Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405042 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Ogborokiri:
please can you help me with any contact of a seller

No idea.... I just know the location..

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sayo147(f): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Achirimma:
Please where can i find chinese warehouse where they sell human hair, shoes and bags? I look forward to your response, thank you.
Hi Achirimma . Please if you do find such Warehouse would you be kind enough to share the address with me?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2018
please,where in ldumota can I buy children cloth and underwear.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by SingleDaddy: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Please house, where can i buy unisex wrist watches in bulk at idumota market.. I really need help here.. Please mention me for advice and directions...
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by lenghtinny(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
ajepako:

Go to Saudi market behind Lagos Central mosque off Nnamdi Azikwe Street
You can also start from ldunmota, George street and Quarters
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=willyede post=52455612][/quote] thank u very much, plz I want to start a small business, and I was hoping going into sunglasses would be just fine, plz where in Lagos Island can I get it for wholesale
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Tudux: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Hello I want to introduce this opportunity to you. Make money while reading, commenting and share. You can hear #10000/#20000 monthly. Depending how you stay online daily. For more information whatsapp me on +2348128227445.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by SingleDaddy: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
issaRukayat:
thank u very much, plz I want to start a small business, and I was hoping going into sunglasses would be just fine, plz where in Lagos Island can I get it for wholesale

I need this info too.

PS: where do you buy your bags?.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by SingleDaddy: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Achirimma:
@ajekpako thank you but is that where Chinese people sell to wholesalers? I buy from China but heard there are Chinese warehouses there where one can buy for almost same price you buy in china or slightly above the price in China.

Please were you able to buy the shoes, bags and etc. I need info too
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Rhukie(f): 4:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Please where can I buy lingerie, female underwear in Lagos?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by balogwink: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
please where in island can i get shirt materials. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ogborokiri(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
ajepako:

No idea.... I just know the location..
please can I have your contact
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ogborokiri(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
house please help me with contact of wine sellers
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukunmi0173: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good afternoon house. pls I want to go into Grade AA Okrika Children Men and women clothes business, From my online research the bale okrika business is like black market because many middle men are out there to dupe you and take advantage of goods been a sealed one to sell mixed grade AA and Grade AB or even mixed with thorn out and wear out clothing to dupe Business Man or Woman coming into the business of their hard earn money or even loan.

Si pls which market is the best to buy Grade AA plus Okrika at cheapest price in Lagos and tips involved in approaching the market.

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bmedels26(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
Why go all the way to idumota, when we can bring them to your doorstep
#schoolshoes #cortinas

Customized Leather School Shoes For Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools
Bethelmendels int'l ltd is one of the leading indigenous footwear company involved in both the production and supplies of high quality (Back 2 School) leather shoes, to nursery, primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. In addition to this, we also offer customized school shoes to schools who wants their name(s) embossed on the shoes.

Our Cortina School Shoes and Laced-Up School Shoes, are available in sizes (24 - 45) and are available in Black & Brown colours

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bmedels26(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2018
Resellers wanted Nationwide

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by hopeful18: 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
please, how can I get to idumota from oshodi? And where specifically can one get wedding materials, ranging from suits, wedding gown material for personal design, amidst other things, good quality and at a cheap price?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by FashionTrend: 12:07pm On May 04, 2018
Achirimma:
Please, where can I find Chinese warehouse where they sell shoes, bags and human hair in Lagos market?
If you come across any please kindly drop info for us here.
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by stonekc(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2018
Pls where Can I get perfumes,materials for sewing native,trousers etc in Lagos island[color=#990000][/color]urgent pls
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Winifred468(f): 12:17pm On May 05, 2018
@ajepako and other contributors
please whr in idumota cn i get quality + fashionable jean skirts and gowns @ affordable prices?

tnx
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2018
Winifred468:
@ajepako and other contributors
please whr in idumota cn i get quality + fashionable jean skirts and gowns @ affordable prices?

tnx

For Jean skirts, start from Alli Balogun street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street all the way to Martin's street ..you can also get gowns and dresses there.

For expensive gowns however go to Balogun market..

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
Ogborokiri:

For wine and alcoholics beverages, go to Apogbon under bridge as well as Alhaji lssa Williams street..

Just take a bus going to CMS and drop at Apogbon ...Ask for Apogbon under bridge
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
hopeful18:
please, how can I get to idumota from oshodi? And where specifically can one get wedding materials, ranging from suits, wedding gown material for personal design, amidst other things, good quality and at a cheap price?

From oshodi, take a bus to Eko ldunmota

Drop at last bus stop,

Cross to Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Everywhere on that street is where you find bridal shops
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:48pm On May 05, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Please house, where can i buy unisex wrist watches in bulk at idumota market.. I really need help here.. Please mention me for advice and directions...

Go to the Jankara axis of ldunmagbo Avenue

Idunmagbo avenue is off Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Just walk down down ldunmagbo Avenue and that's where they sell original wrist watches in dozen prices..

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2018
Rhukie:
Please where can I buy lingerie, female underwear in Lagos?

Go to Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Or Saba street behind Great Nigeria House on Martin's Street

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Kingharzyz(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
Latyfa:
Hello, please I need help. Where in Lagos can I get wholesales designer clothes shoes bags for both male and female? Who knows should please assist me.

I know someone who's into fashion wholesales in lagos island.
Drop ur email i will contact.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by udysweet(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2018
ajepako:

For wine and alcoholics beverages, go to Apogbon under bridge as well as Alhaji lssa Williams street..

Just take a bus going to CMS and drop at Apogbon ...Ask for Apogbon under bridge
You have been very helpful. God bless you �. Those under bridge people are not to be trusted. A lot of fake, trust me.
Ogborokiri:
go in to Issa Williams street through broad street, it's the street directly facing uba house and walk down, you will start seeing them from the beginning sef. But let me drop a contact for you, because it's where I worked before and know a few of the wine sellers. Amos the great ventures, his name is onyedika he'll give you all you need in terms of good wines and good prices 0 8 0 3 4 2 3 8 8 0 3
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
sonnie10:
pm me, I will give you the number to call. They have the best quality materials at affordable price.

Post here so other people could benefit and the dealer would also get a wider exposure
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sapphire0: 5:28pm On May 11, 2018
Please where can I get good and cheap T-shirts on the island
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Asuokaa: 6:08pm On May 11, 2018
Advert from Co-Tenant
Let out a room in your apartment or a space in your office space ,stores or shops on Co-Tenant for free no matter where you are in Nigeria for Nysc corps members or for people looking for a small place for business visit https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/ to get started and make money

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.