Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document (30323 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please take note: if you're in Aba or anywhere in Abia State and someone comes to your house,office or store with this fraudulent document to collect any amount from you, claiming he is from the state government, please do not pay. They are frauds who cannot be accommodated in the present government in Abia. Gov Okezie Victor Ikpeazu has ban collection of levy under any guise until he government comes up with a method that will checkmate multiple taxation in the state.... Please report such individual to the nearest police station .

Thank you and God bless.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by RapLawd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Alright

Modified...

We are finally here...

Watch Out For My Ashawo remix... call me RapLawd official

NOTE: I'm a Saint!!!
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala please some would be victims might not be members of this God fearing forum but their wards and relatives could be.Please spread the news so that someone who knows someone will infor him/her. This government does not want any Nigerian to be scamed in Abia State. Please Sir we are counting on you bro lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Meanwhile,Governor Okezie Ikpeazu begun his Monday with Project Inspection Tour in Aba.
Inspects Samek by Ariara Road, Kamalu, Umule Road Projects, assures users of completion within his 100 days in office. Yours sincerely was there and I took just few shots.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Pavore9: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
How people feel comfortable being fraudsters still baffles me! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pavore9:
How people feel comfortable being fraudsters still baffles me! angry
We are tracking them down,very soon arrests would be made. Bro lalasticlala I hope Abians did not offend you lol

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba and asha80 take note

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by fratermathy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jobless boys always seeking new ways to defraud the money legally gotten by innocent people. Instead of them to goto school and make something for themselves. I so much hate fraudsters especially Internet based ones. They give us a bad image, live arrogantly outrageous lifes as if being a fraudster is a government job. Well, karma is not justice. Justice is blind, karma is not.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Swagavillage(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
worry not op,our brand new tear leather chiefs will catch the peperators one by one .they are up to the task,view profile here http://yesreport..com/2015/07/view-short-profiles-of-newly-appointed.html?m=0
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by ayusco85(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
am in umuahia, and guy have fallen victim already angry

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok sah!
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Lasgidy1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Iruobean(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
_̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by omisakint: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
My igbooo brothers repping
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians are too desperate to making money

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by uioqwe153: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
see very bad concept

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
These guys keep introducing new methods everyday. These are brains that should be put to good use being wasting away. Brains capable of sending Nigeria to Mars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
ala abia ga diriri nma

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Aitee1: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by tinuolababy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Will show my abia friends
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by shamsuRana(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by cupidhero(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm still waiting for them to come for their sanitation fee. Yeye people. Be it legal or illegal i won't pay em a nickel. Well face dey fear face.
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
ayusco85:
am in umuahia, and guy have fallen victim already angry
So sorry,please inform others so that they don't fall victims
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by free2ryhme: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin

Some Ibo people can be so callous

They keep inventing ways to dump and scam their own flesh and blood

Forming Biafra

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Alright.

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by ijbeauty(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
There are many of them not just this.

Nice one Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Ponponkon: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abia State Government bans illegal taxation, multiple taxation and illegal dues/levies collection.

It has come to the notice of the Abia State Government that despite the ban on multiple taxation and illegal collection of dues, levies and tolls, some miscreants and their agents have continued to go contrary to this government directive, both in
Aba and Umuahia metropolis. For the avoidance of doubt, the government is hereby re- confirming to the general public that it is only two government agencies that have so far been verified, authorized and
mandated to collect levies and dues on behalf of government. These two agencies of government are: Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest
and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS) and the Physical Planning Industrial
Development Fund (PPIDF) The general public are, by this notice, mandated to continue to pay their normal levies to these two agencies of government. Any other group, individuals or agents, outside of these two
authorized government agencies, who have continued to defy the
government order are again warned to desist from their illegal and unlawful acts. Already, a special security task force have started apprehending such culprits and they will face the full weight of the law.
The general public are, therefore, reminded that the current state
government is taking the issue of taxation and revenue collection with serious concern and will take firm and legitimate measures to bring order and decorum to this important sector of our state economy.
Godwin Adindu
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
Special Taskforce contact
number: 0806 299 8944
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by macanu(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by jude33084(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
My future inlaws! I greet you guys with my Edo dialect grin
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Lilimax(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
No comment till after Thursday this week. Waiting patiently for the election tribunal embarassed The light will swallow the darkness kpomkwem.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS / Ambode's Wife Presents Gift To The 1st Baby Of The Year In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.