Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Evil Comedian Episode 22 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 22 (464 Views)

Mandy's Law Episode 22 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / Evil Comedian Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 22 by Bisikona: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Yes, actually, no! Ofego said. So what did you want to tell me? Perpetual asked. I want to tell you that, I love you, I really love you, ever since I set my eyes on you, my eyes has not been the same, they ache to see you. Ache to be with you, ache to be by you. I can't explain this any longer, Perpetual please you are all I want. Come into my life or else I will cry and die. Ofego cried. So, this is it! What you wanted to tell me. All of it, this is it. You barely even know me, and you have fall head over me.

Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/evil-comedian-episode-22.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 4 / You Really Need To See Dis Kain Work Episode 4 / Evil Comedian Episode 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.