Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

//~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// (905 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

//~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
TITLE : "nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing"!

Description : nothing much to say about this, than y'all should follow the topic... Make us, the readers believe that anything can be achieved! Of cos, you know that references matter alot in this kyna topic you've got!

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotion

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Wednesday the 3rd of December, 6pm prompt!

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No unnecessary comments

HBD/ heywhizzy/....

Goodluck, poets!!!
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by Heywhizzy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing/ a nigga stoled millions,used 100k to buy justice/ Bbc news..just in/ fire on d mountain..Mtcheew, nothing is burning/

...dat reminds me of the story of moses/ I never knew that those things/ are still unfolding/ nollywood,one thief killed a whole squad of police/

Children being born with quran/ graduate sef dey rape ram/ you didn't go to school, doesn't mean u won't make cash/ in all ur doinz jes stay firm/

...read the story of bill gate/ how he get is pay/ even till this day/ so please stay/focused/ as u aint an "insect",ur price won't be "low cost"/ all you need is move forward,don't pause/ make sure your cash "flow" never stops like "menopause"/

Jes some weeks ago/ one begger was sleeping under a bridge alone/ presently he's chilling with ego/ inside the biggest hotel in eko/

God connected with somebody down..local area network/ now it's difficult for patrick to pronounce is net worth/ every moment is import and export/ even those that dropped money in his tray, dey hala,yes boss/

Heywhizzy a young child of seven/ calculated d Naija educational system/ he would be admitted to the uni four years after he gets to eleven/ teachers didn't believe him den/ they said alive would be the devil/ spoiling his dreams in hell/ but now they can see him on that same level/ he wished himself...a fresher in Uniben/

So don't be gullible/ to those funny dudes/ like thomas, that doubt dreams calling dem impossible/ jes help dem flip d bible to matthew 19 vs 26...cos with God all things are possible/ and let them know life itself has more film tricks than bollywood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by teddybiyasi(f): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
....spitting this ish seriously make me feel wack..../....always trying to rap by saying things fast.../....thinking I spit tight/... which are under my skirt. not in my mouth.. damn I'm going in with a freestyle...

.....i remember those days when niggas do real rap../..when me & all my gee clap.../... for line we don't understand cause then we all lack a thinking cap.../...
..... & no shovel in our skull to dig those verse../..

... .but there was zeal in me to learn.../....I'll take my time & script to ten.../...my friends all want me to relent.../...
.....cause it was comic anytime I spit ish when I was with them.../....plus I sound wack with the flow I invent.../...damn those day was ffucked up but now I'm an impotent.../...

.....rap was hard those days for me to comprehend..../.... was called wack but as a shape girl I took it as a compliment.../... those words automatically boost my zeal by acting like a supplement..../...

..... still me & wackness were real complement..../....haphazardly got whooped badly in four event..../.... feed with raw flaw mehnnn I really chop cement .../....

.....I lost hope bout getting best.../.... cause rap to me stink then with an unpleasant smell..../...till I came across a blessed vet.../....

..... who taught me the ropes.../.... planted a medical source in me for being dõpe..../....now G's look at like a rap pro..../...if not for my rabbi what will I know ...
.....he brought me hope.../

....open my mind to Matthew 17:20 which was written to say with faith all is possible.../...now with freestyle I can beat all this fool.../ ..
..... damn also known to come first in brawl..../.... all thanks to kr0ne who lend me a dîck to fūck the word impossible.../...with courage to sweep wack asss of their foot once i come forth goons

.....with plenty brooms..../....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Smh.. You guys need spanking undecided

open for votes

kr0ne
guykhena
loona11k
kim
coogar
ibime
emaprince
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by Heywhizzy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
panel of judges na..What with the suspense
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by 007Bruce: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
panel of judges ko hammer of lawyers ni
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by kr0ne(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is the worst battle ever since the beginning of this tourney! But I'll do what I have to do anyways

Creativity-- 2 points - Nil

Flow- - 1 point Tie

Imagery- - 2 points - Nil

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points -Teddy

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - Tie

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points - Heywhizzy

Vocabulary-- 2 points - Nil

Mvgt - Tie
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by Guykhena(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
I sincerely don't know how my verds gonna go...
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
The two of them were speaking in tongues.
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by Heywhizzy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
modify your tags jare
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
kr0ne:
This is the worst battle ever since the beginning of this tourney! But I'll do what I have to do anyways

Flow- - 1 point Tie

Imagery- - 2 points - Nil

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points -Teddy

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - Tie

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points - Heywhizzy

Vocabulary-- 2 points - Nil

Mvgt - Tie
there must be a tie breaker na.
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by Heywhizzy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

there must be a tie breaker na.
aint there no other voters
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Heywhizzy:

Heywhizzy a young child of seven/ calculated d Naija educational system/ he would be admitted to the uni four years after he gets to eleven/ teachers didn't believe him den/ they said alive would be the devil/ spoiling his dreams in hell/ but now they can see him on that same level/ he wished himself...a fresher in Uniben/
hehehe.... I smiled when i read this
i'm actually very familiar with this.
The school nd everything you mentioned smiley.
So this aint something i see as impossible...

Nd you were talking like you were just WISHING...

The topic is "nothing is impossible"..
I expected you both to give us instances nd be witty with it.. Not wishes..

Tell us you could fly... Tell us you could breath fire like dragons... Nd so on....

So, thus goes my verd:

Flow- - 1 point Tie(you both did well here)

Imagery- - 2 points - null

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points -Teddyb

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - i will give this to WIZZY( at least he was wishing. Teddy was totally lost)

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- NULL (i even told you guys to reference alot but you ignored.. Smh... Teddy even turned preacher.. Smh nothing is impossible)

Vocabulary-- 2 points - tie ( not bad)

MVGT = haywizzy!
Re: //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~// by gottoboy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

ℓιkε seriously??

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Verses To Be Best Rapper Of The Month[1st April-29th April] / Gospel Emcees / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.