Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do (2152 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Should She Confess To Her Fiance That She's an Active Lesbian Before Wedding Day / Five Things Virgins Should Know Before Wedding, Which Their Mama Won't Tell Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Lovemedo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
If a guy or lady is cheating on you the night before wedding what will you do
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Akinagirl(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2008
I would cancel the wedding.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2008
How would you know? It happens a lot jare.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by iice(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hmmmm undecided
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Akinagirl(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
Well I mean if I get to find out, there would be no wedding. If I don't know, then I don't know, what I don't know can't hurt.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Deshannel(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
But would later.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by 190: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
she wud get acid burnt and take a swim in my well close 2 my room
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by woodboi(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2008
@ BabeX ummmmmmmmmmmm

well if it happen to my enemy i will first give thanks to baba for being so good to me, after that no comment am off for good.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by 25more(f): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2008
since it is the day b4 the wedding i will slowly swallow it, cox i dnt want to disappoint my guests coming 4rom far and beyond, then after the wedding we will match to divorce court, if no better reasons are given to justify his actions.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by origina9ja(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2008
wedding finish grin grin grin grin grin
dat 4 sure abi na by force 2 wedd
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Ben13: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2008
we begin our honeymoon immediatelly.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by KekeJolade(f): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
I would cancel it because, we are not even married and he is already cheating. When we are married what will happen then.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by smurf1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
This is a no brainer naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Simply call of the damn wedding, sad
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

This is a no brainer naw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Simply call of the damn wedding, sad

Standard! grin
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by smurf1(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
Abi naw, I feel sorry for the guest though they traveled from far and wide, Cape To Cairo and all,  grin grin grin, and bearing gifts too, and only to hear this I would be pissed as hell for that oh shocked grin grin
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Abi naw, I feel sorry for the guest though they traveled from far and wide, Cape To Cairo and all,  grin grin grin, and bearing gifts too, and only to hear this I would be pissed as hell for that oh shocked grin grin

Na true

Na free for all fight with the wedding cake grin grin grin
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by smurf1(f): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
ROFL, and souvenirs too, grin grin grin grin grin especially if na top class wedding I'll just still stick around for the reception, not after I took time out from work oh angry angry shocked grin
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

ROFL, and souvenirs too, grin grin grin grin grin especially if na top class wedding I'll just still stick around for the reception, not after I took time out from work oh angry angry shocked grin

Stick around in an empty reception ke?

I go waka, not without a big chunk of the wedding cake and the presents i brought! grin cheesy kiss
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by smurf1(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
There will still be food oh Brash which kian empty reception, trust our peeps always looking for an excuse to party, tongue, they will turn sorrow in to joy, get drunk and partie like ROCK STARS, while the sopposed Bride and Groom dig it out grin grin grin, and they will still pay the caterer too for the food, shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by mayyor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dem no dey tell person. I will call the damn weddin off
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by touchmeder: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2008
kia kia its ova then i'd take a trip anywhere outta der wont b in dt environment d next day to see shit and ''eya'' talk. cheesy
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by tmoney11(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2008
It notthat easy. we are talking about emotional feelings here oooo. The man will do the wedding and later may not get himself.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by tmoney11(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2008
It notthat easy. we are talking about emotional feelings here oooo. The man will do the wedding and later may not get himself.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by Angolobabe(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2008
if i know about it ,i will cancel the wedding.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by steve49ja(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2008
@poster
is it not certain what peeps would do?
no one would like to remain with a cheating partner mostly a night before the 'i do' day
for me,
underminding the amount spent already, she just lost the ticket and is not going down that road with me
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by gabriel4u(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2008
no, no, NO, and, NO(impossible).
If his me oooooooooo.NO big deal than to forget the wedding.then i will go to and stay on a mountain 4 good 1 week and come back to look for good and reliable lover .
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by angelina08(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2008
If a lady or guy is cheating on he or she, it has a reason for that, it means he or she don't like the person he or she is getting married to, but if the love each other noting can stop them, but don't allow such thing to happen.
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by goldilocks(f): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2008
that will be hilarious as that man or woman doesn't care about me i will be heartless with the situation. i will go in front of the church and announce it infact tell them the story and how he or she was caught will shed all the tears i have after i leave it will be a new life for me. tongue grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by NegroNtns(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2008
I was forewarned and so had settled on an alternate bride in case warning became fact. I will show up with alternate at the wedding next morning.

Oh, before I forget. . . I need refund, I want my dowry back. cool
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by CrazyMan(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2008
I would call off the wedding
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by semidaraeb(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
If its b4 d wedin call it off, u cant start a new chapter in ur life wth dat kind of stuff hapening,if u dnt know its a diferent thing all togetha,but if u knw dnt do it,
Re: If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do by sexyLeamon(f): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2008
cut off the wedding right away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex: A Sweet And Sour Game / If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B? / Help! I Self Service Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.