Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria (19467 Views)

Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / PHCN: Power Minister Sacks CEOs Of 4 Regional Distribution Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
If he had lumped Boko haram, GEJ and PDP together, would you have called him a disgusting e-thug on nairaland?

Yes.

I have no patience for anyone that tries to tie Boko Haram to Politics. Such people are partly responsible for the slow response to BH, and I fully am convinced such people - even the ones on Nairaland! - have blood on their hands.

Check my post history. I have NEVER once claimed that Boko Haram is anything other than a fundamentalist terror group.

Nothing wrong with being paid to blow APC and PDP trumpets. Everything wrong with paid posters that deliberately lie, spread misinformation and attempt to turn logic on its head just to score political points. Such people are e-thugs and sycophants...it matters not if they are APC or PDP sponsored

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
amaechionuh:

Be ready to strap ur body wit explosive and commit suicide where ur likes are gathered after 2015 elections or better still hug ur street transformer cos there's constant power this day, e go dry u wella.

Why should I 'commit suicide'?
i've already repeatedly said it that GEJ will likely win next year. I'm 99% convinced of it. That doesn't mean I have to like it, doesn't mean I have to toe the line of you compromised lapdogs. I will just continue making money to take care of my family as usual.

It's people like you I'm worried about. What will you do for money once 2015 comes around and your masters have no more need of your services? Will you take to begging or Armed robbery? These are the million dollar questions.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by shizzleStar: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
texazzpete:

Yes.

I have no patience for anyone that tries to tie Boko Haram to Politics. Such people are partly responsible for the slow response to BH, and I fully am convinced such people - even the ones on Nairaland! - have blood on their hands.

Check my post history. I have NEVER once claimed that Boko Haram is anything other than a fundamentalist terror group.

Nothing wrong with being paid to blow APC and PDP trumpets. Everything wrong with paid posters that deliberately lie, spread misinformation and attempt to turn logic on its head just to score political points. Such people are e-thugs and sycophants...it matters not if they are APC or PDP sponsored
Granted thats what they are, but you cannot feign ignorance of the fact that virtually everything is being politicized in nigeria for political, sectional or tribal reasons. Classic example former COAS, Gen. Ihejirika was accused of being a boko haram sponsor, thesame man under whose reign boko haram menacae reduced to a minimum.

We no longer look at issues with a clear mind, everything is now politicized along lines of party affiliations in this country and thats the sad truth.

Good day

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mendo007:

listen to my Junky......I just expressed what I saw not 4 u 2 start taking it personal and trying 2 turn it into a fight...junky if u gat sum problems kindly go sort dem out ursef
Keep your junk idea to yourself. Nonsense.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
Granted thats what they are, but you cannot feign ignorance of the fact that virtually everything is being politicized in nigeria for political, sectional or tribal reasons. Classic example former COAS, Gen. Ihejirika was accused of being a boko haram sponsor, thesame man under whose reign boko haram menacae reduced to a minimum.

We no longer look at issues with a clear mind, everything is now politicized along lines of party affiliations in this country and thats the sad truth.

Good day

That, fortunately enough, does not apply to me.

No interest in any political party at all, only interested in people who are determined to move this country forward.

shizzleStar:
Classic example former COAS, Gen. Ihejirika was accused of being a boko haram sponsor, thesame man under whose reign boko haram menacae reduced to a minimum.

I don't buy this narrative about Ihejirika, sorry. There's nothing concrete to show for his tenure. No permanent change in tactics, no evidence that issues of morale that have bedeviled the Nigerian Army were resolved, no evidence that Nigerian soldiers were given superior arms in the time he was in charge, no evidence that he ever purchased any helicopter gunships or assault helicopters.
I can't see the HARD EVIDENCE to support these claims.

To be frank, I find the accusations that Ihejirika has a hand in BH rather laughable. No sense in it at all. Still every bit as likely that the escalation in BH activities could just be tied to a change in tactics from bombings to an all out armed rebellion.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by shizzleStar: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
texazzpete:

That, fortunately enough, does not apply to me.

No interest in any political party at all, only interested in people who are determined to move this country forward.
Fair enough.

I don't buy this narrative about Ihejirika, sorry. There's nothing concrete to show for his tenure. No permanent change in tactics, no evidence that issues of morale that have bedeviled the Nigerian Army were resolved, no evidence that Nigerian soldiers were given superior arms in the time he was in charge, no evidence that he ever purchased any helicopter gunships or assault helicopters.
I can't see the HARD EVIDENCE to support these claims.
There may not have been a major boost in the NA military hardwares or purchase of suprior fire arms, but the truth you cant deny was that Ihejirika gave boko haram a good fight. The rate of killings and attacks recorded today is on a higher scale. Ihejirika was more tactical and stood up to them with the available ammunitions he had. Have you ever wondered why the impeached governor of Adamawa state Nyarko, accused ihejirka of genocide against the north, simply because of his on-slaught against boko haram? That should tell you something. He may not have ended boko haram but he did his bit. Now this also underlines the hypocrisy i talked about earlier, today he is accused of genocide, tomorrow he is accused as a sponsor, how convinient? undecided

To be frank, I find the accusations that Ihejirika has a hand in BH rather laughable. No sense in it at all. Still every bit as likely that the escalation in BH activities could just be tied to a change in tactics from bombings to an all out armed rebellion.
I couldnt agree any less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Have President Who Can’t Go To America – Lauretta Onochie / Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor / Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.