Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) (23975 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
But this frog isn't coughing now.
It looks like the normal ones that groan b4 the discovery.

Or they made the discovery without a coughing frog?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by thonyokun(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Its true because av seen a frog that can whistle and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Its high time they groaned after those annoying sounds they make.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by hero31x(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by iamord(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Put up a voice note of the frogs sound or. .....
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by iamord(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
thonyokun:
Its true because av seen a frog that can whistle and laugh.
I pity you!
U no know say na your village committee dey laugh you!

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
torhuke:
But this frog isn't coughing now.
It looks like the normal ones that groan b4 the discovery.

Or they made the discovery without a coughing frog?

No mind dem. I smell yeye undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by hardeiluxie: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
joshbouy:
hmmm, this one is strong!
Eleyi ghidi ghannn.......

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by philo3(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
what is frog?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Seun this is not fair oo how can some 2 people have monopoly over fp, even if the content is meaningless they will push their threads to fp in seconds

This is a forum not a blog, you're indirectly discouraging people in creating threads

tenk
This is so True, but we dnt get paid for frontpage either grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by bigtimemugu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
this frog has been in existence, itz one of the consumeable frog, itz mostly found in draining or drying water bodies during dry season and found mostly @ night during raining seasoning. the meat dey sweet die, and it grows bigger than an ordinary frog, some biger ones can weigh up to 5kg. in my native language its called ookwooo. vry sweet on black soups .
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by YungwizzzyPt7: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
OlamiB:

This is so True, but we dnt get paid for frontpage either grin

But the joy of having 10k people view your thread is enough!!
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Talkcentral: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
humm...female bomber

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

>>>http://www..com/female-suicide-bomber-arrested-in-kano/
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by pautex: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
how will it stop Boko Haram
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Oyetboy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
indeed. indeed. tinubu shares the same DNA with them. the resemblance of the eyes are unmistakable
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Oyetboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
indeed. indeed. tinubu shares the same DNA with them. the resemblance of the eyes are unmistakable
OMO RAWANI!!!!
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by koikoi2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Go to China and dey will discover dat d frog was actually going extinct. Thk God dey saw one in NJ. I pray it shud be female so dat it's generation can be saved
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Sajio(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
That's a good one!!
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by follaj: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is the type of frog that make noise when rain starts at d begining of each year. This is not a new discovery in Nigeria for those of us that grew up in the village. Nigerian youths let us try and invent things technolohically now that the crude oil price is dropping sharply.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by LajaLaba: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Slonge2:
I'll be back when am done with this tap of weed.
Oga shey i fit get one roll?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by errandboy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/new-frog-species-groans-coughs.html

Let me say something before my Oga send me on errand

This frog is not newly discovered , we have them plenty in our swampy backyard, some boy used to hunt them for food.

Sir...... My Oga dey call me
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by VivaLaFrans: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
asodeboyede:
His manifold wisdom is endless!
This has been from the beginning, but it pleases the Most High to unveil it now!
That's why they call it discovery....
Are we sure its not the interbreeding of species? Scientists keep making new discoveries.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by RebelLeader15(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=25pt] Seun this is not fair oo how can some 2 people have monopoly over fp, even if the content is meaningless they will push their threads to fp in seconds

This is a forum not a blog, you're indirectly discouraging people in creating threads

tenk
[/size]
it happen to me too, I didn't sleep yesterday night just because I wanted to be the first person to wish Nlanders Happy New Month by creating a tread at exactly 00:01. To my supriz this morning I saw that my HNM wishes wasn't on the fp instead, I saw that of a monicker which was posted this morning.

Egbon Seun, try to talk to those selfish moderators abeg or else, the thunder that want to fire them is doing press up continuously.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by asodeboyede(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
Are we sure its not the interbreeding of species? Scientists keep making new discoveries.

You have a point there too... But I doubt it!
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by vaanguard: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
RECRUITMENT! RECRUITMENT!! RECRUITMENT!!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Nigeria custom recruitment. The federal republic of Nigeria will need 800000 custom officials by the end of 2014. Call colonel kafo (08065051401). For enquires
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by jeflexy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Slonge2:
I'll be back when am done with this tap of weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Chibokgame: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sorry !
I couldn't SEE the coughing and the whomping.

Incomplete post.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Simple, the frog is sufferin from tuberculosis or bronchitis or any other cough relatin ailment...
PRESCRIPTION: (1) Ventolin, 1 tablet in the mornin, afternun and evenin... (2) Septrin (the same administration)... (3)Franol (the same prescription)... If symptoms persist after 3 days, just eat the frog... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.