Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video (1492 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Awka Market Women Protesting Against INEC - PHOTO / Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by 2legit2qwt: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hBkDpkPcE

cheesy cheesy this is hilarious but seriously? With all the Boko Haram attacks, lootings, kidnappings and so much going on in our country, i don't see how an event that's happening thousands of miles away is any of our business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hahaha is it that deep?
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by ammyluv2002(f): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
They should come back home and protest Nepa monthly charges , MTN & Airtel madness etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by derrick333(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
9jà sha, but wen dia 1st lady n oda top artist were protestin wit "bringourgirls"placards,in US u pipo were smilin
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Collynzo9: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
As foolish as those who were celeberating when Obama was elected President of America, I told people to their faces then that the celeberation was foolish.
We should learn to recognise our business and mind it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Disgusting
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Horus(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
They have the right to protest for Michael Brown
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Mogidi: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Same way the Sultan of Sokoto wrote a letter to ISIS last week asking them to cease fire while neglecting the "uncease" fire at home.
When are we ever going to get our priorities right?
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by 2legit2qwt: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Horus:
They have the right to protest for Michael Brown

This ain't about the rights they have or don't have. The fact that you have the right to do anything doesn't mean everything you do is right.

America doesn't care give a damn about them and i have no clue how a racial issue in America is of any concerns to Nigerians living in Nigeria undecided
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
ediotic far sighted nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Protesting in Portharcourt? Wike call your boys to order
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by cjrane: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
They haven't protested about Mosques being bombed and innocent people killed in their own country.
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by say4gunit(m): 12:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerians sabi borrow person mouth chop onion!
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by igbo2011(m): 2:29am On Dec 02, 2014
THis happened in Septemnber, where is the recent one?
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
2legit2qwt:

This ain't about the rights they have or don't have. The fact that you have the right to do anything doesn't mean everything you do is right.

America doesn't care give a damn about them and i have no clue how a racial issue in America is of any concerns to Nigerians living in Nigeria undecided

You know very well that they are not protesting to support America. And who are you to judge them?
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:
As foolish as those who were celeberating when Obama was elected President of America, I told people to their faces then that the celeberation was foolish.
We should learn to recognise our business and mind it!

For some strange reasons...I can't but agree with this your remark.
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by 2legit2qwt: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Horus:

You know very well that they are not protesting to support America. And who are you to judge them?

It'll do you good to refrain from refuting until you understand the argument. The point is the active interest in an American issue while there are several issues the country is currently battling. I'm not judging; however, I find it ridiculous.
Re: Nigerians Protesting Against Mike Brown's Shooting? - video by derrick333(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
2legit2qwt:

It'll do you good to refrain from refuting until you understand the argument. The point is the active interest in an American issue while there are several issues the country is currently battling. I'm not judging; however, I find it ridiculous.
But wait oo, wen obama his wife,n top celeb in USA were protestin,wit *bringbackourgirls*placards ,una de hapi oo ? Dnt b self-centred broo

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Will Be Better Off With Buhari ...says Hector Ukegbu / Make That CHANGE!!! / UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.