Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. (954 Views)

When You Are The Bread Winner Of The Family(photo) / Wives Are Becoming More Of The Bread Winner Than Husbands / When A Woman Is The Bread Winner Of The Home: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Christmasdon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think we have all matured minds and setting to know the most sensitive part of humans per say family matters, now how do we know the actual bread winner of that existing family, now you can as well drop your comments. !!!
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Christmasdon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes the bread winner of a family.
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by woky: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
How is that ur business??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Anthony3850(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tell us urs first and by d way, y do u wanna know?
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by pweetixandy: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gossip..anyway,its d person u usually see with d nylon of bread.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by rawpadgin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
Gossip..anyway,its d person u usually see with d nylon of bread.
gringrin is u crazy grin
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by pweetixandy: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
rawpadgin:
gringrin is u crazy grin
is u seriously asking that? grin
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nah 'em dey lean pass.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by rawpadgin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
is u seriously asking that? grin
I know u are sane, but that was funny as f*ck grin
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gbeborun sho gba e
tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why would I want to know, how is it my business?
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by TrishaP(f): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah 'em dey lean pass.
Lmao

This one just caught my attention. Who told u its applicable to all?

#hilarious
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by KanwuliaJara: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
That is a partnership!
Everyone happy!
You can't tell o! kiss
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by cococandy(f): 5:04am On Dec 03, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Gbeborun sho gba e
tongue

haha. Amebo people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by Exjoker(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Which one come be family bread again?
Re: How Do You Notice The Bread Winner Of The Family. by thorpido(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Why are you looking for the breadwinner?You wan collect the bread?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Kids Who Grew Up In A Single Parent Home Love Differently / You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When......... / Your Landlord/landlady handling Your Spouse In Your New Apartment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.