Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders (12009 Views)

Welcome To December Nairalanders / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by christybabe(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Neuljosh, today is also my birthday. We are birthday mate. Happy birthday to u, and happy new month to all nairalanders. Happy bday to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by neuljosh(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
christybabe:
@Neuljosh, today is also my birthday. We are birthday mate. Happy birthday to u, and happy new month to all nairalanders. Happy bday to me.

Thanks dear Happy BirthDay my BirthDay Mate. Have a Top Day wink

tania28:
happy birthday to you josh.
Thanks a lot. Happy New Month
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
christybabe:

Happy Birthday with all glory to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH who makes all birthdays.
I wish you many happier returns of the day with more testimonies of the infinite Grace of God in your life.
Rock and rule your world 24/7!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by jevic(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Amen and Same to you.
It is well.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by modupeaderonke(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Realone92 post=28494382][/quote]hey sweetheart hnm.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Realone92(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
modupeaderonke:
hey sweetheart hnm.
happy new month ....I wish u what u wish yourself this month dearie u are loved
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month people, may this season bring joy and blessings cheesy
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by thekingsreturn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Halleluyah!! The season of Joyous feast is here!!!! His awesome grace that kept us thus far for the past 11months is a testimony that He will keep us till the end of the year and beyond! No matter how the year have been up till now!!! Rejoice!!! for you will have a blissful conclusion and experience all round completeness!! God is never never late!! Happy New Month!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Natasha2(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
amen dearie, and same to you. cheesy
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
tooltip:

cheesygrin,anyi ma gi!, may your sexiness bring good people your way too!

cc: texanomaly
zeemoor
Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Vikkie14:

Huh!! Oops! Now i knw why u ar clearing ur throat. Sowie ehn, i 4got to remove the frog from the tea cup. You knw, d frog jump in yesternight nd i was so damn busy. Hope say u aint drinkin d tea sha??
u en
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2014
.....]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.