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by yuncka: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2014
kiss

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Same to you, babe kiss, and to every other Nairalander kiss..

It's gonna be a great month which will usher us into a new year cheesy cheesy..
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by ndigbo: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2014
same to you.
happy new month to every one
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Blayze007(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2014
U too bae.

Its our hookup month too.. @Iyabodeh wink

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by oskaaay(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Same to you all..it will be favour filled by God's grace.

AWUFU 4.5GB Data on PHONE/PC finally Revealed read full details FREE at https://www.nairaland.com/2022842/how-get-4.5gb-data-valid
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by marieolae(f): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Amin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by barrysome001: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to d great citizens of dis great land; Nairaland. We shall by God's grace finish strong dis yr. Amen
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Chinoble(f): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Before people begin to circulate pirated, fake, china, and aba made NEW MONTH greetings to u,
I wish you and ur entire family the ORIGINAL HAPPY NEW MONTH wit NAFDAC registration no: 01-12-2014:

btw, it's the CHRISTMAS MONTH! I wish you MERRY!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2014
ednut1:
What a bad way to start d month. Robbed and beaten by gunmen last nit. Have a deep facial scar from der gun to show for. It . Pple shine ur eye. Robbers wan do xmas
sorry baba..
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by zhirinmai(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Yeah! December welcum welcum, 4 weeks left 4 me 2 Go 2 skul... Can't wait
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2014
The same thing repeated every new month. "I wish you this and that", hmmmmm.... smiley
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by magabounce(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2014
HNM guyz
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by BreezyRita(f): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Wish you and everyone same!! kiss
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Divineluv14(f): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
AMEN.....Wish U the Same
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Vikkie14: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2014
We are now at the last rung of the ladder. I pray that no evil will befall us.

In December: Destroy all Dominating Devil and Demon. No Defeat, no Derailment, no Despair, no Dejection, no Decline, no Desert, no Discouragement. Dont worry, because if you worry, you get wrinkle on your face. So, why not smile and get dimple on your face? You know why?

Because Heaven is busy for your sake. Realiable Sources confirmed that YOU are next on the line for a miracle. God is about to Decorate your life, i can't wait to hear your testimonies.

**Happy New Month**
##Merry Christmas in advance##
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Project400: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders smiley
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Yeah,its that season again,the season of joy love,happiness,sharing.its xmas season guys and I wanna wish u all a merry xmas in advance from the bottom of my heart.Happy New Moth to all Nairalanders. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Vikkie14:
We are now at the last rung of the ladder. I pray that no evil will befall us.

In December: Destroy all Dominating Devil and Demon. No Defeat, no Derailment, no Despair, no Dejection, no Decline, no Desert, no Discouragement. Dont worry, because if you worry, you get wrinkle on your face. So, why not smile and get dimple on your face? You know why?

Because Heaven is busy for your sake. Realiable Sources confirmed that YOU are next on the line for a miracle. God is about to Decorate your life, i can't wait to hear your testimonies.

**Happy New Month**
##Merry Christmas in advance##

clears throat,hm,amen
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2014
this year is about to end,
God abeg no forget me oh
Happy new month to you all! who cares? I do......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Ini Edo's Daughter? / Ultimate Cycler Crash / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.