Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) (1417 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Some Nigerians Wish President Buhari Dead / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 27, 2015
And after viewing this photos, I just wish he was a military president if not so many things won't be happening.
Boko haram won't have spread this far
Most insult he gets from people and members of other party won't be so loud and with just a command he can send an air strike to any particular state....
Sir GEJ
Continue the good work and gentle nature.
We love you
We will vote for you again.... cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 27, 2015
cry

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by podosci(m): 1:40am On Feb 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
And after viewing this photos, I just wish he was a military president if not so many things won't be happening.
Boko haram won't have spread this far
Most insult he gets from people and members of other party won't be so loud and with just a command he can send an air strike to any particular state....
Sir GEJ
Continue the good work and gentle nature.
We love you
We will vote for you again.... cry
We all know GEJ is clueless , slow and incompetent.......I personally feel he is unintelligent but he has a phony PHD to argue my thought......Imagine GEJ going into the military, Which rank do you think he would attain before he is dismissed for gross incompetence?

4 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2015
I just keep loving this man. These pictures will ever remain in memory of us all. We love you Mr. President. God bless Nigeria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

5 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by pacesetter939: 1:48am On Feb 27, 2015
He wouldn't have gotten to a Captain before his dismissal because a he has very poor judgement ability. Remember, his illiterate wife won't be there to make decisions for him.

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 27, 2015
I won't have you insult the commander in chief... embarassed
podosci:

We all know GEJ is clueless , slow and incompetent.......I personally feel he is unintelligent but he has a phony PHD to argue my thought......Imagine GEJ going into the military, Which rank do you think he would attain before he is dismissed for gross incompetence?

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Op...watch us vote dat drunk dat is afraid of election out next. month..

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2015
GO AND DIE.
podosci:

2 Likes

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by wecan: 3:38am On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ is the man, He didn't pay them salaries or grant them sharia law in northern states like coward OBJ did. We shall fight them till they finish. GEJ till 2019. No retreat no surrender
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Vision4God: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2015
God bless & kip u GEJ mr president.
We salute ur courage

1 Like

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ, Nigerian president & CinC of the armed forces 2010-2019.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by olaboy001(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2015
These people will dry Nigeria treasure, Ministry, Depts, parastatas, sponsored groups, etc are running different advert 4 FG
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2015
podosci:

Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2015
He doesn't look "military" at all.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by egift(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan and his supporters envy of Buhari in every turn. Suddenly Jonathan is disgracing himself with his Dramas and Actings.

Buhari is the real deal. A full package from God to Nigeria. All Jonathan pretends to be, Buhari Is Already.

Sai Buhari.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by brightology3: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2015
God bless Gej
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by bisi16(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Lol.. him 4 don die since naa (just a yoke o!) I Dnt wish him death biko, but look at dat last pic. Where does a soldier salute wit 1 hand 4 pocket? And d salute sef na sluggish salute. Ha! Oga Jona!
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by kennydee05(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
He would be the most clueless Military man ever liveth...
He would have allowed the enemies to capture the barracks because of slow in decision making...
The role he can best perform is being the husband of mama peace and being the boss of FFK, Abati, Okupe, Fayose, Omokri etc
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Are you blind? He was holding something like a walking stick
kennydee05:
He would be the most clueless Military man ever liveth...
He would have allowed the enemies to capture the barracks because of slow in decision making...
The role he can best perform is being the husband of mama peace and being the boss of FFK, Abati, Okupe, Fayose, Omokri etc
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Did I ask u any question on what he was holding...
Mind your business and face front.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Did I ask u any question on what he was holding?
Mind your business and face front.
Re: I Wish President Jonathan Was A Military(photos) by podosci(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
I won't have you insult the commander in chief... embarassed
which foolish comamder in chief......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Writes North / History Of Lagos / BOMB; APC Sabotaged Our Govt, We Will Do Same To Them - Lamido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.