Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (49395 Views)

Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
At least we can be sure that there is no question over the fact that Pres. Goodluck Jonathan graduated from the university. If there was anyone in doubt, Wednesday’s dinner at the presidential villa should be enough to silence them.

The president hosted some of his old classmates to a dinner.

He was presented with a customised shirt with his initials and matriculation number, U77/142 inscribed on it.

http://www.thescoopng.com/pres-jonathan-hosts-old-classmates-dinner-presidential-villa-photos/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pres-jonathan-hosts-old-classmates-dinner-presidential-villa-photos

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
tongue

God please continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Nigeria President 2011-2019)

Please don't waste your one vote, vote wisely, vote Goodluck for better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

God bless YOU!

Shalom!

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ozoigbondu: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where are those APC e-thugs that were asking for jonathan's classmates come and see them in fact not even one but an entire sect of university graduates.

GEJ has settled his problem his classmates are here for the whole world and doubters to see now over to pa buhari produce your certificate at least he is in london now cambridge is not far.APC warriors tell buhari to bring his original certificate not that oluwole statement of result

#Buharishowyourcertificate

GEJ till hell freezes over

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by kay1one2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari will host cattle herders association!

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari show us ya classmates undecided

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan would host lucifer to a dinner if he can guarantee him a second term.

#Desperation at its peck.

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
My grandpa has no classmate.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ishiamu(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless our president and may the lord give him long life and prosperity to rule us till 2019......amin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by redcliff: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
All in the re election bid

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by hazyfm1: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
NICE PIX

BUT I HAVE DECIDED

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have decided.

Come rain come sunshine

GMB / Osibanjo

Mind made up

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by kay1one2(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:

Buhari can't even host so appreciate gej!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Regiblinkz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pure class

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by SaiBuharii: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desperate last minute political strategies. I bliv I hv made up my mind...it's Buhari or nobody.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by bigv(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm, that is why I tell my classmates to always keep in touch with me. I'm sure those class captain that wrote His name in the list of noise makers would not be invited grin

Plus those that were His far seniors by class, all of them would claim classmates, choi. grin

Fellow NLder, your time will come too. Keep at it.

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by henryutd(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by dhardline(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT.HE'S NOT PERFECT BUT HE'S THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB NOW.
GEJ»»»»²0¹9
What better way to shut the mouth of haters than to host your classmates.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by henryutd(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by tobtap: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
HOPE HIS CLASS-MATES ARE NOT CLUELESS LIKE HIM cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by omenka(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
That man's stomach tho. Reminds me of one "yab" way back in the day: "see. Your tun tun belle like hallelujah band!"

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
BETTER PIKIN ...GEJ 4WARDEVER

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ishiamu(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:

You such a bloody fool....the biggest fool on NL...if yu got no better thing to say shut your smelly mouth...and keep ya phone down you musnt comment, the desperation you and your party have will consumed all of you...

#paidfool

Get a nice job other than this

#anumpama
Ara gbachie kwa gi nti dia

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Bloodydemon: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari show us ya classmates undecided

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ugosonic1: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
most pple will be wishing dey re goin to b d president. dnt worry u will be dere. i tink dt man raising his hand in dtvpix wants to be popular. pls notice him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by kodded(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING ? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by henryutd(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
N

Is for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
MAN WITH REAL CERTIFICATES.............NOT SOME OLUWOLE GRADUATES cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by jeje123(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ least dey wud ave smthing to say abt him after leaving aso rock come may 29th.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by AJOT99(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
And some of these guys will vote for Buhari ooo.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by bobwani(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.