Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405850 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
michytluv:
This is the link ...

https:///HWYx7B4I6dTLqG4w4vuu1Y
do u sell stuffs at idumota?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anyone who needs phone accessories can contact me. I sell in wholesale. My shop is at ALABA INTERNATIONAL
WHHATSAPP 0706111487THREE
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ToyosiLustreG: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=ajepako post=66221224]

I know ldunmota and Lagos island like the Palm of my hand because l was born and raised there, thanks..

As for phone pouch, go to Dosunmu street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Hello @Ajepako. You've been so helpful. Please where can I get variety of jewelry mannequins, jewelry package boxes and jewelry polish cloth in bulk and at wholesale prices in Eko? Also please where can I get quality male and female jewelry at cheap prices? Is Idoluwo same as Docemo? Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ToyosiLustreG: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2018
ajepako:

From oshodi, just take a bus to Eko ldunmota, that's all

Hello @ajepako. You've been so helpful. Please where can I get variety of jewelry mannequins, jewelry package boxes and jewelry polish cloth in bulk and at wholesale prices in Eko? Also please where can I get quality male and female jewelry at cheap prices? Is Idoluwo same as Docemo? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2018
ToyosiLustreG:

Hello @ajepako. You've been so helpful. Please where can I get variety of jewelry mannequins, jewelry package boxes and jewelry polish cloth in bulk and at wholesale prices in Eko? Also please where can I get quality male and female jewelry at cheap prices? Is Idoluwo same as Docemo? Thank you

For jewelry, mannequins and jewelry boxes, pouches and stuff,
From ldunmota cross to Nnamdi Azikwe Stret from Eyin eyo statue...ln front of Ruin eyo statue on Nnamdi Azikwe Street you see a very crowded market, you start seeing jewelry seller.. ask them for boxes, mannequins and accessories
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ToyosiLustreG: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2018
ajepako:

For jewelry, mannequins and jewelry boxes, pouches and stuff,
From ldunmota cross to Nnamdi Azikwe Stret from Eyin eyo statue...ln front of Ruin eyo statue on Nnamdi Azikwe Street you see a very crowded market, you start seeing jewelry seller..

Thanks a lot @ajepako . Can you please give me a means to contact you directly so I can show you the kinds of mannequins I'm talking about, because the ones I usually see there are just those basic ones and not in variety; I was thinking they should have their own market. Also, would I get jewelry polish cloth from there too? I already tried to send you a pm earlier.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bornnaturallizz: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
please can I get contacts of those shops selling slippers and sandals at wholesale in idumota Lagos... I want to buy in bulk and they will help me waybill to Ibadan... thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
I thought of doing a market survey to get bulk sellers contact in idumota and other major markets in Lagos.
Prospective searcher for this info pay a token then:
*he/she is guaranteed of true info
*Network of buyers
*Logistics solutions

Will this idea fly if implemented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by FashionTrend: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Please take out time to check my store page
check for other items and more
Here you go - https://www.nairaland.com/4528745/affordable-shopping-store#down

WhatsApp digits- 08154003341

God bless you as you do
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ladydeb: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
pls where can I get t shirt with collar use by schools, Churches political association etc in bulk either at Aba or Lagos
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by boladale(f): 4:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Ademat7:
I thought of doing a market survey to get bulk sellers contact in idumota and other major markets in Lagos.
Prospective searcher for this info pay a token then:
*he/she is guaranteed of true info
*Network of buyers
*Logistics solutions

Will this idea fly if implemented

Way to go, girl. Obviously, this is a much needed service. It will be a huge project.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Where can I get good quality suits and blazers in idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
alright,by the way I'm a guy
boladale:

Way to go, girl. Obviously, this is a much needed service. It will be a huge project.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Peachesfly: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2018
StoneColdBiceps:

You know the place like money lol . Straight total package.

Are you sure you don't have a shop there.

Welcome to Mia Jewelry.

Start a jewelry Business today and tripple your capital.
We are top importers of Jewelry (Strictly Wholesale)
Our shop is located at No 301 GL plaza Tradefair Lagos
We also have Waybill service within Nigeria.
Our prices are very affordable ranges from 200 and above.
Call 08086022382

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Peachesfly: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Centia91:
Nice thread here... please I want to go into fashion jeweries and accessories like bracelets, earrings, bangles, watches, etc. Please, where can I get them on wholesale prices and good ones. Thank you as I look forward to response.

That's my area.
our shop is at No 301 GL plaza Tradefair Lagos
Watsap me 08086022382
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by zazigift: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Do you sale only in bull?

That's my area.
Watsap me 08086022382[/quote]
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by zazigift: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Do you sale only in bulk?

That's my area.
Watsap me 08086022382[/quote]
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by zazigift: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Please how do I get to Idumota market from Ajah
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ogborokiri(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
please where can I get car tyres in wholesale
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TemiTope92(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Kingharzyz post=67360255]

I'm interested in fashion wholesales prices bro... I'll love it if u can contact me
burhan9200@yahoo.com(08025901688)
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by africanman85: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
ChizziCindy:
Do you supply bags too?
I can supply u bags
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by africanman85: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
ChizziCindy:
please ooh where can I get ladies bag in Lagos, not okrika, new ones. For wholesale price, Abeg help a sister out
o
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by africanman85: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Daniel38:
Please where to get women's bag at idumota
I can supply u bags
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Ogborokiri:
please where can I get car tyres in wholesale
Ladipo market in oshodi
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ubongdemaga: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2018
sonnie10:
pm me, I will give you the number to call. They have the best quality materials at affordable price.
am interested too. In fact i want to go into dis business
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 3:59am On Aug 29, 2018
alaba403:
please oo is idumota the same as Lagos market? on CMS , if not please direct me . from Ikeja
Ikeja to Oshodi,then to obalende,take a keke(tricycle) going to Idumota(it will drop u in the middle of d market)
Or
From oshodi take a BRT going to Idumota direct

But u need to know who u r going to meet first so that u won't be wandering around.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nacre1: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Please, where can I get microwave, blender and toasters in Balogun market?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nacre1: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2018
zazigift:
Please how do I get to Idumota market from Ajah
Take a bus to CMS. when you get to CMS, take a keke going to Idumota market. #shine_your_eyes
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kamnene(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
please, where exactly can I buy first grade okirika /akube shoes at wholesale price ?
you can attach wholesale price if you know.
I will be coming from the middle belt if answered.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kamnene(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
where exactly can I buy first grade okirika/akube shoes in quantity? you can attach wholesale price if you know.l will be coming from middle belt if answered.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by everfaithfulGod(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
@ ajepako good day to you.
Please I need your assistance here. I am into sales of children's imported sneakers and shoes but the cost of importing the items down here is really ripping me off as a mini importer. Someone said I should be able to get imported shoes at wholesales in Lagos but I can't just go to Lagos without knowing my destination.
Please, do u have an idea of where I can get d kids imported shoes in Lagos. Please assist me.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.