Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture (624 Views)

Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) / Regional Parties:- A More Realistic Form Of Opposition. / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture by k00lxpert(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Culled From Olumide, back in 2012, I quote ''ACN has never made it's economic theory secret. What I want is for people to be developed so they can compete well. That's the only thing we can ask for right now.

I hate capitalism. It is too exploitative and leaves the wealth of people in the hands of a few.

I want an hybrid economic system that will fit the SW which is the biggest market in West Africa.

Natural resources belong to all people not private investors. Investors can be given 10% profit for management. i.e, We get a situation whereby the government forfeits 10-20% of the resources to investors for developing, exploiting while the people get 80%. The government can hands off other man made investments like Telecom, power, etc.. but will regulate such sector or even compete to keep the price balance for the people...

Capitalism is too raw and jungle to be practiced. If it wasn't for credit, Americans will be revolting right now. Capitalism is evil!!!!!

Natural resources should be used by all the people and not auctioned out to the highest bidders.''

Why is the nomination form for various political positions in Nigeria so expensive? Not APC alone; it involves PDP, LP and every other party under d umbrella of INEC. This is so disgusting to beliv dat such huge of money is being used for political form. Little wonder, they usually eat up our resources when they re finally being riiged-in to win by thunder by force. Pple, ur future is now in ur hands. I even learnt that some political parties 've stolen many voters' cards, even with dis, ur vote can still count...Arise Nigeria, its ur right to choose any party or any candidate
Re: Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture by LeOstrich: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
The entity you now refer to a country commonly refereed to as Nigeria was originally conceived and registered in London as a chartered company known as the Royal Niger Company.

The Royal Niger Company was a mercantile company chartered by the British government in the nineteenth century. It was formed in 1879 as the United African Company and renamed to National African Company in 1881 and to Royal Niger Company in 1886.

The company existed for a comparatively short time (1879–1900) but was instrumental in the formation of Colonial Nigeria, as it enabled the British Empire to establish control over the lower Niger against the German competition led by Bismarck during the 1890s. In 1900, the company-controlled territories became the Southern Nigeria Protectorate, which was in turn united with the Northern Nigeria Protectorate to form the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria in 1914 (which eventually gained independence within the same borders as the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1960). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Niger_Company

In the eyes of the British you were all stock, assets and liabilities in an everyday Colonial company.

The amalgamation was a business venture akin to a merger for the sake of saving overhead running costs and to maximize profits.

PATHETIC is the name for any body wishing for this charade to continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture by k00lxpert(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are u suggesting 'for' a name change?
Re: Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture by k00lxpert(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2014
We have God to save us, another bomb blast/violence in Damaturu,,,which Boko Haram claimed responsibility
Re: Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture by k00lxpert(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
except something drastic but critical measures are taken, its going to be tough in 2015...God will sure intervein

k00lxpert:
Culled From Olumide, back in 2012, I quote ''ACN has never made it's economic theory secret. What I want is for people to be developed so they can compete well. That's the only thing we can ask for right now.

I hate capitalism. It is too exploitative and leaves the wealth of people in the hands of a few.

I want an hybrid economic system that will fit the SW which is the biggest market in West Africa.

Natural resources belong to all people not private investors. Investors can be given 10% profit for management. i.e, We get a situation whereby the government forfeits 10-20% of the resources to investors for developing, exploiting while the people get 80%. The government can hands off other man made investments like Telecom, power, etc.. but will regulate such sector or even compete to keep the price balance for the people...

Capitalism is too raw and jungle to be practiced. If it wasn't for credit, Americans will be revolting right now. Capitalism is evil!!!!!

Natural resources should be used by all the people and not auctioned out to the highest bidders.''

Why is the nomination form for various political positions in Nigeria so expensive? Not APC alone; it involves PDP, LP and every other party under d umbrella of INEC. This is so disgusting to beliv dat such huge of money is being used for political form. Little wonder, they usually eat up our resources when they re finally being riiged-in to win by thunder by force. Pple, ur future is now in ur hands. I even learnt that some political parties 've stolen many voters' cards, even with dis, ur vote can still count...Arise Nigeria, its ur right to choose any party or any candidate

(1) (Reply)

Nyanya Bombing Suspect, Ogwuche, Asks FG To Pay Him N100m / Jonathan Praises Armed Forces / Obasanjo Lays Into Jonathan As Autobiography Faces Nigeria Libel Ban | Radio Fra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.