Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? (15440 Views)

Nigerians Who Returned From Niger Queue For HIV/AIDS Test (photo) / Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) / The Facts About Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by martinex96: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
not all
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by noordean(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
not all of us
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by jmoore(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wetin concern virgin and condom?
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by ababanwoke(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't send any one,because STD no get shame,I buy it from any person,that makes u a responsible man,no excuse for carelessness

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by rhymesteey(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
ITbomb:
A friend of mine grin once told me that his gf quarrelled with him because he used cheap gold circle on her that a girl of her class deserve at least a Durex at N300 per pack. WTF shocked
Maka Why grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Absolutely! Take them to a corner where nobody can see them receiving the thing and they will gladly accept and pocket it!
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
I no get sense grin
Hmmmmmmm OK
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by enniewelt(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
No I wouldn't say
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Dreyl(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
I would gladly accept if it's a guy but if it's a lady that's giving out... mba!
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by jerflakes(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
baba11:
If you really need it,there's no need to be shy...atleast,you are an adult so you are free to do whatever you like in as much as it's within the ampits of the law of the land...

grin grin

Did you, in any way, mean to say ambit?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by jhydayboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
@op they are hypocrites "shikena"
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
No. We've got our dignity to uphold. smiley
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Most Nigerians are hypocrites.
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
They are not hypocrites. But sharing condoms in public is not decent and even call girls in Nigeria did not like it when I was giving them condoms openly in the old Tejuoso Market.
They will prefer to accept them indoors and not outdoors.
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by biomedixexcel(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why should I accept when I'm not married and not ready for sex though I have done it before oooo my hands dey up
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Haderayo(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
torhuke:
Abeg, if u get free condoms, send am to my email. I really need them pls.
Thank.
Bad sharp guy
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by benedima1990(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Imagine the idiosyncrasies
shocked
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Haderayo(f): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dreyl:
I would gladly accept if it's a guy but if it's a lady that's giving out... mba!
My dear.. Lady or not, just accept it
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
jmoore:
Wetin concern virgin and condom?

virginity is no dignity but lack of opportunity
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by walexy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
For me, not at all.. I'd be shy to accept such ni.
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Blaqsmith(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
YES they are!

I was coming from the lecture theatre today after a long lecture, feeling so exhausted and hungry.then I saw some host of people in red shirts white gloves in their hands.I was passing by them when they called me "Bro,come and donate blood to save a life now".I was like, "abi oloriburuku lawon eleyi ni" Blood wey never do me for body and dem still dem tell me say make I come donate grin
Then looking futher at the place,I saw some hosts of students eating like its a birthday party.then I asked the man "what's happening over there?" And he replied that's how they treat people that has donated blood. Omo,dat awkward moment when hungry dey wire me.sharperly,I succumb and asked them to start with the transfussion.
After about 60cl of blood has been taken from my body and was still relaxing,the lady beside me was handed a package in black nylon and when she opened it,she saw a condom.she roared "abeg cum remove dis tin o.wetin I wan use am do?" The man came to him to remove him and behold this young lady changed what she said that wasn't even up to a min."Don't worry sire,I'll give it to my brother" she said again to the man.
It was a comic releif of the day for me.I laughed and couldn't tell the asking nurses why I was laughing so loud. grin
Nigerian girls and hipocrisy are siamese twins.
#no offence grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Airforce1:

virginity is no dignity but lack of opportunity

Just the way a pig said cleanliness is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Sanchez01: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
Everytime I visit the supermarket, I walk by the condoms on display. I would like to buy a pack but most of the cashiers are ladies, so I can't.
I guess this confirms it for most males, including myself. I don't feel comfortable getting a pack, and knowing a lady is the attendant. I'd rather get it from a Chemist shop whose attendant happen to be a male.
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by nekaa(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
Everytime I visit the supermarket, I walk by the condoms on display. I would like to buy a pack but most of the cashiers are ladies, so I can't.
hahaha... Even you?.... So what?...
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:

Seriously, na one problem be dat o. I tried buying it one day and reaching at the cashiers desk, all the ladies wore that wicked smile as if to say Guy we know wetin u wan go do
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by nickz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
i reject free condom cause i import my own custom made condoms from india
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by Ilamina(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
in the western world

they share condoms all the time publicly
and pple accept all the time

Nigerians and their bush, primitive ways
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by zbone(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
boombay:
in france we don't accept free condoms because I schooled in franceundecided
guy hope all is well?
Re: Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=14pt]To say the truth... I will be shy to collect free condoms on road or street(public)

These organizations should learn package the condoms like biscuits packs haba![/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Sleep Is Enough Sleep!!! / Share Your Hospital Bill Experience / Lassa Fever Kills Anambra Doctor And Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.