Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. (800 Views)

Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / How To Get Australia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. by edwardyesboss(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Plss I just got 3yrs Australia visa....but I don't hav where to stay and ow to go abt it because hav spent so much on it....plss anybody to help or advice me ow to go abt it....thanks
Re: Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
edwardyesboss:
Plss I just got 3yrs Australia visa....but I don't hav where to stay and ow to go abt it because hav spent so much on it....plss anybody to help or advice me ow to go abt it....thanks
Moderator please help this guy t move this to the right section I believe there are many members from that of the world on this forum who can help.
Re: Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav.. by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2014

(1)

The Missing Malaysian Plane And The Movie Lost / University Of Derby January 2015 / Teenager Arrested In The Tyre Compartment Of A Plane At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.