Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria (17259 Views)

Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by orbis(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make una give me just £1milli....not asking for too much na
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by tobyte237: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
MTN LIVE FREE 40.7GB ON WITH N//A//I//J//A//F//A//P//E//R//.com.ng
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by 2cato: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
But some top APC cyber goons are claiming that abacha was saint and that he is by far the best president nigeria will ever have
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
na so we go hear say dem go return am after the return we no go hear anything again. moreso how does this affect the standard of living in nigeria?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by blesszzy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
#Yimu...return and share among the disciples ...cycle continues till it gets to my turn!
lolz...are u one of em?
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by bennysoundz: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
embarassedGood news to politicians, *watery mouth swallowing spit*
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by cacmatters(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hope it would be used for the good of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by tdayof(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Obinoscopy:
http://www.punchng.com/news/channels-island-to-return-315m-abacha-loot/

This is a good development. We need all the money we can get at this critical time when the crude oil price is dwindling. Or what do you think?
hmm I dey fear o this money will come into the country and people that will share it are already on ground!
PS:don't quote me
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by phayvoursky(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
God of Mercy... Still uncovering monies hidden by Abacha up till this time?

You sure say Dangote get money at all compared to Abacha?

1 Like

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by showgolee(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ole ji, ole gba

1 Like

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by tpiah2: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
I didn't see it in any non-Nigerian news.

hope this is not another dna saga?

with all the de niles and stuff.
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by dozymars(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Election money!. Abeg they should return the money after the election or they should disburse it as grants to small business owners directly.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
what did they do with all his loots earlier recovered? just wondering

1 Like

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by tpiah2: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
dozymars:
Election money!. Abeg they should return the money after the election or they should disburse it as grants to small business owners directly.

sounds like you own or want to own a business.
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by pat077: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
make dem neva return ham now.
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by newguy1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dis abacha self na every bank for d whole world him keep money. Dis man his a first class thief. Returning dis money to naija is just like how d yoruba says it as ole gbe ole gba. Na thief take am n na thief go collect am

2 Likes

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by capip120(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wat took them so long? After 15 years of Abacha's passage them no release am after them done invest the money on top things for their economy, them use am make gains, recoop pass this same amount wey dem seize they finally decided to release it to play the good guys. Sorry Island nigerians are not fools. My question again is what took them so long? You knew it was illegitimate when a legitimate regime came in why didn't they release it?
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by abuc: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please what is the total amount of money Abacha looted in office? They keep on returning billions of dollars without end.
The greed of our corrupt leaders have destroyed the Great Destiny of this Nation. We must work hard to rebuild.

4 Likes

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
phayvoursky:

You just took it out of my mouth. That was what came to my mind when I saw the post. God bless your home"
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm do we really need all that money?since it will make all them go mad and senseless.You know??more money more foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by mbulela: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
This Abacha loot no dey finish?
Was the man minting money in his bedroom?
These leaders of ours need psychiatric evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by simplibaba(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Provided anoda thief will nt loot d money
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by tolustx(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't think I've ever hrd of dat much amt of money in my lyf, not to talk of dat much money being looted by one man. Imagine d worth of that amt of money in d year he stole it. That amt presently equals #78,750,000,000 O boy! O boy!! O boy!!! Diaris God o!!!

1 Like

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by oluwamile(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
God!!!!E315m.....dis guy must b a beast...bastard moni
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by shadelek(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
ZUBY77:
How much did this man actually stole?
Who was the minister of finance and CBN governor during his regime,
They should all be rounded up and shot in the head.

It's only in Nigeria that people still worshiped families that stole them blind.
Abacha's family should be expelled or jailed somewhere.

No Northerner should run for any other presidential election for 100 years.
IBB may have stolen more than Abacha but since he is still alive, it would be difficult to locate them.

Buhari stole too. Forget the 'I will stop corruption " crap..

They are all Thieves.. All of them.. Look at the state of Nigeria, all because of these visionless crooks who sees nothing else but power.

Switzerland to return 700 million dollars abacha loot.
Germany to return 450 million Euros Abacha loot.
Luxembourg to return 600 million dollars Abacha loot.
Cayman Island to return 473 million dollars abacha loot.

Blablabla

Why did it take so long for them to return all this money while watching nigeria borrow money from China every month.

I guessed you don't read what his wife said sometimes ago. That even if the government seize all their property, they can't be as wrench as dangote.

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by caprock(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari said Abacha did not steal and was not corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Where's GMB?
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abasi! See money! It's painfully obvious that this money will be looted by our politicians once it gets to our country,they will bring up one useless thing to do with the money in the name of helping our youths or the economy(eg SURE-P) but at the end they do little or nothing, so here is my proposal: Let the money be shared to every Nigerian,it will be more than enough smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by nerodenero: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
All these unknown countries and yet Abacha thought it wise to hide his loot there.Just wondering what this man would have done if he was still alive.

He was indeed a crook and stood for every letter in the word CORRUPTION.
Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Collynzo9: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
According to Buhari, Abacha wasn't corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Mooaloji(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
phayvoursky:

. Maryam Abacha say if dem go poor dey will not poor like Dangote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Obinoscopy:
http://www.punchng.com/news/channels-island-to-return-315m-abacha-loot/

This is a good development. We need all the money we can get at this critical time when the crude oil price is dwindling. Or what do you think?

We need to set a law by Constitution that any Nigeria whose wealth exceeds $500 Million USD must pay exactly 40% of that to the FG treasury. how did you get that rich without causing the impoverishment and deaths of millions of Nigerians. e.g EMEKA OFFOR, FEMI OTEDOLA, ALIKO DANGOTE, BUBA MARWA, THEO DANJUMA, FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA, BOLA SHAGAYA, ASARI DOKUBO, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, BOLA AHMED TINUBU, COSMOS MADUKA, IFEANYI UBA, ATIKU ABUBAKAR add yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Shocked By States' Inability To Pay Salaries / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quintuplets In Awka / Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.