Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,689 members, 7,827,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House (599 Views)

How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart / Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by Lastdon02(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
good day everybody please i need help with my Open cart i tried logging to my dashboard but the css seem not to be loading

i used 3 browsers but still the same # OPERA ,MOZILLA AND CHROME

url http://36sba.com/home

sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry

Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by adexsimply(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Check your config.php in the admin directory. Make sure all the paths are correctly typed.
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by Lastdon02(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
adexsimply:
Check your config.php in the admin directory. Make sure all the paths are correctly typed.

tanx bro but all are correct.
Still not loadind the css in the admin panel
online...
But its working fine offline via wamp
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by rayshy12: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2014
or you did not move all the files online?? may be the css is missing check
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by George2164(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Move all folders in the opencart executable folder to ur online server and make sure dat all dey extensions especially dey config.php are with the extention php and then reinstall and try
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by dwebdesign(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Site is not loading properly IN CSS. What has got with config.PHP?

Check if the path to your style sheet is correct and check if there is a CSS file at all.

Mobile: 08133664166

What's app: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

I will be happy to help you.
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by maekhel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
check ur config. php files very well and make sure ur path are correct.
Re: Help.... Opencart Gurus In The House by Lastdon02(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2014
thanks evry body will re upload

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? / Dofollow Or Nofollow, What Does Google Support? / Make $500 Monthly After 3 Months Working With SFI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.