Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari (1519 Views)

Do You Still Wish President Jonathan Won The 2015 General Election? / I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) / Wish President Gej One Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by metronaija: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Former military Head of State and Presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari is supporting the impeachment moves made against President Goodluck Jonathan by the National Assembly which he said was long awaited action from the law makers.

He made his position known while speaking with journalists in Dutse, capital of Jigawa State, after commissioning his presidential campaign office.
According to Buhari, the impeachment process against Jonathan was long overdue, going by recent developments in the country.

“I wish they will succeed,” he said.
Buhari explained that “if Nigerians cannot send Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) packing, it will consume the entire country.”

He said everything was functioning in the country before PDP formed government in 1999, “but today, nothing is functioning including the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) despite investing over $20 billion”.
Buhari expressed concern over decay in the Nigerian Armed Forces leading to the collapsed in national security, adding that “today the country is at the verge of collapsing completely.

“The Nigerian Airway, the Nigerian Shipping Line, the PHCN, the Nigerian Railway Corporation were far better off before the advent of the ruling party in 1999. But today all the structures had deteriorated and continued without any meaningful progress and the only remedy is to vote APC for the betterment of Nigeria.”

The state Party chairman, Honourable Ado Sani Kiri, however assured General Buhari of the support of members in Jigawa State

www.metronaija.com/i-wish-president-jonathan-is-impeached-buhari/
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by holatin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
I wish so too

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by MRLINGTON(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's a normal saying nd wish...wateva u wish anoda also comes to u..#Karma doesn't sleep
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by Djicemob: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
I wish you wouldnt contest so you wouldnt get murked the 4th time...but then! Wishes are not horses.

8 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
That would be SPLENDID!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of his LOCAL azzzzze! kiss
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
If horses were wishes ...
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by chekasforchekas: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wishes that will never come through.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by Pataki: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
truefact:

Seun & Ishilove, I am calling for a ban of this being. He is not only making a tribalistic post which is meant to incite the already volatile society we live in, he is equally spamming this board with this post.

Please take a look at his posts.

Cheers.

CC: Obinoscopy, why hasn't this profile been banned? https://www.nairaland.com/truefact/posts
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by bigtt76(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
<Fela's accent > Make you hear this one ......na democratic presidential candidate de tok hin yone! Which kin tok be dat ....na animal army tok be dat o! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by faithugo64(f): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
hehehehehehe if God be for you,who can be against you??

Buhari go and nurse your wounds!

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by nuclearboy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Does PDP wish Buhari wins 2015? Does Jonathan pray Buhari wins APC primaries?

So, should the man wish Jonathan sits on the chair for ever?

This isn't news. What would be news is Buhari wishing Jonathan to sit tight

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pataki:

Seun & Ishilove, I am calling for a ban of this being. He is not only making a tribalistic post which is meant to incite the already volatile society we live in, he is equally spamming this board with this post.

Please take a look at his posts.

Cheers.

CC: Obinoscopy, why hasn't this profile been banned? https://www.nairaland.com/truefact/posts

Why not use the report button. Moderators are not online 24/7. But they get notified faster with the report button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
If wishes were horses then beggars would ride

2 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by deji68: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmnnnn dem dey fear election cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by LeOstrich: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
General Monkey Blood, your days of overthrowing a duly elected civilian government are over.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by BabaAlabi: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari is a demented ignorant Idi0t. What does the 71 year old tyrant have to offer to Nigerians? The only reason he is the proposed presidential candidate of APC is because he has hoodwinked foolish northerners with religion and tribal sentiments.
GEJ is not competent enough but that does not mean we will elect someone who is almost dead to lead us.

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by kokoA(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
I wish so to..
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by miqos02(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
if wishes were horses.........

Why is this man scared of elections?

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by juman(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
metronaija:
Former military Head of State and Presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari is supporting the impeachment moves made against President Goodluck Jonathan by the National Assembly which he said was long awaited action from the law makers.

He made his position known while speaking with journalists in Dutse, capital of Jigawa State, after commissioning his presidential campaign office.
According to Buhari, the impeachment process against Jonathan was long overdue, going by recent developments in the country.

“I wish they will succeed,” he said.
Buhari explained that “if Nigerians cannot send Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) packing, it will consume the entire country.”

He said everything was functioning in the country before PDP formed government in 1999, “but today, nothing is functioning including the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) despite investing over $20 billion”.
Buhari expressed concern over decay in the Nigerian Armed Forces leading to the collapsed in national security, adding that “today the country is at the verge of collapsing completely.

“The Nigerian Airway, the Nigerian Shipping Line, the PHCN, the Nigerian Railway Corporation were far better off before the advent of the ruling party in 1999. But today all the structures had deteriorated and continued without any meaningful progress and the only remedy is to vote APC for the betterment of Nigeria.”

The state Party chairman, Honourable Ado Sani Kiri, however assured General Buhari of the support of members in Jigawa State

www.metronaija.com/i-wish-president-jonathan-is-impeached-buhari/

In a sensible country that over $20 billion spent would generate 17-20K megawatts. But still despite the huge money spent we don't have steady 4K mega watts.

Awon ole jati jati.

Boko haram is the husband of the useless "leaders".
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by Caseless: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigtt76:
<Fela's accent > Make you hear this one ......na democratic presidential candidate de tok hin yone! Which kin tok be dat ....na animal army tok be dat o! grin
trash!
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by londoner: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
If APC wins, it is better for Nigeria's democracy for them to be voted in, as opposed to as a result of an impeachment.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari by Pataki: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
lanrefront1:

Why not use the report button. Moderators are not online 24/7. But they get notified faster with the report button.

Thanks for the unsolicited suggestion. I prefer what works best in this case. My complaint raised has been effectively handled.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Osinbajo? - Fifteen Facts About Prof. Yemi Osibanjo. / Why Are Igbos Willing To Die For An Ijaw Man,even With No Dividends Of Democracy / Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.