Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... (2910 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Chineduorizu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
my friend sent me a text yesterday that he want to join student cult.......since he sent de text.....all my effort to reach him was to no avail his phone number is ringing BT he is not picking his calls...

I dnt want him to belong...plz what should I do to stop him....
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by FLAWLES(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ah.............Ah.............Ah.............Ah
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by unibenstudent1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wrong section move to agriculture section

4 Likes

Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by kossyablaze(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Itz nice na

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let him join now or do u have any prob wit dat but if u have shuff it off
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by pweetixandy: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
I hope its Eiye sha..u severe all ties with him o. I know of innocent people who have lost their lives just becos a friend of theirs was a cultist. Xandy has spoken.
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Hazardd(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
The best thing to do is to join him
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by AJ01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chineduorizu:
my friend sent me a text yesterday that he want to join student cult.......since he sent de text.....all my effort to reach him was to no avail his phone number is ringing BT he is not picking his calls...

nothing just avoid him..believe me I av been dia b4...next tin u will know he will want to force u to join...
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
I hope its Eiye sha..u severe all ties with him o. I know of innocent people who have lost their lives just becos a friend of theirs was a cultist. Xandy has spoken.

Madam i presume your boyfriend is a member of Eiye Confraternity (birds) right?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why u wan beg,they no dey beg shit to smell,shit must smell
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Get the hell away from him.
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by pweetixandy: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Madam i presume your boyfriend is a member of Eiye Confraternity (birds) right?
ahhhh..no o!
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nostradamus: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
pls o.p. give me that ur friend's no,i have a startling secret i want to reveal to him
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by lilmax(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Let him join so that he can be killed
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chineduorizu:

How is this romantic?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Afrok(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wrong section but RUN FOR UR LIFE.
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can introduce her to a brotherhood where he can earn enough money & not risk his life/loved ones. Nevertheless I used to be one of 'BF' sankara boys back then in esut. Now i'm into something bigger
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:
I can introduce her to a brotherhood where he can earn enough money & not risk his life/loved ones. Nevertheless I used to be one of 'BF' sankara boys back then in esut. Now i'm into something bigger

Atabor 26...hope d buscar is driving ruggedtly.
Which levels u dey now? Put me tru
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Linqsz:

Atabor 26...hope d buscar is driving ruggedtly.
Which levels u dey now? Put me tru
abor...whichday u enter lagos?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by iamASTRO: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:
d devil is dancing shoki wit ur life,repent jesus is d only way bros.hell is real baba #peace
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:

abor...whichday u enter lagos?

I'm no THOMAS boy....I'm a Wise, just gat some of ur o.t. I soul in wer u guys call POWER temple.

Sorry for trespassing
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
iamASTRO:
d devil is dancing shoki wit ur life,repent jesus is d only way bros.hell is real baba #peace
...and you support GMB the bloodsucker
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Linqsz:

I'm no THOMAS boy....I'm a Wise, just gat some of ur o.t. I soul in wer u guys call POWER temple.

Sorry for trespassing
which state are u now?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:

which state are u now?

I'm in Lagos, maza maza.
About u?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Deapexboy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
SO normal guy go tell em girlfriend say em wan join cult ni....cult is main to be secret..

He is jst tempting you

but if u can't beat them, join them or u run 4 ur life
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Linqsz:

I'm in Lagos, maza maza.
About u?
which state do u get sankara boys o.t/knowledge?
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:

which state do u get sankara boys o.t/knowledge?

Abia
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Linqsz:

Abia
relax u'll see how I'll get to you
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:

relax u'll see how I'll get to you

lol...told u do sankara tinz no more.
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by LLVelly: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Linqsz:

lol...told u do sankara tinz no more.
meant dat u should relax dat I'll get to u so I englighten u on d brotherhood matter
Re: Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
LLVelly:

meant dat u should relax dat I'll get to u so I englighten u on d brotherhood matter

Alryt bro...looking forward to that.

(1) (Reply)

30 Secrets Every Woman Keeps From Her Man / Different Funny Ways Of Life Of Men And Women (pics) / Pen.is Vs Vagina By God's Design Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.