Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack (8876 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Keep denying your personality yet your previous post on NL says otherwise. If cultured is defined by your soulles support of the stupid post by the OP then it is obvious the kind of animal you're.

Barbarians and even vultures are better of than kind of animalistic and subhuman tendencies you exhume here.

Your words are just a reflection of the kind of monster that you're. Arabs, Hausas, Fulanis are all human first before the tribe they belong to. You're just a waste of humanity and a vicious one at that.

Watch out for your end....

It is totally pointless to engage you in the first place talk less of going back and forth about my ethnicity.

You have deviated from your primary self assigned role of making yourself an unsolicited counsell to Sanusi to labelling any negative posts on Sanusi as that coming from the Ibo camp to now outrightly bashing Ibos.

I know your job here is to sow seed of discord. Your posts sound unbalanced and irrational at first but I know your target is the legion of semi illiterate xenophobes from the SW and north.

Keep sowing your discord and hopefully you shall reap your bountiful harvest.

FYI, the Igbos are not the problem. You have to deal with the Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ogonis, Urhobos, Kwales, Tivs, Beroms and the rest.

11 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Collynzo9:
Some previous posts of the guy who is now suddenly an advocate of peace and humanity.

The hypocrisy of a Yoruba man.

He is just a typical yoruba man. Cunning bastards who speak from both sides of the mouth.

12 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivalavida:

It seems the word igbo gives u org..asm. You cant complete a sentence on nairaland without igbo found in it. Keep hating. I just hope the hating adds money in your bank account.

Hate on Igbo when I have about 8 of them working on my fishing trawler, why should I hate them, I only hate moronic and stupid ethnic idiots like you who do not see the reason to caution your brother when he goes astray.

What purpose is this thread serving? Why will anyone look down on the lives lost N the injury sustained by people as not worth it since SANUSI escaped? Are you people programmed to be stupid N heartless because they are northerners and Hausas?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Hate on Igbo when I have about 8 of them working on my fishing trawler, why should I hate them, I only hate moronic and stupid ethnic idiots like you who do not see the reason to caution your brother when he goes astray.

What purpose is this thread serving? Why will anyone look down on the lives lost N the injury sustained by people as not worth it since SANUSI escaped? Are you people programmed to be stupid N heartless because they are northerners and Hausas?

No be only fishing trawler. Yoruba poor boy catching feelings with his dreams of owning a fishing trawler. Continue living out your nighmarish life alone. Go and embrace your hausa/fulani masters. No wonder you people have gradually embraced their way of life. From begging on the streets to the hordes of agberos the south west is bringing up in almajiri style. U have even gotten into the terrorism and suicide bombing act via ur abdulmuttalab abd adebola brothers. Fucking cu..nt

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivalavida:

Most yorubas like u are the problem with this nation. Your pint sized god sanusi said so.
Gambari slave like u

Slavery ended decades ago, Go to your motor park in your township, city and villages and see the exodus of economic slaves running from hunger and poverty to seek better quality of lives outside your enclaves.

A slave is the one who lives as second class citizen within his own shores. If you're not an OSU in your village, you're an economic slave in the same North and west you hate to be yet your home that is paradise you can't go back to.
Foolish slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivalavida:

No be only fishing trawler. Yoruba poor boy catching feelings with his dreams of owning a fishing trawler. Continue living out your nighmarish life alone. Go and embrace your hausa/fulani masters. No wonder you people have gradually embraced their way of life. From begging on the streets to the hordes of agberos the south west is bringing up in almajiri style. U have even gotten into the terrorism and suicide bombing act via ur abdulmuttalab abd adebola brothers. Fucking cu..nt

Your generation will never know what a fishing trawler is and if you all gather your resources in your village it wont afford the cost of a hull not to talk of an engine.

Stupid nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Slavery ended decades ago, Go to your motor park in your township, city and villages and see the exodus of economic slaves running from hunger and poverty to seek better quality of lives outside your enclaves.

A slave is the one who lives as second class citizen within his own shores. If you're not an OSU in your village, you're an economic slave in the same North and west you hate to be yet your home that is paradise you can't go back to.
Foolish slowpoke

Once a slave,always a slave.
If the fulani's hear u mention that slavery ended decades ago,they will declare a fatwa on you and make sure they hunt u down for such blasphemy. My igbos are free people who thread where angels fear to step into. Watch the exodus this xmas and i bet u,u wont even recognise your beloved lagos coz it will look so desolate.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Your generation will never know what a fishing trawler is and if you all gather your resources in your village it wont afford the cost of a hull not to talk of an engine.

Stupid nonentity.

Keep dreaming. @best u will acquire a canoe.
Onye ofe nmanu

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by funkybully(f): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
p3ndy79:
Why does stupidity,bigotry and craziness comes so easy to some igbos like you who supports and celebrate evil like this.

Now that you're sad that he didn't turn up in the mosque last friday, you can give it another try since he's back, you may likely succeed next friday and when he dies, you can have his body for your family dinner to be sure he is really dead.

Some idiotic and stupid igbos like you are the worst form of human God created and I'm sure he regrets having you on earth. I hope you have seen the future and know how you will die cos if you don't , I cannot imagine how sorrowful and painful your death will be.

Heartless, stupid and soulless motherfu.cker.

Very stup1d, bastard, red oil drinking yo-robber scvm.

What brought igbos into this, tiger claw face ape.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

It is totally pointless to engage you in the first place talk less of going back and forth about my ethnicity.

You have deviated from your primary self assigned role of making yourself an unsolicited counsell to Sanusi to labelling any negative posts on Sanusi as that coming from the Ibo camp to now outrightly bashing Ibos.

I know your job here is to sow seed of discord. Your posts sound unbalanced and irrational at first but I know your target is the legion of semi illiterate xenophobes from the SW and north.

Keep sowing your discord and hopefully you shall reap your bountiful harvest.

FYI, the Igbos are not the problem. You have to deal with the Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ogonis, Urhobos, Kwales, Tivs, Beroms and the rest.

Who is sowing seed of discord here? Am I the creator of the thread? Who told you I see anyone as a problem. I'm a detribalized Nigerian who not only say it but practise it. I have employees from all facet of tribes in Nigeria that I relate like a father and brother to, but online idiots like you continue to live in the past seeing every other Nigerian who doesn't see things the way you see it as subhuman.

Lagos is the melting pot of Nigeria if the Yorubas are not hospitable you think every tribe in Nigeria will make a home there. You lot need to ask yourself salient questions if you want to live with others if you dont, pack your things and go lock yourself up in your land locked enclave and spare the world your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
funkybully:

Very stup1d, bastard, red oil drinking yo-robber scvm.

What brought igbos into this, tiger claw face ape.

Pity your father didn't mentioned how you came into the world to you before he died of the cholera that wiped out all reasonable people in your village.

Go back and read my post so you can see how stupidity reign supreme from your obi to every clan in your village. Idiotic son of a incestuous offspring.
Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by knockturnal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
My God!!!!! See HATE!!!
Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Who is sowing seed of discord here? Am I the creator of the thread? Who told you I see anyone as a problem. I'm a detribalized Nigerian who not only say it but practise it. I have employees from all facet of tribes in Nigeria that I relate like a father and brother to, but online idiots like you continue to live in the past seeing every other Nigerian who doesn't see things the way you see it as subhuman.

Lagos is the melting pot of Nigeria if the Yorubas are not hospitable you think every tribe in Nigeria will make a home there. You lot need to ask yourself salient questions if you want to live with others if you dont, pack your things and go lock yourself up in your land locked enclave and spare the world your stupidity.

RANT ON

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivalavida:

Once a slave,always a slave.
If the fulani's hear u mention that slavery ended decades ago,they will declare a fatwa on you and make sure they hunt u down for such blasphemy. My igbos are free people who thread where angels fear to step into. Watch the exodus this xmas and i bet u,u wont even recognise your beloved lagos coz it will look so desolate.

If only you Igbos will stay back in your landlocked enclaves and find some other things like farming and palmwine tapping that your forefathers did.

The only sane period in Lagos is when you dubious, scornful and ungrateful bastards leave to your hellholes.

That's the only period responsible and sane lagosians like me find the peace to come home. Beast and stupid idiots like you deserve no place in the committee of Human beings. I now see why you lots can't stay in your villages, you're a pathetic breed of human beings that God shouldn't have created and hence when you all.gather in one place, Goshhhhh.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by viczing(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
tandj:
This is a very intelligent question.
Had it been this country is sane, he has a lot to explain to d intelligence community and the nigerian public but alas, majority of us reason like some posters ahead of me.

Shebi they are calling tb joshua to come testify in court Sanusi needs to be called up too simple

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by bobjay: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
I think sanusi should pls tell us how he managed to get that info.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by funkybully(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Pity your father didn't mentioned how you came into the world to you before he died of the cholera that wiped out all reasonable people in your village.

Go back and read my post so you can see how stupidity reign supreme from your obi to every clan in your village. Idiotic son of a incestuous offspring.

Bastard oil soup drinking mofo. Am sure ur nurtw father didn't tell u He raped his sister to born goat like u.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
MichaelAustin:
Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi claims the kano mosque attack was planned for two months. The questions are
1. How did he know?
2. What did he do about it?
3. Being the mosque he worships and leads prayers every friday, why was he not in the mosque that day?
.........yeye dey smell
U don't need to stress urself
Let them keep killing their present nd future glory
He knows how dem BH do their thing nw he want keep his kinsmen safe

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by iamrealdeji(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

Omenka you shilling monkey, stop regurgitating Buhari's lies here.

Everyone knows that Buhari staged the attack
Stage an attack that claimed more than 30 lives and almost took his life? You're out of your mind
Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by rigarmortis: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't no aboki but a reasonable, sane and patriotic Nigerian bereft of the water of hate-filled and ethnic bigotry that you were fed with, drank from and growing up with.

Stupid and useless idiots like you assume your race are the only people that ought to live on Earth. I think your head and brain that need shining and refurbishing not your shoes cos your shoe think better than you. Stupid slowpoke

Mr Man shut up your mouth when talking to people with superior IQ, especially when you realise you have goofed, you made a very insane and callous statement about a whole ethnic group, your use of ''SOME'' just quantifies it and doesn't take away any of the insult.

plus the OP asked a very simple question, and you started the rants, you are the ethnic bigot I see here.

how did he know for a FACT that it was planned exactly two months back
what did he do....which is the most important
and why wasn't he present if he indeed leads prayer there as emir, every Friday, nobody is wishing death on him, these are logical questions anybody could ask.

but m 0ro ns like you see blood and confrontation everywhere because you lack the ability to reason for yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by rigarmortis: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

please stop, you are embarrassing yourself

10 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by rigarmortis: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Foolish slowpoke

how does all these rants relate to the original three simple questions, your opinions are sh1tty, why not take them and stick them up your narrow a55.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by MichaelAustin(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
bobjay:
I think sanusi should pls tell us how he managed to get that info.
simple, dat is d essence of my thread. Sanusi's claims should be investigated.
Buh these hausa slaves have hijacked the thread,moved away from d message to pour insults and hates on d igbos. Who told you am igbo?
I knw sanusi is affiliated to your party

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Stage an attack that claimed more than 30 lives and almost took his life? You're out of your mind

If the attack was truly targetting Buhari do you think Buhari, Lair Mohammed, midget Rufai and that slobbering drunk Tinubu will let it die down?

Buhari has been reprimanded by the authorities in desisting from staging fake attacks on himself and killing innocent bystanders. Clear cut evidence on him planning the whole thing was presented to him by the security outfits. The only reason he wasnt arrested was because APC minions and their blind almajiri followers in the north and agbereo touts in the SW will see it as govt clampdown and politically motivated and then use it as an excuse to r@pe and pillage.

2015 willcome and go and the truth will surely come out.

This is what the APC is so desperate to seek power in order to subvert the truth on the true sponsors and backers of BH

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by rigarmortis: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

If only you Igbos will stay back in your landlocked enclaves and find some other things like farming and palmwine tapping that your forefathers did.

The only sane period in Lagos is when you dubious, scornful and ungrateful bastards leave to your hellholes.

That's the only period responsible and sane lagosians like me find the peace to come home. Beast and stupid idiots like you deserve no place in the committee of Human beings. I now see why you lots can't stay in your villages, you're a pathetic breed of human beings that God shouldn't have created and hence when you all.gather in one place, Goshhhhh.

why is your diarrhoea of the mouth so chronic, in one post you are detribalised Nigerian, in another post you post this rubbish, why don't you answer the three simple questions?

it just shows to show that your IQ is low, its typical of people with low IQ to attempt fighting their way out of a cerebral verbal joust which requires critical think, cos that's all they have to offer.

when a mans brain has been systematically kicked so deep into his a55 he sh1ts grey matter, you cant expect him to reason ANALYTICALLY.

calling you an imb3c1l3 is an insult to the ones naturally born that way.

just go in peace. you are mentally challenged

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
MichaelAustin:

simple, dat is d essence of my thread. Sanusi's claims should be investigated.
Buh these hausa slaves have hijacked the thread,moved away from d message to pour insults and hates on d igbos. Who told you am igbo?
I knw sanusi is affiliated to your party

As a traditional leader, Sanusi has failed his people and his fellow muslims.

Such information before hand should have been passed to the authorities, state governor and the general public if it were not acted upon.

Sanusi is guilty as sh1t

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
rigarmortis:

why is your diarrhoea of the mouth so chronic, in one post you are detribalised Nigerian, in another post you post this rubbish, why don't you answer the three simple questions?

it just shows to show that your IQ is low, its typical of people with low IQ to attempt fighting their way out of a cerebral verbal joust which requires critical think, cos that's all they have to offer.

when a mans brain has been systematically kicked so deep into his a55 he sh1ts grey matter, you cant expect him to reason ANALYTICALLY.

calling you an imb3c1l3 is an insult to the ones naturally born that way.

just go in peace. you are mentally challenged

abeg, ignore that inbred tout

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by londoner: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
I think the OP made some valid questions at the beginning and never mentioned tribe at all. I also agree the op went on a tangent after that.

If Sanusi did know this info, did he inform authorities? That is a valid question, is it not?

Innocent Nigerians died, and we want to know if this could or should have been prevented.

If some think it is not a valid question, what makes it not a valid question in your own opinion?

The tribal drivel that came after was sooooo unnecessary imho.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by iamrealdeji(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

If the attack was truly targetting Buhari do you think Buhari, Lair Mohammed, midget Rufai and that slobbering drunk Tinubu will let it die down?

Buhari has been reprimanded by the authorities in desisting from staging fake attacks on himself and killing innocent bystanders. Clear cut evidence on him planning the whole thing was presented to him by the security outfits. The only reason he wasnt arrested was because APC minions and their blind almajiri followers in the north and agbereo touts in the SW will see it as govt clampdown and politically motivated and then use it as an excuse to r@pe and pillage.

2015 willcome and go and the truth will surely come out.

This is what the APC is so desperate to seek power in order to subvert the truth on the true sponsors and backers of BH
I don't support your theory bros,its obvious you're intelligent but youdont have to allege someone to this extent,people like you are always paranoid,i don't see any reason why Buhari should kill many people in the name of clearing himself,because he should know that no matter what he does,people will always talk,and are they not calling him a terrorist now upon all? He has nothing to do with BH,APC may be involved,i don't know but not Buhari single handedly getting involved

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

I don't support your theory bros,its obvious you're intelligent but youdont have to allege someone to this extent,people like you are always paranoid,i don't see any reason why Buhari should kill many people in the name of clearing himself,because he should know that no matter what he does,people will always talk,and are they not calling him a terrorist now upon all? He has nothing to do with BH,APC may be involved,i don't know but not Buhari single handedly getting involved

Do you for a second think Buhari is not a blood lusting desperate man.

People have been killed for the coveted position of being President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts The Buhari Regime Over Security (video) / Osinbajo: Private Sector, Businesses In Nigeria Should Tap Into AFCTA Treaty / Parents Of Afaka Students To El-Rufai: Negotiate With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.