Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) (23974 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Spidermon: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
buccal:
The legend of the coughing frog.new nollywood movie title

Oloshi ni awon tonto dike yen

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Emma8043(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
SuperModerator:

audio or I don't believe
u mean in MP3 format abi?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
LajaLaba:
Oga shey i fit get one roll?

Make I kiss out of am abeg. This thread don dull my spirit , I need high grin
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by DaBullIT(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Spidermon:

Oloshi ni awon tonto dike yen

Jim iyke and Dbanj dey there too grin

O ti jade oooooooo grab your copy Nnawwwwwwwww
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
frog wen adam don give name to over how many yrs na nw scientists dey si am....smh grin
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by adami: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun is this ur other moniker cause na only ur topics dey FP angry angry
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
I bet some guys were hoping to see the picture of a frog actually coughing. LOL cheesy
You mean the picture of the frog coughing and using one hand to cover its mouth?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by TonYzeallY(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
FRANCISEKE1:
Lots of that in my village....maybe they should come over and discover more
Some Frogs in my village even Rap and do make-up.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/new-frog-species-groans-coughs.html

when will they discover new specie of homo sapien, abi are we not evolving anymore? abeg make dem stop with all these discoveries, biology is vast n we dont need new topics again.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Elan83(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
On behalf of al nairalanders, i welcom doz frogs in2 our community of nations, dey shuld al mek sure dat dey dnt cause any trouble,we shal respect dia rghts & privilages, once egen wlcm 2 dem all! But dey shuld quarantine dem nw & engage dem wt a thorough ebola test & screenin! i pray, let it not be dat anoda trouble makers hs arrived, D newest addition 2 our family! Dey mek d sem sound lyk African politicians!
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
LajaLaba:
Oga shey i fit get one roll?
If you fit branch my bunk, jumbo dey..
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by obinnajoshua(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
nice discovery..
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mmmttccchew!!!
Something that i have seen since,
the frog later became king and later died:/.
Whats the tittle of the cartoon ooo:|..ill tell u when i remember
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by ManTiger(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Laffs... Discover wetin abii Konko ko niyen nii?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Edusouls(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
wonders of nature, and i give credit to those dedicated and very hard working scientists that make this hidden discoveries an show it to the world.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Willit(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
What will they discover next.....

S frog that csn book space grin
A device that changes A to S. lipsrsealed
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Duekanem(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2014
sirjohnson:
I smell lies...Meanwhile I will set up a committee to look into it
GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Wtf...
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Wtf... All frogs cough and groan, some even sneeze, hell this frog answers when I call it's GD name... That's a discovery? Frogs make sounds, that's what they do gdmit

Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

when will they discover new specie of homo sapien, abi are we not evolving anymore? abeg make dem stop with all these discoveries, biology is vast n we dont need new topics again.

New species of homo sapiens? Not evolving anymore? I'm sorry who is or was your science teacher... We need to shut down that school and jail d bstrd. You want to witness evolution in less than 100 years that you will live? Smfh
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
OkeEsibe:
frog wen adam don give name to over how many yrs na nw scientists dey si am....smh grin

Adam wey no exist na now dis mumu dey know. Smfh
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thsuperiorman:

New species of homo sapiens? Not evolving anymore? I'm sorry who is or was your science teacher... We need to shut down that school and jail d bstrd. You want to witness evolution in less than 100 years that you will live? Smfh

unfortunately na one mr musa adamu usman, na him teach us biology.
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thsuperiorman:

Adam wey no exist na now dis mumu dey know. Smfh

adam no exist b4?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
OkeEsibe:

adam no exist b4?

na una boys quarters him stay?
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
OkeEsibe:

adam no exist b4?

na una boys quarters him stay? undecided
Re: Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

unfortunately na one mr musa adamu usman, na him teach us biology.

E show

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.