Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

GOV FAYOSE: Recommends Sacking Of All Ekiti State Prison Officer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOV FAYOSE: Recommends Sacking Of All Ekiti State Prison Officer. (587 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Fayose Sacks All Ekiti Council Chairmen, Secretaries, Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOV FAYOSE: Recommends Sacking Of All Ekiti State Prison Officer. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
[/b]
I watch the video below, I will recommends that Gov.Fayose should mind his words in reacting to situations and should allow the Law enforcement to carry out there duty.

The Governor talk too much, He should control him mouth

Mr Fayose has expressed displeasure at the jail break assuring that all the perpetrators would fail.
His words: “We regret the jail break perpetrated by the evil people which led to the escape of many inmates. I want you to know that I have the grace of God on me and whoever plans against us shall be destroyed. My prayer is that they will not know peace.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaWix6v_tM0&list=UUEXGDNclvmg6RW0vipJYsTQ

[b]

(1) (Reply)

Chief Raymond Dokpesi Resigns From AIT/DAAR, His Son Takes Over / Stop Blame Game, Support Fight Against B’haram – FG / APC Primaries: Atiku Congratulates Adamawa, Other Candidates, Pledges Support...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.