Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick (557 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document / Another Jos Crisis: 2 Feared Dead In Fresh Attacks; Army On Red Alert - Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by emmanwandud(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
URGENT ADVICE AND SOLUTION NEEDED: A friend of mine has a shop where he sells goods. Some one worked into his shop and requester for some samples of his goods to take to his boss. After some hours the porported boss called him and bargained price on his chose samples, after the deal is strucked, he told my friend to calculate the amount involved. My friend did. The said boss promised to tranfer the amount to my friend's bank. Later, my friend received a crdit alert from his bank that the whole amount has been credited to his account, which showed the available balance, including the balance he previously had. With that my friend released the goods to the people. When he went to his bank to withdraw the money, the bank said it was a fraud from fraudsters. What can my friend do? How can he recover his money since he cannot trace the people? Please help!
Re: Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by temitemi1(m): 1:13am On Dec 02, 2014
How can a such sms be sent without d bank knowledge Just curious...
Re: Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by worldman(m): 1:22am On Dec 02, 2014
It's a old trick this type of fraud is called alert alert

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Na old trick be dis. My friend a car dealer lost a car to these scammers. I strongly believe someone in d bank colluded wit these scammers to pull dis off. My guess is people in d bank in charge of sending sms Alerts.
Re: Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2014
This is becoming very serious.
Re: Fraud Alert Latest Scammers Trick by Firefire(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Bank is not involve, that is the trick of bulksms.

Ignorantly they ask ur acct balance and add the new transaction amount to make up your closing balance.

Old tricks. Nigerians be wise.

Op; ur friend can do nothing than accept faith.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Re-register For PVC / Al Qaeda Denounces Slaughtering Of People As Used By Boko Haram And I S I S / Bomb Blast In Kano Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.